Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ridiculous moomie breastfeeding dilemma

Posted by kidlesskim 
kidlesskim
Ridiculous moomie breastfeeding dilemma
July 30, 2008
"Hello ladies, I have twin boys who are just about 18 months old now.I have just started back to work,3days a week.I nurse the boys early morning,and if they are awake when I get home,(I work 3-11).They often wake through the night if they didn't nurse prior to going to sleep.My question is when will they start weaning?I do not pump as they have never really drank from a bottle.On my days off they nurse during the day if they want,often I can direct them to a cup.Sometimes it is a comfort thing & I do not be grudge them anything that comforts them.Just thinking they can't be getting much,and with all their teeth it is sore sometimes.Any ideas on easy ways to wean them with out traumatizing them?They now like to keep their hands down my shirts which does bother me in public,& when they are pinching,little hands you know.Looking forward to imput from experienced moms."
Re: Ridiculous moomie breastfeeding dilemma
July 30, 2008
Just another incompetent parental train wreck in which moo has no idea what to do. If that's what raising the "future generation", I am concerned about that generation. I am afraid we have a burden coming our way rather than an asset.
July 31, 2008
Going to be a little more awkward when they are 12, you moron. Their teeth. Whatever.
Aren't there books, doctors, and medical websites that they can read about this, or is it just the fact moos need constant attention and want to jabberjaw about this shit all the time?
July 31, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Going to be a little more awkward when they are
> 12, you moron. Their teeth. Whatever.

And those pinching little hands, you know.

Oh yes, we All know about those pinching little hands down our shirts in public. At least in my case, they're MY hands, don'tcha know.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF.

And they don't like to be called "Moo". I'd say people like this give BF'ing a bad name. (Thank you, Captain Obvious).
Anonymous User
July 31, 2008
"Sometimes it is a comfort thing & I do not be grudge them anything that comforts them.Just thinking they can't be getting much,and with all their teeth it is sore sometimes."

It is begrudge,not be grudge.Comforts THEM?Life sucks and it only gets more difficult after you are old enough to NOT be tit fed,get over it.Teeth and soreness?No shit there Sherlock.

My family fed us real food as soon as we had a couple of teeth and I think that is awesome.Maybe this mo should try that,but something tells me she doesn't want to.Me thinks many of these moos like this dependency far too much.

Weaning isn't traumatic!This dumb cows are so concerned that there pwecious baybees might be hurt.These kids will never survive life if they are raised like this.

I weaned my nephew when I was his nanny (many moons ago) because my sister just couldn't get home to feed him enough times in a day.That was at 4 months,He didn't DIE or suffer.He figured out in his young mind that hey,that bottle thing with the fake niple gives milk too,party on!

"They now like to keep their hands down my shirts which does bother me in public,& when they are pinching,little hands you know."

All your own doing moo.Lack of discipline and pandering..niiice.

I wonder how DH likes getting scabby seconds on boobs?Sorry,I couldn't help myself.But then,I think the world is too tit focused in general.
August 04, 2008
Just another brood sow who is sexually attracted to her infant sons.

Fucking closet pedophile.

I guess it really IS different when it's your own, you can abuse them and pass it off as breastfeeding or attachment parenting.
August 04, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just another brood sow who is sexually attracted
> to her infant sons.
>
> Fucking closet pedophile.
>
> I guess it really IS different when it's your own,
> you can abuse them and pass it off as
> breastfeeding or attachment parenting.

******SLASH*********

not a surprise with all these miracle teachers going down these days for nailing 15 year old students. the moms are at it too, getting theirs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login