Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Behind a WIC breedermoo at the store today

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
Behind a WIC breedermoo at the store today
August 01, 2008
So we had just finished up a doctors appt (that we had to pay cash for, the suckers we are) and went over to the supermarket to pick up a few things.

Pull into line before I saw what was in front of us. WIC Moo with her milk, cheese, juice and peanut butter all lined up on the belt with WIC checks sitting on each item seperately.

So I rolled my eyes knowing that moo's transaction was going to take at least a half an hour out of the taxpayers workday (ours) waiting in line behind her skanky ass for all the WIC to be approved and rang through. Some highlights of this fiasco:

WIC requires certain types of things. Moo had two things that held up the whole thing because she was too selfish and greedy with the taxpayers money, and just didn't give a fuck that what she was trying to buy was not within the WIC requirements.

She had some expensive frozen pineapple juice. The checker immediately questioned it and said that he did not know if that was approved and asked her if that was the cheapest thing over there. Moo huffed and said, "But the WIC ticket doesn't say that, it says that it has to be more than 100% vitamin c, that's all! Then Moo had two brands of peanut butter on the belt. One was the cheap Jif peanut butter and the other was the fancy "Smart Balance" Omega 3 infused peanut butter. Once again, the checker was like, um, I have to check on this because we're required to make sure that everything is the lowest price. Moo starts pitching a fit.

About that time, and 20 minutes into this mess, ol' nowhiggers (dat be me) starts feeling like a volcano was about to erupt, so I turned around to DH within moos earshot and said, "Wow, this is sure taking up a lot of time out of the taxpayers work day, we got to get back to work so we can pay for all this stuff." LOL.

Moo said NOTHING. lol. I think she was scared. lol.

Once moo was the hell out of there and the checker rang us up and asked us how we'd like to pay, I answered, "Well, the taxpayers will be paying full price today on their debit card" and winked at him. He was just as disgusted as we were, apparently.
Re: Behind a WIC breedermoo at the store today
August 01, 2008
What's WIC? Sounds like some kind of food stamps? It's good at least they made the bitch buy the cheapest stuff. I bet she looked able-bodied and well able to work. I'm so sick of supporting these lazy ass moos. I love what you said in line, Nowhiggers, lol.
WIC is easier to qualify for (you can be working full time, and collect WIC), but it's only for moos with brats 5 years old and younger. Yes, it can be given in addition to food stamps as well.

WIC is supervised much better than food stamps. Food stamps will buy lobster, Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Beans, italian volcanic blood orange juice, filet mignon and so on. WIC won't buy any of that and the brands and costs are restricted for the most part. In other words, like the incident today, the government leaves it in the hands of the checkers at the counter to decide if moo is buying something too expensive. But as you can see today, Moo did get out the door with some fancy juice and peanut butter, EVEN ON WIC.

For the love of doG, they need to just set up goddamned GOVERNMENT stores and serve the moos there with government generic brands, preferably the same kinds of nutritional regimes they supply to the military. BASIC. GENERIC. Government packaged.

The men and women getting their arms and legs blown off in Iraq do not eat as fancy of food as these goddamned welfare whores and that burns my ass to no eeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd.

If we are going to have these goddamned welfare programs to fulfill the "social contract" or whatever shit, then let's have a goddamned welfare program!!!!! Government run, supplied and managed TOP TO FUCKING BOTTOM.
I do not want to have to spend a portion of my workdays waiting in line behind this shit at the first of the month!!!! Put these goddamned sows in line at a GOVERNMENT STORE, that I never have to set foot in!!!!!!
August 01, 2008
WIC hos get lots of milk, cereal, peanut butter, juice and other shit. At one time, I had two relatives getting WIC and they gave me some of the milk, cereal and peanut butter they got.

