Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Extreme Makeover" Breeders losing house, and all

Posted by nowhiggers 
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16980412/detail.html

They set the breeders up to live like kings, mini mansion, cash, scholarships for the brats and more. Breeders now facing foreclosure after blowing through it all and taking out a mortgage on a house that was already paid for!

You got to wonder, when Habitat for Moomanity comes in and gives breeders houses, how many of those end up getting trashed, torn up, fucked up, etc.

And the Extreme Makeover Breedersons have some kind of nerve, their widdle fewings are huuuurt because they've been reminded to pay their bills (moo called it "harrassment") moo says she's not paying because she is harassed.

doG help us when those whole fucking system collapses on its knees and these breeders quit getting stuff handed to them, either by charity groups or the government. doG help us. you better own a gun.
I have seen first hand what happens to nice, clean, cute little well maintained houses with fenced in yards and manicured lawns in middle class subdivisions, not long after they are practically given to welfare moos with calves. In a matter of a couple of years after infiltration, they have overgrown yards, the sidewalks are cracked from over use and abuse from all kinds of kiddie "toys", the fences are torn apart and falling down, peeling paint and rotted wood, shutters hanging on by one rusted nail, toys EVERYWHERE and it's required to have a dilapidated and rusted out swingset in the backyard, missing roof shingles, and storm doors missing screens, etc.....

Then we go inside. Holes in the walls, ripped up tile, slick dirty carpet and God FORBID if it started out a light color, missing fixture covers, dirty walls,pet and kid shit/vomit/urine stains from ceiling to floor where there isn't fresh piles, rust stains and crud all over sinks and tubs, just overall PLAIN nasty. They didn't work to pay for it, so they have no pride in it. Their car looks the same way. However, if you see one of them "out on the town", you'd think they were made of money. Fake nails and fancy hairdos, fake tans, gold jewelry, expensive tattoos and body peircings, name brand clothes, etc......

Pure trash they are, and they appear to be proud of it.
Re: "Extreme Makeover" Breeders losing house, and all
July 31, 2008
Kim, you pegged it nicely but here in Baltimore, they often take pride in their Benzes, Beemers, Volves and Jaguars. It's not uncommon to see a Mercedes in front of a house that looks like it needs a visit from HAZMAT.
I have zero sympathy for these criminals.

They played their victim card to get a brand new house, money for taxes and education and cashed it all. It is just another con game, and they lost.

They are not victims of the foreclosure crisis. They are just victims of their own stupidity and greed.

I am sure they are out telling their sob story to whatever talk show is willing to give them a chance. I think they need to suffer more consequences for their theft.
July 31, 2008
Have you seen the house??????? It should have "thanks for playing" spray painted all over it. It's a fucking castle.
which is how neighborhoods become run-down slums
Did you read what sympathy cards they played?

First their 2 y/o choked on food.Where were you fabulous parents?AT that age supervision is still a must,even I get that and I don't want kids.

Second,they were dumb enough to buy a house without REALLY checking into what they were buying.Boo fuckin' hoo.

You know,I hate that show.People have stories on there that I am not usually impressed by.I often wonder how they will keep up with property taxes,insurance,all the things you need as a homeowner.Just because someone gave you something doesn't mean you are capable of maintaining it,therefore I don't think you should get it at all.

The fact that they made stupid decisions is what got them the house and it seems to be what cost them the house as well.No spilled tears here.
I know exactly what the houses look like that you describe, Kidlesskim. I live in a neighborhood just like it. There are about 5 other families in my development that keep their homes nice like DH and I do, although I have to admit the area makes us feel like giving up. When we bought the house we were both county employees with not the highest salaries. It was all we could afford. Now that we can actually afford something nicer, we can't sell our home because of the "let's help single moo welfare hovels" around us.

