Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who is shitting out these gangbangers anyway

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Who is shitting out these gangbangers anyway
August 01, 2008
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/G/GRAFFITI_ATTACKS?SITE=1010WINS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATEbig grin with biting lipEFAULT

I hope this link works. I got it thru 1010wins (nyc am radio station) but apparently is LA based.
Aren't most of these shithead gangbangers products of single-moos, immigrant bastards who don't want to assimilate (and do everything to stay separate despite efforts to integrate them)?
I am sick and tired of these evil little sproggen. Catch these gangbangers and their little tag-a-long wannabees?.. take them all out, line them against a wall and 'ready, aim... fireeeeeeeee'.
Re: Who is shitting out these gangbangers anyway
August 01, 2008
As long as the breeders of this shit get their handouts, they will continue to have these bastards.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
August 01, 2008
Lots of "gangbangers" are white and middle class, granted they aren't out doing drive bys, but they've bought in to that culture and way of thinking hook, line and sinker.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Feh really nailed this on the head. W-H-I-G-G-E-R-S.

There isn't anything more vile than these young whiggers.

BTW my whigger relative has just shat out her loaf as of yesterday. It's coooooool to get praygunnnt and ax where be da babydaddy!
To be a whigger and have a whigger baby and teach it the new whiggerfied culture, which in this area is a bit more leaning to black criminal types but with the right amount of white trash thrown in, is considered a BADGE OF HONOR. These whigger babies are doomed from birth. Neither side ever really accepts them and they are largely unadoptable and state adoption agencies categorize all whigger babies as "special needs", which means they will pay you to adopt one via a welfare check, yet they remain in the 85% of unadopted kids. They can't even PAY people to adopt these kids who are a mass of genetically toxic material.

White trash girls with 3-4 whigger babies just beam and grin from ear to ear when they pop out their latest cocoa latte' baby. It's proof positive that they "hang with the brothers" and makes them one of the gang, literally. Most of the gang bangers in this area are whiggers. They are teens to 20 something white boys with their pants down below the cracks of their asses, the rap, the tractor size tires on lime green pintos with RIP LOW DOG etched out on the back window with white shoe polish. They also wear their caps backwards and use the hand gestures and signs that REAL gangs use.

If any of these punk whiggers around here ever actually happened up on a real gang, they would likely get a cap popped right in that crack of their ass which they are so proud to display. I hate whiggers because they are too pussified to be themselves and live within their own culture, so they steal from another one., To top THAT off, they choose the most unsavory culture that they can find which is a criminal group who would sooner shoot you in the eye than look at you.

whiggers= white boys who are black gang member wannabes (in this area) Their white female counter parts who pop out the cocoa puffs, wear the hair weaves, and the blue fake nails with faux jewels, are gang member's old lady wannabees. It's pitiful.
Anonymous User
August 01, 2008
Arm yourself - and be prepared to defend yourself at all times.
August 01, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To be a whigger and have a whigger baby and teach
> it the new whiggerfied culture, which in this area
> is a bit more leaning to black criminal types but
> with the right amount of white trash thrown in, is
> considered a BADGE OF HONOR.

As soon as any welfare whore of any color shits out her bastard, she shows off her first welfare check stub as a badge of honor. Then she spends her welfare check on such "necessities" as fake nails, hair care at a salon and rap cell phone ringtones.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
August 01, 2008
eric Wrote:
> Arm yourself - and be prepared to defend yourself
> at all times.

QFT. thx, eric.
Anonymous User
August 01, 2008
We live in a rural area; however, even here there is now a not miniscule chance you may be unlucky enough to be walking along the Parkway at the same time some sociopathic spawn is out looking for a victim. Or out to dinner when Disgrunted Ex-Worker comes in for random revenge.