If you want more information as to what it is, here you go: http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
This WIC, aka another government handout on top of the foodstamps is bullshit. Women, Infants, Children, is what it stands for on it's face, but it SHOULD be called; "FTPOMM". "Fuck Tax payers Out Of More Money" program. They already get food cards at the tune of $400+ a month, now they get dairy products for free too.
August 02, 2008
I have heard radio station ads for concerts and other events with WIC as a sponsor. It makes me two faces puking!

I tried to find an ad from one of these stations on the Internet. Instead, I found this PDF from an advertising agency. Look at it and gag! http://www.pjadv.com/wiclayout.pdf

August 02, 2008
@nowhiggers: The fact that moos and sprogs get treated better than our veterans is absolutely appalling. I have friends/acquaintences who served in the Middle East and they often get the shittiest health care. Meanwhile, lazy moos get to sit on the sofa all day and live like queens for just popping out a shittermelon.
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WIC hos get lots of milk, cereal, peanut butter,
> juice and other shit. At one time, I had two
> relatives getting WIC and they gave me some of the
> milk, cereal and peanut butter they got.
>
> If you want more information as to what it is,
> here you go: http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/

I don't have time to dig up the links right now, but if you drill deeper into the gubbermint wic site you have listed here you are going to find enough shit to make your blood boil as hot as the sun.

1. "Customer Satisfaction Surveys"

Basically, are the taxpayers licking your asshole well enough and how would you like them to position their tounges?

These fucking whores aren't "customers." Goddammit.

2. Videos, one in particular called "A WIC State of Mind" I shit you not... it's got a smooth jazz background, and it's all about getting the breeder into "The WIC State of Mind" just like the title says.

And more. Look only if your blood pressure is low this morning.
I just have a question here for the liberals who believe in a social contract and so forth, (which I can understand and even appreciate, btw)

Tell me why the fuck we need "customer service satisfaction" surveys, and "has the store taking your WIC treated you nicely" and "Get Into a WIC State of Mind" etc. Just feed the goddamn whores and brats and be done with it!!!! Why the fuck are these idiots being treated like "customers" or "princesses" where the fuck is THAT in the social contract?
August 02, 2008
LucyTrainWreck, I agree with you 100%. Veterans should get the health care that is wasted on the bastard factories and illegal aliens. Welfare mamas should get only what is left over (if anything is) after those of us who pay into the system are taken care of, not be first priority.

Nowhiggers, I didn't look beyond the first page because I knew that not only would my blood boil, I would see several shades of red from getting mightily pissed off.

I don't believe in a social contract for irresponsible assholes, such as welfare skanks. I don't mind helping people out who fall onto hard times and people who have earned it (such as veterans), but I do mind being forced to give to entitlement-minded trash (such as WIC "customers," who are in a "WIC State of Mind").

Wow things have changed since I quit working at Walmart. A WiC check (did or does) only have a price limit on the check, and a list of items that can be purchased with it, such as 1 gallon 1% milk, 12oz peanut butter, 32 oz cereal. The amount of the check would be about $15 for that. It is as if they go to the corner gas station to get the prices. The item did not have to be the cheapest, it just had to be on the list and under the price.

One change WIC did make within my time in Walmart hell was the food for breastfeeding mothers. It allows more cheese, tuna, peanut butter, and carrots for people who are NOT using formula. Lots of people will use formula if they are on WIC because it is "free"...HAHA billions of dollars go to the WIC formula every year to women who don't even try and breastfeed, which would save the taxpayer billions of dollars every year (carrots and tuna are a hell of a lot cheaper than formula). My sister is one who had two kids, WIC, and sponged formula.

