Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

post 1074

Posted by mercurior 
post 1074
March 14, 2006
this is what annoys me, nature for whatever reason decided these people should have a kid, whether the genetics are bad or whatever. and yet they have to have a pwecious little loaf. a lot of IVF people dont realise you can die doing the IVF treatments.

how many more genetic problems do these kids have, and if its a genetically based problem, they are only creating more problems in the future. (its all about the money, they can make a fortune today, and cause more problems tomorrow, to make more money).
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: post 1074
March 14, 2006
I totally agree on this subject. Total bullshit. If you can't conceive, the Gods are telling you something, and thus, they are doing you a favor. The only disease infertility causes is Placenta Brain - a disorder where women become obsessed with having a baby at all costs. More women should die during IVF, it might start teaching their dumb breeder asses a lesson or two. Don't fuck with mother nature.
Feh
March 14, 2006
It's nice to think that money that could be going to...oh I dunno... research a cure for ANYTHING...goes to develop new treatments for people who can't have babies, because you know...there's a shortage of children in the world. It's also comforting to note that most insurance plans cover IVF but won't cover sterilization, becuase who the hell would need that?!

I am, of course, being sarcastic.
Water Lily
March 14, 2006
How about a "cure" for cancer, arthritis, how about diabetes? Real ilnesses? Both my parents are diabetic, my mom has arthritis, maybe they are "sick" of suffering? But that doesn't matter to those placental brains. It's all about me,me me me me me me me. Bullshit.
March 15, 2006
I also don't understand why the fuck women do this. Nature uses infertility as a way to convey teh message to women they they should not have children...or anymore of them, depending on the circumstances. It is not an invitation to challenge the body and "the almighty God who makes precious miracles".

The worst thing about in-vitro fertilization is that it fucks with a woman's eggs badly, and the damn breeder could end up with an unnatural number of fetuses. Hell, I read a story of a woman who sought IVF and she miscarried. Why? Because of intense cell division, she had 26 tiny fetuses in her uterus that were too small and undeveloped to live.

As far as fertility treatments, they are only successful about 20%-25% of the time - what a fucking waste! That money could go toward research for breast cancer or anything else that people are dying from - infertility isn't a fucking debilitating disease, and I wish people would stop treating it as such.

Feh
March 15, 2006
Oh woe is me! My womb is a barren wasteland!! It's poison! I have cactii in my cooter! (collapses to the fainting couch)
Water Lily
March 15, 2006
Or they can stop being such pansies and either adopt (best choice) or get a freakin' hobbie that keeps them busy. But I bet they don't have enough brain cells to figure that one out.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.