Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

moos and ss disability

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
moos and ss disability
August 06, 2008
We've talked about how the single moos abuse welfare here, but I wanted to bring up another thing I have personally seen them abuse and that is the social security disability.

First off, if someone is truly disabled, spending all day on a computer is not physically possible for them. But again and again, on various places and forums I have seem moos talk about how they are getting disability for this and that (usually a mental disorder) plus welfare for the brats.

One moo I know of that has a "site" so to speak and apparently she makes money off of it. However there is this funny little problem with her "disablity" in that if she makes the money under her own name her disability payments will go away or be reduced. boo fucking hoo.

i understand there are people who cannot deal with the corporate environment, i am one of those people. i can't deal with the moos on corpo jobs taking advantage of everyone, so i don't work with these fuckers. i work at home. i completely sympathize with people who cannot tolerate "workplace" environments. but is that a good excuse to go on disability and then turn around and work from home under your mom's or someone elses ssn#?

if you can work then fucking WORK. what is the big deal? if you are truly disabled and could not work enough at all to run a site or something and have to lay down and rest every 5 minutes, then yes, you deserve your disability.

Disability payments need to go up for the truly disabled, and the moos who can actually work from home, taken off of those payments so that the truly disabled can have more. seriously.
kidlesskim
Re: moos and ss disability
August 06, 2008
They probably do that around here as well, but it's way more popular and trendy to get an ADHD diagnosis for every kid where they can get UP TO $620 PER kid per month in ADDITION to other welfare benefits. The kid actually can get an SSI check. I don't understand this because a kid has no lost income, so what is that based on? I know one brood mare who has THREE boys who all have ADHD AND receive checks and will get them until they are 18 years old, or possibly for life if they can get a doctor to say they still are affected and THEN they get an AADD diagnosis. (adult attention deficit disorder)

I worked with one who had a 16 y/o who had been getting a check since he was 3, but even though they continued to pick up his prescriptions, he hadn't taken the pills in YEARS, AND was a quarterback on the high school football team and an A-B student. She has 4 other kids who all get checks for some manufactured disorder and she works just enough to make the $3600 to qualify for the EIC "REFUND" each year which is between about 6-8k. It's ridiculous.
maus1019
August 06, 2008
I only know of one parent receiving SS disability, in this case it's her ex that's 'disabled' so the kids receive it in place of child support payments. What I don't understand is why he is considered disabled, granted he had open heart surgery several years ago but he was a software developer, something that I don't think takes large amounts of physical labor. He is perfectly capable of sitting at a computer all day, which he does, but he just surfs the net.

Now as to the kids being disabled, no they should not collect, they have never worked and most health insurances cover the medical bills and prescriptions. Absolutely no reason for them to take money out of a system that's going broke anyway.
August 07, 2008
This an ass-chapping topic for me.

8 years before my father died, he was disabled from a very bad, large, stroke that left him with 70% of his intelligence, brain capability, etc., and only about 50% of his physical capability.

When he applied for disability, he was denied. YES, FUCKING DENIED. It took nearly 2 years for them to finally see the light and say, "Yes, Mr. X, you are indeed disabled."

From that moment on, he was treated like a second-class citizen. He was "audited" every single fucking year until he died to see if he really was still disabled.

Yet these fucking whores abuse the system and live off welfare and nobody bats an eye.
August 08, 2008
We will never have a leader who performs the true audit needed to save the billions a year being wasted. Famblee trumps social responsibility.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login