These people piss the hell out of me. It's typical "give me, give me" welfare breeder shit. I'm also piss off by all of these people who are getting help with their mortgages because they bought a house beyond their means. Having a house on the market for the past year has me a little pissed.
bratBgone I have my house on the market for 6 months now and have had only 2 people even look at it, it sucks. The neighborhood is decent but my next door neighbor/ breeders are complete scumbags, their drive way is such a garbage dump, very dirty people, i even wrote them a letter to ask them to clean up the mess because there are people trying to sell thier houses and guess what? NOTHNG, its still a total mess

I cant wait to sell my house and get the fuck out of this shithole state of GA
July 31, 2008
A few years ago, authorities condemned a house that Habitat for Humanity built for a large family in my area. These breeders had 19 sprogs, and a local radio commentator referred to them as "The Rabbit Family". The house was in a disgusting condition. It just goes to show you that most trash does not appreciate nice things being done for them.
We've even gone as far as to mow our neighbor across the street's lawn before an open house. They only mowed 4 times last summer. We're stuck in a horrible neighborhood that was fairly nice when we moved here, but the welfare breeders have made it horrible. I'm not going to even comment on the illegals. I will tell you that our agent's last name is Rodriguez and we've staged our offices as bedrooms. The problem is it's not big enough (1,100 sq ft) for multiple families to move into like the illegals usually do. Our only hope is that someone who is kind of trashy is lucky enough to get a home loan to buy this, because only someone trashy would want to live here.
These scumbags never deserved the house to begin with.

I wish charities would give these houses to a responsible, employed CF person or CF couple. They would maintain the property well and would make all their payments - I can almost guarantee it.

Its always interesting to see how people who live in secton 8 housing will trash the property and render it worthless within a matter of months.
LucyTrainWreck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A few years ago, authorities condemned a house
> that Habitat for Humanity built for a large family
> in my area. These breeders had 19 sprogs, and a
> local radio commentator referred to them as "The
> Rabbit Family". The house was in a disgusting
> condition. It just goes to show you that most
> trash does not appreciate nice things being done
> for them.

Which is quite an accomplishment. No wonder Cosby said 'give me 200 2 year olds and I can destroy the world...'.
Habitat for humanity houses many times weather hurricanes where other 'professionally' built homes succumb. Which makes the destruction of the rabbit family warren even more remarkable.
My mom always blames religious people: I'm beginning to think they are not as much a problem as ga-ga liberals. It always seems to be the liberals who want to give everyone elses money to these parasitic shit-bags. True conservatives would say 'no work, no money'.
nokyds and bratBgone,
I have personally witnessed your pain via heartbroken soon to be retired homeowners, whose house was their biggest investment, when I was in the real estate business. These are (were) GREAT neighborhoods, even though they had originally housed many families with kids (PNB's and GOOD kids), as recently as the 80's and early nineties. Hard working people bought these houses new, generally, and it is EASY to tell who still lives there from the original sets of owners, just by driving through the area.

You have a house in pristine condition, a well tended garden and shrubbery, freshly painted, and otherwise in excellent repair.If you were blind folded and did a walk through of the interior you would immediately start thinking the highest dollar amount appraisal wise, because the interior is clean, updated with modern appliances and fixtures, decorated in the latest colors, etc......However, you take a look at the REST of the homes and they look like I described earlier, and there are tons of low sales in the area and foreclosures, which GREATLY reduces the value of the good houses on the market and/or still in the area.

It is very sad indeed, and largely due to the government subsidizing rent or giving away 1% fha mortgages with house payments 1/5 what the market supports at the time to "single moms" or other extended families who are on welfare. It's not unusual for 3/4 of houses in a neighborhood like that with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths to house; maw maw, paw paw, teen moomie #1 and her 2 offspring, teen moomie #2 and her 3 tots, knocked up youngest daughter #3, teen "baby daddy" grandpup #'s 1 and 2, and occasionally an unemployed GF or BF of one or the other of their spawn.

So, it doesn't surprise me in the least that the same set of assholes could destroy an "extreme makeover" prize, and demolish everything in it's wake when they COULD have used it as a golden opportunity to NOT continue to live like the white trash that they so clearly are.
July 31, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Kim, you pegged it nicely but here in Baltimore,
> they often take pride in their Benzes, Beemers,
> Volves and Jaguars. It's not uncommon to see a
> Mercedes in front of a house that looks like it
> needs a visit from HAZMAT.

