Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos are hysterical...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Moos are hysterical...
August 06, 2008
Stoopid moo calls in. Angry at moo in law because it pays more attention to 1 year old, rather than 6 year old.
Moo is 25, 6 yr old is from previous slutty teenage assininity. Remarried and, of course, loafed another one. Of course, the 6 year old goes off to see duh, whoever it is, and the 1 year old doesn't go.
Of course, cannot see own idiotic behavior as stoopid teen, maybe was stoopid to remarry, but blames moo in law for just wanting to see own flesh and blood. (I'm sure there are those here who would think she should take the 6 year old, but.. ) Just typical stooopid moo behaviour IMO.
Matush
Re: Moos are hysterical...
August 06, 2008
I can't believe the single moos and their family have the nerve to complain if the new wallet's family isn't so enamored of their previous trophy.

My stupid cousin got knocked up by some dude that wasn't her husband. She lands some other dude and so the dude's family meets with my cousin's family and the dude's family sees the out of wedlock sprog. Naturally, the dude's family was in shock. Then my aunt had the nerve to complain to my dad that the family wasn't gushing over the sprog.
bratBgone
August 06, 2008
We all know what great parunts most teen moos are. The 6 year old is probably a little shit with shitty behavior. Why would MIL want to deal with him? He's not her problem.
August 06, 2008
Slightly off topic, but here goes: Has anyone else here noticed that moos seem to have a second baby with their new husband as a way of pissing on him or, more politely, marking their territory? Even if the original child is hers?
Anonymous User
August 06, 2008
Moos have that 2nd baby with their new wallet QUICK< they dont waste any time,
Anonymous User
August 06, 2008
I think they often fear the fact that the first dropping does not belong to the current wallet,thus creating tension.That kid is just s sign to nu-wallet that someone else screwed his moo before him,and maybe better than he cansmiling smiley.So,she drops a new baybee ASAP,so he won't feel so...small,be bound to pay her forever and will be placated with some snotty bastard who shares DNA with him.That way he will be too busy working to worry about who she was screwed by then or now (while she is a SAHM,with baybee all day,indeed).

Just my take on the multiple marriages and quick pregnasties.
August 06, 2008
YES! Definitely. Gotta make sure that mayun isn't going anywhere, and if he does, she'll have her hand in wallet for the next 18+ years.

Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Slightly off topic, but here goes: Has anyone else
> here noticed that moos seem to have a second baby
> with their new husband as a way of pissing on him
> or, more politely, marking their territory? Even
> if the original child is hers?
Anonymous User
August 06, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Slightly off topic, but here goes: Has anyone else
> here noticed that moos seem to have a second baby
> with their new husband as a way of pissing on him
> or, more politely, marking their territory? Even
> if the original child is hers?

Absolutely dead on.
Much of this new sprogging (and other activities) is pissing on turf. Sadly, the new stud/duh is too chickenshit to protect the original kid; because if he did, he wouldn't get any. (Which begs the question on why marry a bitch on wheels like that..)
kidlesskim
August 06, 2008
I call that the "remarry and pop out new baby" syndrome, as it is ever so common, typical,and expected. If the woman is capable of conceiving, and she remarries, REGARDLESS of the number of individual kids she or her new man ALREADY have, or that they already have college aged kids, she will ALWAYS get knocked up as soon as possible with "one of their own". These hodge podge famblees are becoming more and more common with halfs and steps out the ass. They fully expect the new grandmoos to take in their illegitimate kids from various relationships and if they don't appear interested in babysitting and/or cooing over the prior conceived brats, then they have the new kid to use as leverage.

I have seen this over and over and over and over. There are so many famblees with his, hers, ours, halves and steps, it's ridiculous. Our half breed famblees are taking over the fundies' broods in number, and that's a scary thought.
August 06, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> I call that the "remarry and pop out new baby"
> syndrome, as it is ever so common, typical,and
> expected. If the woman is capable of conceiving,
> and she remarries, REGARDLESS of the number of
> individual kids she or her new man ALREADY have,
> or that they already have college aged kids, she
> will ALWAYS get knocked up as soon as possible
> with "one of their own". These hodge podge
> famblees are becoming more and more common with
> halfs and steps out the ass. They fully expect the
> new grandmoos to take in their illegitimate kids
> from various relationships and if they don't
> appear interested in babysitting and/or cooing
> over the prior conceived brats, then they have the
> new kid to use as leverage.
>
> I have seen this over and over and over and over.
> There are so many famblees with his, hers, ours,
> halves and steps, it's ridiculous. Our half breed
> famblees are taking over the fundies' broods in
> number, and that's a scary thought.