Oh and while I agree that veterans deserve better treatment...are you aware that 99% of soldiers qualify for WIC? When their 19 year old wife has their first baby they are the ones in front of you in the line. IMO two things need to change...soldiers need to be paid more so they aren't all under the poverty line qualifying for WIC and foodstamps, and they need to stop having kids in rapid succession.
I agree that vets should be getting help, but the group that worries me most is the elderly. Many outlive their retirement and social security isn't much to live on. So many of them have huge health concerns that are beyond their control, and affording their medication leaves them with little money for food. If anyone should get a food allowance from WIC it should be disabled vets and the elderly. These moos that shit out loaf after loaf make the decision to do so, and the gov't makes it easy for them. Fuck them. If they see their kids starving maybe they'll have the compassion to stop breeding. They're such dumbasses though, they would probably use their last dime to get their nails done instead of feeding their kids.
Anonymous User
August 03, 2008
Well, I am liberal and believe in some forms of welfare. But I think they should be available to people regardless of whether or not they have kids. It seems that only single moms and parents get any benefit from social programs in the U.S.

I would like to start a private charity, and in order to qualify, you can't have any children living with you. That way, many elderly people could benefit from this, as well as "starving college students". I was reading the other day, about college students who are so broke, that some of them are homeless and going without regular meals. It was sad. The article also mentioned that many college students are regularly visiting their local food banks to get free food. I have to wonder if some are being turned away because they are childless.
August 04, 2008
Thanks for the info on WIC everyone. I had no idea it even existed. What a crock! I agree with those who said it should be for the elderly and disabled. So it seems these moos qualify so long as their income is low? They should be made to look for a job on a regular basis as long as they are able-bodied. Oh well, guess I better get back to work now so I can support these lazy ass low life fuckwads. Argh!!!
August 04, 2008
I hear a lot about welfare for breeders, and some about welfare for the elderly. Never heard of welfare for college students...but hell, I know of single, child free, working, ADULTS who could use some help from the gubment, at the very least in terms of health care. In fact if they could just get a little teeny bit of health care, they'd be able to afford their rent and food. Or maybe they wouldn't have to go to work their food service jobs while they're sick with raging cases of highly communicable diseases, like herpes, because they might be able to afford to call in and not get paid for a couple days.

Though some folks like to paint us with a broad brush of breeder pleasers, there are quite a few LIBERALS who don't believe in paying for every whim of breeders. Quite a few LIBERALS in fact believe in the goal of providing meaningful assistance to EVERYONE who needs it, not just the masses of idiots who can't manage to keep their legs closed. Then again, one would actually have to know some liberals to know that, and not just learn about us from Fox news.

I really, REALLY like the idea of starting a charity specifically for child free adults. Unfortunately, I don't know how we'd get donations without sad eyed children to pull the pity strings.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
August 04, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> Cassey, I'm friends with an elderly lady who is
> raising 2 grandkids, one of them a very very
> special needs kid. He's an adult now but has
> terrible physical problems and has nearly died
> from them. He's a damn good kid, did well in
> school and even started college. I think he had to
> stop because he nearly died, and he is in her
> care.
>
> She's gone back to work to help provide for both
> of them. But she struggles a lot.

I still think there needs to be charity specifically for people without kids at home, because they don't get ANY help ANYwhere else.
August 04, 2008
I see this shit too and it makes my blood boil. And if that isn't bad enough, the lazy sluts won't even bag their own fucking groceries. They stand there while the cashier rings it through and puts it all in a huge pile THEN has to bag it while everybody stands around watching. The whore could have been bagging as it was coming down the belt.
August 04, 2008
Patty Wrote:
> Wow things have changed since I quit working at
> Walmart. A WiC check (did or does) only have a
> price limit on the check, and a list of items that
> can be purchased with it, such as 1 gallon 1%
> milk, 12oz peanut butter, 32 oz cereal. The amount
> of the check would be about $15 for that. It is as
> if they go to the corner gas station to get the
> prices. The item did not have to be the cheapest,
> it just had to be on the list and under the price.
>
>
> One change WIC did make within my time in Walmart
> hell was the food for breastfeeding mothers. It
> allows more cheese, tuna, peanut butter, and
> carrots for people who are NOT using formula. Lots
> of people will use formula if they are on WIC
> because it is "free"...HAHA billions of dollars go
> to the WIC formula every year to women who don't
> even try and breastfeed, which would save the
> taxpayer billions of dollars every year (carrots
> and tuna are a hell of a lot cheaper than
> formula). My sister is one who had two kids, WIC,
> and sponged formula.
>
>
In Baltimore, they keep the formula locked up.