The very first Jag I ever saw up close was in college, near my now husband's apartment. It was parked outside of a row of poorly maintained townhouses, all full of kindercrap on their tiny porches. At first I thought the car must have belonged to the landlord, but after seeing it parked there day after day for a few months I realized that one of those people must have owned it.
I would pay top dollar to be a fly on the wall in that hearing. I'm justing dying to know what they did to blow through $450,000 in less than 3 years. Yeah, I know it can be done, but rarely are we treated to the gory details.

I'd also like to know what that 2-year-old choked on. I feel pretty confident it wasn't anything meant to be put in his mouth. It was probably a toy that he was too young to have, and they probably tried to get monetary compensation from the toy manufacturer. That's exactly what I'd expect from a moo who refuses to pay her mortgage-on a house that didn't even HAVE a mortgage until she got ahold of it- because of "harrassment"
$550,000 -- they were given $100k along with the house. I can't believe they blew through that much money in such a short time... I honestly don't think I could do that if I tried.
Stephanie Wrote:
> $550,000 -- they were given $100k along with the
> house. I can't believe they blew through that much
> money in such a short time... I honestly don't
> think I could do that if I tried.

I can believe it as I have seen it happen with white trash I have personally known with inheritances, and down south with the Florida lottery. While there are actually quite a few who claim to have been laid off, on the verge of eviction, no money for their 8 kids' school supplies, just ate their last can of viennas, and are BIG Christians and NEVER gamble, but one day they found a dollar on the pavement at the Zippy mart and Gawd spoke to their hearts to buy their first and only lottery ticket and BEHOLD:They win 20 million dollars!!!!! LOL, they actually say this shit, but something very similar happened with a Florida trailer trash couple a few years back.

They won a HUGE amount, I think it was about 10 million. They spent every last dime of it building a replica of Graceland. Hired actual people who had a hand in building and/or decorating Graceland, paid people who claimed to have known Elvis to "consult", architects, builders, historians,etc.... they had hundreds on payroll, and "Graceland 2" was finally built and celebrated it's grand opening to the public. They figured they'd get all of their money back and then some, afterall Graceland in Memphis is a big hit. Well, no one came, they got foreclosed on, and went bankrupt.

White trash is still white trash, no matter how much money they may have, or had at one time, they always wind back up where they started; in a dilapidated trailer, always on the verge of utility disconnects, hiding relatives and boyfriends from the law, and looking for ways to get their next big payday without working for it.
My husband's house is on the market. I pray only for acceptance. There is nothing we can do to make the house sell other than the staging as bratBgone has done and also pressure washed the outside as well as the landscaper continuing to keep up the grass. That reminds me, I need to call him to send another payment for August. The area is nice where my husband has his house but there are more and more people moving in where there are six cars in the driveway of a four bedroom home and unsavory teenagers hanging around. It is awful how a nice house is hard to sell because the idiot government felt how even "the poor" should be able to buy a home and banks gave loans to those who could not qualify under conventional terms.
August 01, 2008
Goes to show you- even if you are only apt hunting, if you go during the day, you don't get to see your charming neighbors- your only hope is that you are able to pick up visual cues from the properties.

I'll come out and say it: I'm moving to the south soon, and If I am house hunting and I hear loud rap or salsa or loud anything, I'm moving on. Same with the f-g toys.
RR DONT move to GA, I moved from bradenton Florida to GA to get a better house, its a complete religious, animal abusing, shit hole, my house is on the market and im going back to florida, GA is a whole different kind of scum
nokyds is correct about Georgia, as I have lived there as well. The only states that make Georgia look better are Mississippi and Alabama. Although Kentucky, Tennessee and West Virgina are in the running for the white trash awards. If you can get near a beach, but not right on it or too close to a resort area, you might have some luck. I lived just outside of Gulf Breeze,Fl once, and the brat to adult ratio was rather low, except during the summer months.
August 01, 2008
I heard SC is family friendly so that's gotta go off my list too. thanks for the tips, peeps. seriously. Definitely no more than 1/2 an hour from the coast.
Everywhere is family friendly especially in the southern states. Are you sure you want to make the expense of moving to an area that is not that stable when it comes to work and dealing with family-friendly issues? You mention salsa music. Many states in the South are "home" to illegals.
August 01, 2008
Come on up to the upper Midwest, we're decadent. Winter kind of sucks, but at least snow covers all.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login