Wow! what an outpouring. (no pun intended). i thought it was just me that noticed, and I never thought it was unintended. I truly believe making one more human so we can have "one of our own" is as destructive as anything you can do to the planet. How fucking selfish.
Anonymous User
August 06, 2008
The image of what new lions do to the old pride males cubs comes to mind...
This is also another outcome of these bitch moos needing a mayun more than they want their child to be safe.
Molestation, etc... All increased risks.
August 06, 2008
She found a man while she was pregnant?
kidlesskim
August 06, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:

> Wow! what an outpouring. (no pun intended). i
> thought it was just me that noticed, and I never
> thought it was unintended. I truly believe making
> one more human so we can have "one of our own" is
> as destructive as anything you can do to the
> planet. How fucking selfish.

My ex had married a slut who had one kid from a prior marriage, and then birthed his kid exactly 10 months after they married. She fully expected the grandmoos to take the prior kid in when they had visits with the bio grandpup. Then, the whore got knocked up at age 40 with a kid of unknown paternity, and of course expected HIM to be included in all famblee events as well. She had the NERVE to ask me on several occasions to take the two half kids in on his visitations with the bio kid, and I told him, "Fine, but don't expect me to be here when her brood arrives".

Being a lazy asshole, he didn't want to put up with the other mens' half breeds, so it wasn't a problem, but it easily could have been. These moos have the unmitigated gall to think that EVERYONE is honored to babysit their kids, then they met me.
August 06, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Wow! what an outpouring. (no pun intended).
> i
> > thought it was just me that noticed, and I
> never
> > thought it was unintended. I truly believe
> making
> > one more human so we can have "one of our own"
> is
> > as destructive as anything you can do to the
> > planet. How fucking selfish.
>
>
>
> My ex had married a slut who had one kid from a
> prior marriage, and then birthed his kid exactly
> 10 months after they married. She fully expected
> the grandmoos to take the prior kid in when they
> had visits with the bio grandpup. Then, the whore
> got knocked up at age 40 with a kid of unknown
> paternity, and of course expected HIM to be
> included in all famblee events as well. She had
> the NERVE to ask me on several occasions to take
> the two half kids in on his visitations with the
> bio kid, and I told him, "Fine, but don't expect
> me to be here when her brood arrives".

>
This has proven to be an awkward situation in my family as well. My brother needs to put a cork in it, but his wife's previous child is really not anyone's favorite.....
Krishna
August 06, 2008
Women, who remarried and have children from previous marriages/relationships, should not expect the new in-laws to treat the kids from their exes as "family". Yeah, this may cause trouble but there is zero requirement for anyone to take on someone who is not their own blood.

I had a stepfather who was truly a father to me but that relationship took time to build. I did not call him "Dad" right away. I was an adult once I started calling my stepdad "Dad".

One of my stepbrothers is a real pain but he is not obligated to me...nor am I to him. I am going to see my mom in less than three weeks to house and dog sit.

That one stepbrother may come to the breakfast to visit IF he and his wife's baby does not need to nap earlier and is not cranky. It can inhale with great force when a mere child takes place of adults. As if the kid cannot be left with a sitter for a few hours!

However, I am NOT required to send the baby anything for his year-birthday next month or even do anything for that stepbrother or wife. It goes both ways.
August 06, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> RR, she met him while she was pregnant. She gave
> birth today one year ago. They got married in
> December. She found out she was pregnant in Jan or
> Feb, and you know they don't find out they're
> pregnant immediately after it happens. So she may
> have gotten pregnant that december..
>
> She wasn't BFing or using any contraception and
> she denied she did it on purpose. But her husband
> has a daughter from a previous marriage he's not
> allowed to see and wanted one of his own despite
> how much he "loves" her baby.

