Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Preacher killed wife, stuffed body in freezer, police say

Posted by catmeow 
Preacher killed wife, stuffed body in freezer, police say
July 31, 2008
An evangelical preacher killed his wife several years ago and stuffed her body in a freezer after she caught him abusing their daughter, according to police and court documents.

Anthony Hopkins, 37, was arrested Monday night at the Inspirational Tabernacle Church of God in Christ in Jackson, Alabama, just after he had delivered a sermon to a congregation that included his seven other children, officials said.

Here's the rest of it: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/31/preacher.freezer/index.html

He's religious and a megabreeder, someone I'm supposed to look up to. No fucking way I will!! He needs this hitting over the head with a hammer and this :gun1!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Preacher killed wife, stuffed body in freezer, police say
July 31, 2008
"Anthony Hopkins"? For real? Wow, talk about an unfortunate coincidence!

Gawdbags are the worst pervs and hypocrites on Earth.
I am not shocked as preachers and other "men of God" are among the most perverted and often meanest bastards of the bunch, from what I have seen over the years. What I find strange is that after the dead woman gave birth to the 8th kid, and for all intents and purposes disappeared, then his co-preacher outright asked him if she was dead and he was evasive, why didn't HE call the police five years ago?? Then he tells other people over the past five years that she died in childbirth. Didn't they wonder why there was no funeral? Since they homeschooled all of those kids I can see how they would be secluded and unable to say much or get help until the 19 y/o finally left home and ratted him out.

This just re-enforces my belief that these "homeschooled" freaks need to be regulated by some state agency, if for no other reason than to make sure the kids they are claiming, getting tax breaks on for schooling at home and the welfare benefits, are even alive. I shudder to think just how many kids are taking a dirt bath right now in backyards in rural towns across America, as their parents continue to collect benefits and get tax breaks. They have SO MANY damned kids, it would be easy to pass one off as another when they take them to required medical checkups at the health dept. in order to keep getting welfare.

I think the states need to require that they match fingerprint to social security number occasionally, or line them all up at once every now and then to make sure they are all accounted for at least.
ahhhhh the religious, a great bunch! I STAND BY MY OPINION THAT ANYONE, YES ANYONE WHO BELEIVES IN THAT FAIRY TALE HAS SOME SCREWS LOSE
August 01, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ahhhhh the religious, a great bunch! I STAND BY
> MY OPINION THAT ANYONE, YES ANYONE WHO BELEIVES IN
> THAT FAIRY TALE HAS SOME SCREWS LOSE

but...but...but...all you have to do is accept JAYSUS...and everyone knows god is all forgiving......

right?
August 01, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> nokyds4me Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ahhhhh the religious, a great bunch! I STAND
> BY
> > MY OPINION THAT ANYONE, YES ANYONE WHO BELEIVES
> IN
> > THAT FAIRY TALE HAS SOME SCREWS LOSE
>
> but...but...but...all you have to do is accept
> JAYSUS...and everyone knows god is all
> forgiving......
>
> right?
Only if you choose to believe it.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
It seems like the religious types who do the homeschooling and all that, are really isolated from society. It'd be easy for them to kill someone in their family, and no one would ever know about it.
August 01, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> -----
> > nokyds4me Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ahhhhh the religious, a great bunch! I
> STAND
> > BY
> > > MY OPINION THAT ANYONE, YES ANYONE WHO
> BELEIVES
> > IN
> > > THAT FAIRY TALE HAS SOME SCREWS LOSE
> >
> > but...but...but...all you have to do is accept
> > JAYSUS...and everyone knows god is all
> > forgiving......
> >
> > right?
> Only if you choose to believe it.

aw, hell no.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login