Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kim Kenney Bella's Married No Kids Back Pedaling????

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Kim Kenney Bella's Married No Kids Back Pedaling????
August 05, 2008
Here's Kim Kenney's latest and most pathetic article ever. Sounds like she is back pedaling.

I'm sure it's not at her own choice, either. Probably getting shit for sounding so horribly *GASP*!!! childfree. Gotta pander to the breeders! Fucking asswads. I used to enjoy reading Kim's stuff but if she's going to be forced to spew this kind of shit out of her ass, I'm going to delete her emails from now on.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art57816.asp/zzz
YUK, is she serious? YEAH lets pander to the breeders and their lives, lets help them out in anyway possible for their CHOICE to crap out kiiiids

NO THANK YOU
I just checked out their forum, why the fuck do breeders post over there and have pictures of their kids in every post? thats the exact defination of a breeder, god dam i hate breeders
It's really hard to maintain a friendship once someone had had the almighty baybee. I've drifted away from 3 people that I used to be really close with after they had their children. It just comes down to not having much in common with them anymore. One of the reasons I didn't have children is because I like to be able to live in a relatively spontanious fashion. Once your friends sprog that's all gone. I've been told by my own brother that I'm unwilling to grow up because I don't want to have children. How does cooing into the face of someone who's 20 inches long, or having a conversation with a 3 year old make you an adult?
Re: Kim Kenney Bella's Married No Kids Back Pedaling????
August 05, 2008
I don't care WHAT Kim Kenney has to say on the subject. Fact of the matter is, once someone gets themselves knocked up, they become a placenta brain and are no longer a functioning human.

They're merely a shell of their former selves with nothing to add to the world other than another resource sucking drain on the taxpayers.
bratBgone, so according to your brother, the Dalai Lama is less of an adult and less mature than Britney Spears?
August 05, 2008
BratBGone, quoted for truth - you can also just forget having any sort of meaningful conversation with your childed friends.

All they want to chat about is what their kids ate this morning, their kids' favorite cartoon character, detailed descriptions and an analysis of some 'brilliant' or 'hysterical' thing their kids might have said that day, and any other mind-numbing detail about little Shitney and Mis'taak they can come up with.
It's a frozen over day in hell when I can even go out for coffee with my friend who has a multiple litter.
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bratBgone, so according to your brother, the Dalai
> Lama is less of an adult and less mature than
> Britney Spears?

Tee Hee!! According to his definition, I guess so!

He has turned into a mush brain since my neice was born. The last time I was at his house I was "lucky" enough to get to watch a home video of my neice from the day before, while she was right there loudly dancing and singing around the living room. Sounds like a blast of fun doesnt it? She was doing basically the same thing in the video. My brother was teary-eyed watching her!
He has turned into a mush brain since my neice was born. The last time I was at his house I was "lucky" enough to get to watch a home video of my neice from the day before, while she was right there loudly dancing and singing around the living room. Sounds like a blast of fun doesnt it? She was doing basically the same thing in the video. My brother was teary-eyed watching her!"

man breeders really do become simple minded , boring , placenta brained idiots,
RatsNotBrats Wrote:
> BratBGone, quoted for truth - you can also just
> forget having any sort of meaningful conversation
> with your childed friends.
>
> All they want to chat about is what their kids ate
> this morning, their kids' favorite cartoon
> character, detailed descriptions and an analysis
> of some 'brilliant' or 'hysterical' thing their
> kids might have said that day, and any other
> mind-numbing detail about little Shitney and
> Mis'taak they can come up with.
> It's a frozen over day in hell when I can even go
> out for coffee with my friend who has a multiple
> litter.

True dat!!

My favorite conversation is always the one about how bright little Snotleigh is, and how she's soooooo bored with school and needs to be skipped ahead a grade. Meanwhile, I look over at Snotleigh and she's picking and eating a knee scab. Disgusting, but true story!
RatsNotBrats Wrote:
> BratBGone, quoted for truth - you can also just
> forget having any sort of meaningful conversation
> with your childed friends.
>
> All they want to chat about is what their kids ate
> this morning, their kids' favorite cartoon
> character, detailed descriptions and an analysis
> of some 'brilliant' or 'hysterical' thing their
> kids might have said that day, and any other
> mind-numbing detail about little Shitney and
> Mis'taak they can come up with.
> It's a frozen over day in hell when I can even go
> out for coffee with my friend who has a multiple
> litter.