I don't know what amazes me more, MWR- the fact that he was attracted to one of those things or that he would marry into instant fatherhood with another man's child. So, they pissed on each other. Um hmm. People are so strange.
August 06, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
>>
> > That one stepbrother may come to the breakfast to
> visit IF he and his wife's baby does not need to
> nap earlier and is not cranky. It can inhale with
> great force when a mere child takes place of
> adults. As if the kid cannot be left with a sitter
> for a few hours!
>
This calls to mind the number of times the timetable of family occasions that one particular baybee dictated. Don't talk or walk but it dominates the room from a crib in another...
Krishna
August 06, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Krishna Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >>
> > > That one stepbrother may come to the breakfast
> to
> > visit IF he and his wife's baby does not need
> to
> > nap earlier and is not cranky. It can inhale
> with
> > great force when a mere child takes place of
> > adults. As if the kid cannot be left with a
> sitter
> > for a few hours!
> >
> This calls to mind the number of times the
> timetable of family occasions that one particular
> baybee dictated. Don't talk or walk but it
> dominates the room from a crib in another...

Ain't that the truth? My mom's visits with that particular stepbrother have been dictate by Baby Sam. It was one thing when my mother had a horrible cold. There is no need to expose the baby to another person's illness. The problem is that my stepbrother and his wife were always that way even before the child was born. Last time I was out, they were too "beezee" to come to the house saying they would have issues with parking when they got home but they did go to the wife's rich parents of course! They even bought a house to be near her mother and father who dote on their grandchild. Why can't they watch the tyke for a few hours if it is too much of a big deal to bring him? Yet, they are not obligated to me. Nor me to them as it goes both ways as I have said before...eye rolling smiley
barbara
August 06, 2008
I remember a movie some years ago called "Big Girls Don't Cry... They Get Even", about a girl being fed up of her parents many marriages and divorces and her many step-siblings.

The plot:
If you think your family is messed up, then you better take look at Laura Chartoff's life. Her parents divorced when she was 8, following both of them remarrying. Living with her mother, Laura endures her materialistic step-father Keith, her vain step-sister Corrine, her militarily obsessed step-brother Kurt, and her far too serious/far too smart half brother Sam. Laura's father is no help, currently the middle of a divorce with his wife Barbara and barely seeing his little daughter Jessie due to the fact that his mistress Stephanie is about to have his twins. The only relative Laura gets along with is Keith's eldest son Josh, so when her relatives becomes too much for the 13 year old to handle, Laura runs away to his cabin. When the entire clan comes to track her down, she runs again, thinking her step-brother betrayed her. While her family finds common ground in their worry over her, Laura experiences life on her own and realizes her family may not be so bad.
Nour
August 06, 2008
I have written about my brother's situation about having to work in the log woods and then drive a truck for 12+ hours a day to pay his child support. He has two kids: a 16-year old son he had when he was like 17-18 and a two/three-year-old. In BOTH cases he hooked up with chicks who had kids already. In the latest case, the woman had two kids by different fathers when my bro hooked up with her. The oldest daughter knew that my bro was not her daddy. But the second thinks that my brother is her daddy. The toad (welfare mama) brings those two kids over for my mom to watch (Well, used to. My mom isn't remembering things to well. Actually she has some mental issues...) The crazy thing is that my bro has a girlfriend and my parents think he is seeing his second wife secretly (they had NO kids, interestingly enough).

Anyways, a real clusterfuck. It's like they think they to have to PROVE their LOOOOVEE and that means making a human. It's not logical. I've had people ask me how can I think that way. The LOGICAL answer is how can you not?
August 06, 2008
I don't think this issue is so cut-n-dry. I mean, sure, no one should be expected to invest time/energy/money into any other person they did not directly bring into existence (whether a blood relative or not, in my opinion). However, I have to admit that it would be shitty from the child's point of view (a kid that in many ways may be somewhat of an orphan if most of their true blood relatives aren't in their life) to be told that "grandma" wants to spend time with their half-brother/sister, but not them. That could be really alienating and sad for the kid, who did nothing wrong.
kidlesskim
August 06, 2008
guest Wrote:
> I don't think this issue is so cut-n-dry. I mean,
> sure, no one should be expected to invest
> time/energy/money into any other person they did
> not directly bring into existence (whether a blood
> relative or not, in my opinion). However, I have
> to admit that it would be shitty from the child's
> point of view (a kid that in many ways may be
> somewhat of an orphan if most of their true blood
> relatives aren't in their life) to be told that
> "grandma" wants to spend time with their
> half-brother/sister, but not them. That could be
> really alienating and sad for the kid, who did
> nothing wrong.