I have no desire to ever have to defend myself with a firearm - or use deadly force - and hope I go my entire life without ever having to do so. However, I would have no hesitation whatsoever (and doubt I would feel a moment's guilt) about using force - including lethal force - if confronted by a thug. I do not believe in being a victim. Neither does my wife - whom I have taught about firearms and how to use one if she ever has to.
August 04, 2008
EXACTLY. This has been my gripe all along. Instead of punishing this sort of shit, it's rewarded - and what makes it worse, is that it's at the expense of hard-working taxpayers.

catmeow Wrote:
> As long as the breeders of this shit get their
> handouts, they will continue to have these
> bastards.
August 04, 2008
I read last week that BISHOPS are performing their "baptisms" into the gangs. Yay for the church succumbing to breeder driven frivolity. I'd like a gun and a blindfold for each bishop please.

Actually, scratch the blindfold.
Oh, Two Cents, you only have to go to any hospital near South Central to see how the illegals are cranking their little anchor cuntmuffins like a production line! They go straight from being illegals to California welfare faster than shit through a goose.
Anonymous User
August 04, 2008
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
> Oh, Two Cents, you only have to go to any hospital
> near South Central to see how the illegals are
> cranking their little anchor cuntmuffins like a
> production line! They go straight from being
> illegals to California welfare faster than shit
> through a goose.

Sadly, I am well aware of this. If you dare criticise them, or point out they are bankrupting the hospitals you are labeled racist, bigoted, hateful, etc.
Anonymous User
August 05, 2008
I got labeled a racist on selfishheathens website, because i had problems with illegals. i told them all to fuck off and left that site for good. I hate fake people
Gang banging is a subject near and dear to my mean little heart. I live in an area where "real" gang bangers eat whiggers for breakfast, and the city council/sheriff's dept. just wring their hands and then go off and arrest a transient or pot dealer.

A few months back, less than a mile from my house, a young man was shot 5 times to his death by a 17-year-old gang banger while his 18-year-old sidekick "supervised". The two little twat turds didn't even know the guy; it was theoretically some sort of initiation thing. I think they like to put the younger ones up to it because they figure if they're caught they'll just get juvi and be out in a few years. WRONG. I guess the DA's office got tired of all the citizen outrage and decided to try the little shit as an ADULT. THANK the GODDESS. He probably crapped his exposed boxers when he heard that. He's resting comfortably in the county jail now awaiting trial. I hope he's making good use of this time by practicing on himself with a butt plug because when he gets to the "big house" he will be at the mercy of Bubba's massive rod, and he likes 'em young!

Here's an idea. We take a piece of lead pipe about 6 inches in diameter (that's about 11 cm for those of you outside of the U.S.) that's about 6 feet (2 meters) long. Take piece of gang banger shit and lie him down. Press one end of the pipe firmly against his head. Meanwhile, install the most powerful vacuum device at the other end of the pipe and turn it on. Dispose of biowaste accordingly.

THIS is what we call a retroactive abortion.
Well thought out plan, Mean Person. I like the way you think!:beer
I think we need to do away with this business of it's born on American soil then it's automatically an American nonsense. If I sneaked over the Mexican border and dropped one on their soil it wouldn't become a Mexican citizen, but rather it would be an illegal, just like it's mother. I am sick and tired of them coming over here illegally just in time for their water to break and we call the kid an American citizen because moomie managed to make it to the other side before it popped out. I think that a kid should be considered to be a citizen of his moomie's country of origin, regardless of where he actually was squeezed out.
Good Lord, don't get me started on illegals. I'm a native Texan, and believe me when I say my home state is finally fighting back-see this article for details (long story short-this illegal piece of shit, along with his gang banger friends, gang raped and brutally murdered two teenage girls in 1993 and are still sitting on death row. Illegal piece of trash is now crying, with hours to go before his execution, that his human rights were violated by denying him counsil from Mexico. Thank God Texas is sharpening the needle on death row, and this trash is now dead. I don't always agree with the death penalty, but it serves its purpose in this case.)