True DAT!

My favorite conversation with breeder friends is the one about how bright Little Snotleigh is, and how she's soooooo bored with school that she needs to skip a grade. Meanwhile, I look over at Snotleigh and the little genius is picking and eating a knee scab. Disgusting, but true!
Bella is just a breeder pleasing bullshit site now. Everyone that used to post there has gone to thechildfreelife.com.

Kim really has lost the plot. I think the article before this one was things to do with kids for the day. Someone posted up and asked her WTF she was posting this on a childfree site - she spouted some BS about how we all have to spend time with nieces and nephews. Like hell. Three months ago she was crying about how her life was so haaaaard, and now she's back posting bollocks like this - she'll be pregnant next.
August 06, 2008
I don't understand why just once there would be an article aimed at breeders on "Keeping Friendships with ChildFree People"...I mean, I actually totally do understand why there aren't such articles, because breeders are totally self absorbed and only really care about their own...but couldn't there be an article, just once? It'd be great if some breeder read hints like...
1. Things will be different, for you, not so much for your friend. Try to accept the fact that they have a life that does not revolve around you, or your child.
2. Try to remember that your child is not interesting to anyone but yourself. If your friend does not ask about your child's bowel movements, your friend may indeed not be interested in them.
3. Try to remember that the reason your friend has no children is because your friend does not want children. Try NOT taking your child with to meet your friend.
4. That said, if you've made plans, keep them. If you have to cancel, let your friend know.
5. As a parent, do not offer your friend advice on how to get a partner or how to get pregnant. In fact, keep any advice to yourself unless your friend asks for it.
6. Don't start expecting your friend to do all the work. If you do not contact that person for six months, don't get mad if they don't contact you, they might just be off living their life as well.
7. Offer to help your child free friend once in a while. Did that person ever help you? Probably. So it might be nice to offer them assistance for once in your life.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 06, 2008
I was not aware of her until today but I will say she should not work as a reporter until she learns grammar.
August 06, 2008
I just looked at thechildfreelife.com and it looks just like any other breeder-pleasing message board, like PCF or WKYN.

"We have a mission to prove to the world that not ALL cf people are cannibal baby-rapists, so be nice to the moo-trolls and kiss ass to the forum owner and administrator(s)."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 06, 2008
Puff, I take offense to that. I can't bear to be in the room with human children, let alone rape one. Eat one? The horror. Do you know what's in those things?
bratBgone Wrote:
> It's really hard to maintain a friendship once
> someone had had the almighty baybee. I've drifted
> away from 3 people that I used to be really close
> with after they had their children. It just comes
> down to not having much in common with them
> anymore. One of the reasons I didn't have children
> is because I like to be able to live in a
> relatively spontanious fashion. Once your friends
> sprog that's all gone. I've been told by my own
> brother that I'm unwilling to grow up because I
> don't want to have children. How does cooing into
> the face of someone who's 20 inches long, or
> having a conversation with a 3 year old make you
> an adult?

I agree, but it goes deeper than that with me regarding friends who have become parents. I am just into my forties and had a whole group of late bloomer breeders as friends and co-workers. It seemed like one day I was sitting next so someone with an occasional rational or intelligent thought and the next minute they were ALL beaming and gleaming about the latest kiddie meal special or newest toy on the market.It wasn't so much that I couldn't appreciate the "happy events" that go along with breeding, as much as it was that they did not give a shit about anything which affected me anymore, once they dropped a kid out from between their legs.

It was ( and still is) ALL about them. Every baby tooth that scrapes the gumline is more importanat than my grandmother's serious illness, for instance. Every poopy diaper is a news worthy event and makes anything like earning a professional award pale in comparison. Each and every goo goo gaa gaa, spit up, first pics, etc.....take precedence over everyone and everything else, and you can kiss birthday cards and well wishes for personal special days goodbye. Of course, since they have given birth, they are now better than you are and have to keep reminding you, lest we should forget. THEIR birthdays are more important, because they have a BAYBEE. THEIR days off are of prime importance because of FAMBLEE time, etc.....

The childed call us selfish and while that may be true to a certain extent, BREEDERS have the market cornered when it comes to selfish behavior, hands down they win that award.
Actually, the former regulars at MNK didn't just "go to thechildfreelife.com"

We built it.