Possibly this has some merit, but not from the cases I have seen up close and personal. They "blended kid" gets Santa Claus at bio moomie and step daddy's, then again at bio daddy and step moomie's, then at mee maw and pee paw's #1, again at mee maw and pee paw #2, and then from half breed sister's maw maw, and then from half brother's paw paw and his new wife, then from step moomie's parents, and step daddy's parents, then step uncle Billy Bob's, and another stop at great step aunt Clara's, and often they breed so young there are great step maw maws and half blood step great grandpaws, to the point that it's ridiculous.

I know step parents who do nothing more than ride the roads during Christmas break loading up loot for the stepkid, and they are'nt the least bit more appreciative because that's all they had ever known, not unlike many other kids. Everybody is so busy trying to outdo the other that often times a stepkid really racks up what amounts to enough crap to stock an aisle at ToysRus. I think if it has a bio grandmoo/paw in the picture, then that's all they should be entitled to or expect.
barbara
August 06, 2008
I dont mean to break away from the main topic, but has anyone seen a movie called, "Big Girls Don't Cry... They Get Even" about a girl's parents many marriages, divorces and many step-siblings.

Plot summary goes like this:

If you think your family is messed up, then you better take look at 13 year old Laura Chartoff's life. Her parents divorced when she was 8, following both of them remarrying. Living with her mother, Laura endures her materialistic step-father Keith, her vain step-sister Corrine, her militarily obsessed step-brother Kurt, and her far too serious/far too smart half brother Sam. Laura's father is no help, currently the middle of a divorce with his wife Barbara and barely seeing his little daughter Jessie due to the fact that his mistress Stephanie is about to have twins. The only relative Laura gets along with is Keith's eldest son Josh, so when her relatives becomes too much for the 13 year old to handle, Laura runs away to his cabin. When the entire clan comes to track her down, she runs again, thinking her step-brother betrayed her. While her family finds common ground in their worry over her, Laura experiences life on her own and realizes her family may not be so bad.
August 06, 2008
"realizes her family may not be so bad."

Why is it that famblee movies ALWAYS have to have feel-good endings? Why can't one famblee movie tell the truth... that famblees suck?
August 06, 2008
First of all with respect to Moos immediately wanting to get knocked up a man with keedz from a previous marriage. But of course, it's so they can "cement" their marriage, raid the dude's wallet, and get the man away from his first set of kids, thus slapping the last wife in the face.

IRL, I've observed this myself....it's often some kind of freakish competition between Wife #2 and Wife #1. These bimbos don't seems to realize that if he left wife #1 after she spawned his kids, what's to keep him from doing it again?

I've heard baby-rabid women, who were stalking some newly-divorced dud, say things like, "He's a great Dad!" Um, wouldn't being a "Great Dad" include staying with the woman who bore your child?

But I am a little confused by the dialogue here. On the one hand, we are condemning men who want the wife to pop out kids immediately because her kids, aren't good enough, yet we don't think step-grandparents should cut the kids any slack because they aren't theirs? I don't Moos should demand free favors but not all single Moos are skanky sluts.

My own mom was widowed after my seemingly-healthy father basically dropped dead before he was 35. My mom remarried a man who left his four kids with their mother. She was his third wife. He was a nasty drunk who hated kids, unless it was for sexual purposes. My mom was wrong to marry a man who hated kids. If I were a Moo (not going to happen, sterilized*) I'd make sure I married someone who would be decent to the kids. Not kiss their asses, but not tell them every day they were worthless and ask them when they are getting out of the house. I'd marry someone who's family would accept and include the kids. This doesn't mean free babysitting, etc. It's just part of looking out for the kids you chose to have.

Too often, we see Moos marrying inappropriate men because they are afraid of being alone. That's wrong too.

*And many people ask me if that part of my childhood made me childfree. Actually, no. My biological father was a warm and caring person, actually a better parent than my mother. He genuinely loved us and he liked being a parent.

I am childfree simply because my mother never sugar-coated having kids. She always said, having kids is one big interruption. You never get to finish anything (for a long time) when you are someone's mom, etc.

Also, seeing my father drop dead had an impact as well. After something like that happens to you, you don't see things in the same way. I'm not one of those rose-colored-glasses people who says, oh, Everything Will Work Out, I'd never have a handicapped chyyyyld, etc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login