Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo still breastfeeds and co-sleeps with 2 y/o son , but hides it

Posted by kidlesskim 
...'Sometimes I absolutely can't handle the pressure of my husband to stop BF and I must admit I have not told even my closest friends that I am still BF . Well actually am I BF or am I just a big lovie to my DS (2 years old next month).

If I were alone with him, I wouldn't mind at all. I don't mind him using me to get to sleep, snuggling up to me before a nap, reaching out for me in the night (and all night sometimes). It just doesn't bother me AT ALL...

I don't want to say, "are we wrong" but is there some argument everyone else has (DH) that I am ignoring? How do I start to wean?

And to top things off, DH is out of town 5 of 7 days a week. He only sees DS on the weekends and is outraged DS is still in our bed and thinks it is quite strange that I'm still nursing him. It is quite a serious issue with us. I feel I am sneaking around to BF the little guy.

So I can't use DH to help me wean...he isn't around enough. I will not cry it out ever...I can't even handle my DS whining too much, let alone a cry for 'mommy'.

Any advice, help, etc. would help. Will DS just wean naturally someday??"

shrug This woman needs some serious therapy. This sounds more like a romance with her son than"lovie" good parenting like she seems to think. Sleeping with him, his "reaching out" to her all night, nursing at his whim day or night, not letting him cry or even whine without consoling him? Perhaps the most tell tale sign this is unnatural is that her husband doesn't approve, is even "outraged", and she hides it from him when possible and none of her friends or family know. What a pathetic freak this woman has become, if she wasn't already.
Re: Moo still breastfeeds and co-sleeps with 2 y/o son , but hides it
July 31, 2008
Here's a solution: shoot yourself. dipshit will get decent parents and your husband will find some blessed relief from your utter idiocy and madness.

Plus, we will enjoy that event.
Paging Dr. Freud.....
Yeah, I agree that this sounds more like some kind of twisted love affair than a mother/son relationship. As a general rule, I think BFing is gross and fucked up, but this takes the cake.
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's a solution: shoot yourself. dipshit will
> get decent parents and your husband will find some
> blessed relief from your utter idiocy and madness.
>
>
> Plus, we will enjoy that event.

I see the term 'dipshit' has caught on.
July 31, 2008
If you want to molest your son without your husband knowing, just divorce your husband. You obviously have NO feelings for him, so it shouldn't be too fucking hard.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 31, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> If you want to molest your son without your
> husband knowing, just divorce your husband. You
> obviously have NO feelings for him, so it
> shouldn't be too fucking hard.

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fantastic. I wish we could say stuff like that to their faces.
August 04, 2008
So the 2 or fewer days that the working parent gets to come home and relax, he can't even have privacy in his own bed and his wife disrespects his wishes. Great. I give it a year.
I think hubby is away so much for a reason. What a stupid, stupid cunt she is. I'm sorry but this borders on child abuse. I don't care if it's your own fucking kid. That's just gross and wrong.
August 04, 2008
i hear craigslist calling......MWM looking for friendship......
Even with "normal" BFing there is no way in hell a kid should be sucking on breasts ALL night. What's really disgusting is that she says "It doesn't bother me AT ALL." HHOOOOOOOORRRRRRKKKKKKK.
August 06, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> Even with "normal" BFing there is no way in hell a
> kid should be sucking on breasts ALL night. What's
> really disgusting is that she says "It doesn't
> bother me AT ALL." HHOOOOOOOORRRRRRKKKKKKK.

Wow, sounds like the pedophile who said "I don't mind their small hands, they make my dick look HUGE."

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 06, 2008
She says she's a "big lovie". She should open a daycare.
I think breast feeding is gross anyway, but these extended breastfeeders who "tandem nurse" 2 or more kids and allow them to "co-sleep" and suck away all night at their whim, really take the cake. If you can stomach the moos' stories and get to the nitty on these breeder sites, the "my hubby is angry because our 4y/o, 6 y/o, and newborn all still sleep with us" type stories make for good comedy. I guess it DOES make a man mad who works all week out of town to come home after a hard work week and find Jr. and Juniorette, and baby in his place on the "famblee bed" sucking away and waiting in line for one of moomie's teets.

Quite frankly I find it OUTRAGEOUS and a bit suspect when the breasfeeder is a young boy of 5 or 6 like so many are. Of COURSE their husbands don't understand because it is unnatural, at best. I think it's disgusting and borders on child abuse.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login