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5924476.html
Ann Wrote:
> Good Lord, don't get me started on illegals. I'm
> a native Texan, and believe me when I say my home
> state is finally fighting back-see this article
> for details (long story short-this illegal piece
> of shit, along with his gang banger friends, gang
> raped and brutally murdered two teenage girls in
> 1993 and are still sitting on death row. Illegal
> piece of trash is now crying, with hours to go
> before his execution, that his human rights were
> violated by denying him counsil from Mexico.
> Thank God Texas is sharpening the needle on death
> row, and this trash is now dead. I don't always
> agree with the death penalty, but it serves its
> purpose in this case.)
>
So this shitheal is (or WAS I should say, may his stinking soul rot in HELL) invoking "human rights" (an American concept) while demanding Mexican counsel? Poor little pussy didn't get to have his flan and eat it too? I'm not an advocate of the death penalty either, but in this case I'm just sorry he was spared a death that was even HALF as bad as the ones he caused. Maybe if we start invoking "retroactive abortion" (and CALLING it that) we'll actually get some satisfaction from seeing our tax dollars executing, I mean Uh, TERMINATING these turd maggots.
Anonymous User
August 07, 2008
illegals are destroying this country, period, they have turned this into a 3rd world country in less than 15 years,
August 07, 2008
NoKyds, statistics back you up. I don't have to tell you that. I refuse to learn spanish.
Anonymous User
August 07, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> illegals are destroying this country, period,
> they have turned this into a 3rd world country in
> less than 15 years,

You ain't seen nuttin' yet...
August 07, 2008
I'm right there with you, Rose. My husband and I went to the bank the other day and when they handed us a receipt, it was in Spanish. We finally noticed there was some English on it, printed much smaller, at the bottom. We were livid.
A long time ago, we had discussed moving to Japan...and what do you think the first thing was we talked about doing? Getting at least a conversational grasp of the language before we did. He knows a little due to a few years of study in college, but I'd never dream of moving to a country and just expecting them to accommodate me by giving me everything in English.

The language barrier is just the tip of the iceberg...we are in some serious trouble.
RatsNotBrats Wrote:
> I'm right there with you, Rose. My husband and I
> went to the bank the other day and when they
> handed us a receipt, it was in Spanish. We
> finally noticed there was some English on it,
> printed much smaller, at the bottom. We were
> livid.
> A long time ago, we had discussed moving to
> Japan...and what do you think the first thing was
> we talked about doing? Getting at least a
> conversational grasp of the language before we
> did. He knows a little due to a few years of
> study in college, but I'd never dream of moving to
> a country and just expecting them to accommodate
> me by giving me everything in English.
>
> The language barrier is just the tip of the
> iceberg...we are in some serious trouble.

REALLY! I wouldn't even consider a short VISIT to another country without at least a working conversational knowledge of their language, much less moving there and taking up residence. I have noticed though, that often times Knowing English seems to be optional for them. Such as they can comprehend, "Can you accept cash tips?" , but when its, "I need to see your license, registration, and proof of insurance", it seems to stump them.
August 07, 2008
The thing that gets me is how nicely they treat the illegals, but when you have a real immigrant who is trying to gain access to the country legally the gov't treats them like shit.

A friend of my husband moved here from Canada with his family when he was younger. Eventually the family started to pursue getting US citizenship. Somewhere along the line there was a problem with paperwork and the family was told WITH ONE WEEK NOTICE that they had to pack up and leave; they were being deported bank to Canada. The father's company sent him and the mom on an extended business trip to a branch in England and the son and his fiancee had to go to the courthouse to have a quickie marriage 6 months before the real wedding was supposed to be. He says that three years later Immigration is still investigating him and his wife every so often to make sure the marriage is legit. (And the whole reason for the deportation? A "clerical error" is the only answer the gov't would give for trying to uproot their lives).

All the while, they gov't is talking about granting amnesty to the illegals. This country is totally going to shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login