Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

4-Year-Old Drives Car Away While Mom and Boyfriend Sleep

Posted by clematis 
4-Year-Old Drives Car Away While Mom and Boyfriend Sleep
August 04, 2008
"The Lincoln County boy wanted to go to his grandmother's house, so he took the car keys and his little brother and left.

"It happened on Saturday on Maxi Ridge Road in Lincoln County.

"Sheriff Curt Folger says the boy took off while his mother and her boyfriend were asleep. The Sheriff says the boy got in the car, adjusted the seat and somehow got the car turned around.

story here: http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/26155759.html

Boy, there's a lot to read between the lines here, imho.

My favorite comment below the story:

"What to say about this one? Well, for a 4 year old to possess this kind of organized thinking......to get the keys, get in the car, take his brother with him, adjust the seat, start the car and try to get to grandmas house...he has probably had to fend for himself and his brother before. Grandma probably has something in her fridge for them to eat. I am, of course, assuming mom and "boyfriend" were in a drug induced coma (first of the month) while this child was acting on his instinct. How else could people sleep through two children(ages 4 and under) being up and around in the house? Hope social services drug tests the parents and if negative sends them to parenting school. If positive...the kids deserve better parents and a chance that they won't get with these two."
Re: 4-Year-Old Drives Car Away While Mom and Boyfriend Sleep
August 04, 2008
Wha??? How could they assume the moo and bf were in a drug coma? I think they were probably just really GREAT parents who have taught their son independence and how to care for himself. They probably said, "listen, we work 3 jobs each to pay for your ass. We need some fucking sleep, take the car and your brother to grandma's like we taught you". Hell, this kid will probably have his own business by the time he's 10. Kids can learn if you take the time to teach them, as this couple obviously did.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 04, 2008
Ooooooh, I'm sure he's an *INDIGO CHILD*
August 04, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wha??? How could they assume the moo and bf were
> in a drug coma? I think they were probably just
> really GREAT parents who have taught their son
> independence and how to care for himself. They
> probably said, "listen, we work 3 jobs each to pay
> for your ass. We need some fucking sleep, take
> the car and your brother to grandma's like we
> taught you". Hell, this kid will probably have
> his own business by the time he's 10. Kids can
> learn if you take the time to teach them, as this
> couple obviously did.

Too funny. You are a pip.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login