Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Grandmother who drove with child on roof rack says police overreacted

Posted by Rose Red 
Grandmother who drove with child on roof rack says police overreacted
August 08, 2008
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-0808childonroof,0,1344480.story
Heck, in India they do that all the time, eh?
Re: Grandmother who drove with child on roof rack says police overreacted
August 08, 2008
ok. I'm going to repeat it. i mentioned to a friend of mine that someone looked like the were right off the bus from a foreign country. He said, you mean, "off the roof of the bus."
What an IDIOT that woman is for doing that. I don't give a shit if the kid wanted to ride up there or not. Does meemaw not know the word NO? If little Brattina wanted to hang onto the under carriage of her car, like they do in the movies, and drive into Walmart's parking lot, would she let her do that as well? It's about time idiotic grandmoos and parents were punished for stupidly succumbing to Bratley and Snotley's every whim no matter what the cost or potential danger involved. I think they should be incarcerated when grandpups' hands get blown off from playing with firecrackers, when they drown in backyard pools, get eaten alive by animals because they were unattended, suffocate in locked cars, stumble into bear enclosures, or fall into old mine shafts and break their necks, etc......

Then again, maybe this is our modern day natural selection or survival of the fittest. If their grandparents and parents are THIS stupid, maybe they shouldn't survive to pass on the genepool.
Punishment is good -- the kids would be taken out of the gene pool, and locking the parents away in prison during their fertile years would prevent them from making any more.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login