And we sure as hell aren't breeder-pleasing. Have you actually read the conversations we have over there?

We haven't had any parent trolls yet, but we already have procedures in place to deal with them when they arrive.

TCFL frowns on EXCESSIVE use of vulgarities and abusive language, but doesn't ban such behavior. Nowhere in our mission statement do we say anything about kissing anyone's ass.

And take it from the site owner/head admin (that would be me): They don't. They say what the want, how they want, and my staff is not afraid to tell me I'm wrong or tell the world that they are surrounded by crappy parents.

Maybe you should talk to and get to know the people you're bashing before you do it? Just an idea.

~S
kidlesskim Wrote:

> The childed call us selfish and while that may be
> true to a certain extent, BREEDERS have the market
> cornered when it comes to selfish behavior, hands
> down they win that award.

The clincher is how many breeders are extremely exclusive when it comes to their demands. For instance, those families scream when they cannot get on a flight due to overbooking and NOT checking in early enough. Usually the daddio is screaming at the agents to offer more $ to get people to get off the plane. The airlines cannot just offer thousands of dollars to accommodate the Breedersons. Overselling flights inhales big time but it is legal. Funny how I heard from a friend about a breederville with their lots of kids did not care about the next family about to be bumped when they got on their flight 4 hours later. I notice it very much how many people with children only care about THEIR own families. They often do not give a d@mn about someone ELSE'S kids or families and their well-being. It is an "All About Me" attitude.
August 07, 2008
kidlesskim, I "had" a friend from home who would not even acknowledge something in someone else's life - YET - you were supposed to goooo and gaaaaa and cry tears of joy at every little thing either of her kids did in life.

Me: "Hey, my grandmother died Monday."

Her: "Oh, really? Well, my wonderful son got an A in math, finally!"

Breeders make me sick. They have such pathetic lives.
August 07, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> kidlesskim, I "had" a friend from home who would
> not even acknowledge something in someone else's
> life - YET - you were supposed to goooo and gaaaaa
> and cry tears of joy at every little thing either
> of her kids did in life.
>
> Me: "Hey, my grandmother died Monday."
>
> Her: "Oh, really? Well, my wonderful son got an A
> in math, finally!"
>
> Breeders make me sick. They have such pathetic
> lives.

Oh man, did you punch her? Vomit on her shoes? Tell her that her son was stupid...and ugly....AND GAY??! Claw her dead eyes out? Throw a drink in her face? TP her house?

What a hideous bitch.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I'm not really sure why you think www.thechildfreelife.com is a breeder-pleaser site. Why don't you take a look around? We certainly don't cater to parents. We don't want them there, but we're not going to ban them from our forum. That would make us just as bad as Bella.

The reason that we got away from Bella was because of all the BS that was going on there. And all the parents. And all the unwelcome comments. And the sudden censorship. We don't censor anyone (although we do discourage use of certain terms, but that's not to please parents, that's something that we decided as a group.)

Almost every member of the original group (about 40 people) had input on what the new website would be like, so these were all essentially unanimous decisions. There is no one supreme being - like Lisa - at TCFL.
August 08, 2008
Since when is Bella "really" childfree?eye rolling smiley
August 08, 2008
Feh, on your list, all I can say is: #6, #6, #6. My husband is such a dumb sheep he keeps people on his xmas card list who sprogged and fell off the face of the planet years ago.
August 08, 2008
lngilbert Wrote:
> I'm not really sure why you think
> www.thechildfreelife.com is a breeder-pleaser
> site. Why don't you take a look around? We
> certainly don't cater to parents. We don't want
> them there, but we're not going to ban them from
> our forum. That would make us just as bad as
> Bella.
>
> The reason that we got away from Bella was because
> of all the BS that was going on there. And all
> the parents. And all the unwelcome comments. And
> the sudden censorship. We don't censor anyone
> (although we do discourage use of certain terms,
> but that's not to please parents, that's something
> that we decided as a group.)
>
> Almost every member of the original group (about
> 40 people) had input on what the new website would
> be like, so these were all essentially unanimous
> decisions. There is no one supreme being - like
> Lisa - at TCFL.

Maybe I had you confused with the other place. Still, I have had "bad experiences" with certain CF "online communities". Sometimes they can be just as bad as those who persecute others for being CF.

I like this place. Sometimes our spam-filter works a little too well, but that is all the moderation that seems to be needed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login