BECAUSE IT IS STOLEN AND RESOLD AT A HIGHER PRICE IN POOR COMMUNITIES.

Got that? they rip off their own. Or they just steal it so they don't have to buy it. Do they REALLY care about their babies?
Anonymous User
August 04, 2008
Rose red asked if they care about their bayyybeees...
NOOO
THEY
DON'T!!

they make the simping claim, on some level they do, but they sure don't ensure they have an intact home or any other security for that matter.
CFBitchfromLA
August 04, 2008
It is appalling to see the breedercunts in Westwood and Brentwood yank out a California welfare ATM card to pay for their groceries at the gourmet food stores! These bitches get crap with their WIC vouchers, then spend the foodstamp funds on crap I cannot even begin to afford. And they are the worst customers, too. They are demanding, insufferable and probably steal more than they buy. Why any grocery store chain would want that kind of headache, I do not know.
Anonymous User
August 04, 2008
Wow. I had no idea that infant formula was such a hot commodity on the market. It seems like if women were truly poor, they would just breastfeed to save money? Any ideas on that? I'm confused.
Anonymous User
August 05, 2008
Everyone is always crying about the children but what about all the struggling adults and seniors? I work around a lot of homeless people and have heard their stories. Sure some of them had drug and alcohol problems but most just fell through the cracks. Lost their jobs or their health and then their home.
The saddest are the elderly as no one seems to care about them. I would gladly support some benefits for the people without children who are working hard and trying but could use a little help now and then.
I don't know if you are old enough to remember but the government was giving out commodities to low income people. You did not have to have kids to get it. My parents got a lot of cheese, flour and corn meal plus dried eggs. Things you could store in your cabinet and actually have to cook!
Anonymous User
August 05, 2008
I would like to be a fly on the wall when just a bit of these ignored bills, tickets, etc come home to roost.
pixiec Wrote:
> Everyone is always crying about the children but
> what about all the struggling adults and seniors?
> I work around a lot of homeless people and have
> heard their stories. Sure some of them had drug
> and alcohol problems but most just fell through
> the cracks. Lost their jobs or their health and
> then their home.
> The saddest are the elderly as no one seems to
> care about them. I would gladly support some
> benefits for the people without children who are
> working hard and trying but could use a little
> help now and then.
> I don't know if you are old enough to remember but
> the government was giving out commodities to low
> income people. You did not have to have kids to
> get it. My parents got a lot of cheese, flour and
> corn meal plus dried eggs. Things you could store
> in your cabinet and actually have to cook!

AMEN to that! These welfare whores don't even know how to cook, it would seem. I have seen them knocked up, 2-3 kids in tow at wallyworld more times than I can count grazing through the frozen food/convenience foods section. I am not poor, but I still shop on a budget and rarely buy frozen pizzas, junk food, or other similar items, because it's an unnecessary expense and it's fattening. These fat slobs could do themselves and ALL of us a tremendous favor if they would just simply substitute canned veggies and fruit for the fucking pizzas.

I HATE to hear" We are overweight because mac and cheese is cheaper than fruit", bullshit. Canned fruit and veggies are WAY cheaper than frozen pizza and much lower in calories. People on welfare have NO excuse to be fat, which they usually are.
August 06, 2008
Precisely! However, when you are used to eating a trough full of food, fruit isn't as filling as mac and cheese.

Strap on that feed bag!!!!!!

"I HATE to hear" We are overweight because mac and cheese is cheaper than fruit", bullshit. Canned fruit and veggies are WAY cheaper than frozen pizza and much lower in calories. People on welfare have NO excuse to be fat, which they usually are."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login