Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Puppy eats baby... in Tulsa, OK

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Puppy eats baby... in Tulsa, OK
August 08, 2008
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/kotv/TOHV9IUCKOJGAB49L

This is about the only information I can get on this.
I have a friend who lives up in Dewey..
Apparently the fucking moo is a druggie teenage garbage.
I just hope they don't give too much sympathy to this multigenerational
sewage sludge pile of 'famblee'.
Lousy, stinking, effing breeder garbage slime.
Re: Puppy eats baby... in Tulsa, OK
August 08, 2008
I would like to know what the mom was doing during the 1.5 HOURS that she was not supervising the kid. How can anyone be dumb enough to leave a child with an animal, no matter how nice it seems? Kids can be thoughtlessly cruel, and in defending itself, an animal can snap back.
kidlesskim
August 09, 2008
I read the last update on this one and it is CLEARLY 17 y/o moomie's fault as well as maw maw who was in the house at time of death(looks like she lives with mommy and daddy, what a surprise), and PAW'S PAW'S fault for sticking the kid in the swing and leaving when he knew those two idiots were likely still asleep. Then it's the 18 y/o baby daddy fault for not wearing a rubber in the first place. They had pics of the "grieving" parents complete with their dyed bright red/pink hair. This sounds like a typical case of white trash at it's finest. That kid probably didn't have much of a chance anyway with those genius genes he likely inherited.

I think it's a fair guess that they are all "on the draw".
Anonymous User
August 09, 2008
"There is no word in Elvish, Entish, or common tongue..."
There is no word in any language on earth that describes the human filth and sewage that generated this 'tragedy'.
The only real loser in this was the dog, who probably had not been fed by the shit for brains people. I think the dog had to have been starving.
When they started this 'tolerance'shit decades ago and 'no judgement, because we'll hurt their widdle feeeeewlings', I doubt they envisioned this as the logical outcome. There were plenty who realized this was the end result, but were labeled as hate-mongers, judgemental, etc. The sad thing is, and this is primarily a liberal world-view, that they will blame everything else and suggest remedies that will only encourage more of this same crap.
Old fashioned morals might cut into some of our 'fun' perhaps, but it would cut down on these teen whores thinking they can just do whatever they damn well feel like or wanna do (and to hell with anything or anyone else) and get away with it.
Anonymous User
August 09, 2008
this is no biggie to the parents, they will just work on the replacement baby
Anonymous User
August 09, 2008
"We're looking at it as possibly just a tragic accident that occurred. We're not looking to blame anyone or anything like that"...

Are you FUCKING kidding me?!

So, let me get this straight: A grandmother is arrested and thrown in jail in a Publix parking lot for letting her grandbrat stick its head through the roof of a car while INSIDE the car at a break-neck speed of <5mph - no one's injured.
But THIS is just a 'tragic accident'. The kid was left ALONE FOR AN HOUR AND A F U C K I N G HALF in a goddammed swing - AND IT DIED...IT FUCKING DIED, and there's no blame here?! What the fuck, WHAT THE FUCK????!!!!!!!
August 09, 2008
Unfortunately I think you are right, Two Cents, and the poor puppy hadn't been fed and was starving. This whole thing is awful and it's horrible that there aren't any consequences to the parents. Poor puppy! sad smiley
August 09, 2008
I hope the puppy lives and ends up in a good home.

These fucking breeders should be put to sleep, along with all the other trashy breeder shit. This is the best way to prevent this scum from breeding.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
kidlesskim
August 09, 2008
This story reminds me of that Australian famblee back in the 70's who were uber religious fundies and went on a group camping trip in the wilderness. Then, after having to run off wild dogs all day who were coming bravely into their camp and stealing burgers off the grills, bags of buns etc, and rooting in the trash all day, the moomie put her two month old baybee in a flimsy tent with a broken zipper about 20 yards from the campfire and left her there asleep.

Sure enough, a few minutes later she was yelling out,"THE DINGO ATE MY BAYBEEEE!!!!!", as she watched at a safe distance as a Dingo ran off with the kid between it's teeth. What reasonable person would leave an infant unattended in a poorly secured area with KNOWN wild dogs running at large nearby, while they stand around YARDS away, singing campfire songs and munching on the remaining hotdogs that the starving Dingos didn't manage to run off with earlier in the day?

Idiots. Of course hundreds of Dingos were killed upon sight after that, when the PARENTS should have been the ones who were shot.
bratBgone
August 09, 2008
The family saying that this is "no one's fault" and that "it's just a tragedy" that sounds pretty suspicious. Everyone who has ever been around pure white trash knows they always want to blame someone so they can sue and get a cash settlement of some kind. They know it's their fault.

As for the puppy eating the baby... I knew purina was making a mistake when they made "Baby Flavored" puppy chow!
kidlesskim
August 09, 2008
I am only surprised this type of thing isn't any more common than it is, from what I have seen and heard. Last year in a neighboring city a grandmoo called the police because she couldn't find her 2 y/o grandpup. It was no small wonder considering the condition of the house she shared with her whore of a white trash daughter. There were 4 kids living there under the age of eight and here's what I remember of how the officers described the house. I will try and find the old article and post a link, because it had pictures.

He said that the stench was so strong when the woman opened the door that his trainee excused himself and went and vomited. There were numerous dogs in the house with mounds of rotted shit as well as fresh dog shit on the carpet and all throughout the house. There was hundreds of fast food trash scattered about with rotted food, roaches crunched under his feet, a rat on the counter gnawing on a rib bone, the frig had nothing edible in it and a vile ooze was coming out onto the floor. Dishes stacked to the ceiling and the toilet didn't work so they had just filled it to the brim and on one whole side of the wall there was pounds of used toilet paper and dirty diapers.

Then in one of the kids' rooms there was a wild raccoon running loose and a chicken I think it was. The backyard was a literal junk yard with old rusted out cars and garbage just thrown out there. I can't remember where they found the little boy, probably in one of the rusted out engines of a car, who knows but he was alive somehow. It was in a rural area so there's no telling what type of wild dogs and other predators lurked about out back for food.
Anonymous User
August 10, 2008
Yep, the CPS around Chicago (I think) went into some government whore apartment.. found about 17 = 19 neglected kids...
the government whores were getting well over $10,000 a month.
kidlesskim
August 10, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yep, the CPS around Chicago (I think) went into
> some government whore apartment.. found about 17 =
> 19 neglected kids...
> the government whores were getting well over
> $10,000 a month.

I remember that story!!! It was four different welfare crack whores who were all sisters. It was 19 kids, so an average of nearly 5 kids each. The one crackwhore rented the apartment, but the sisters were staying there because they were temporarily down on their luck, yeah whatever. Anyway, the only reason the kids were discovered is because a neighbor called the cops about crack being sold out a broken bedroom window by presumably one of the baby daddy, or perhaps a future baby daddy.

There was one kid who had severe cerebral palsy and was in a wheel chair, and a few other of the kids had apparent varying levels of mental retardation. No adult was home when they busted in, so I guess the baby daddy had split. The oldest child was only about ten, and he was doing the best he could to make "dinner" with the shit that was in the kitchen and no running water, as it had got cut off. The ones in diapers were shit filled, they were sleeping on piss stained blankets and sheets on the floor, and a few of the kids were naked.

The follow up said they were all appearing in court on such and such date to "get their kids back", AKA keep the checks coming in. I didn't read about it after that, but they probably did get those kids, along with the checks, back. All they usually have to do is get cleaned up in time for court, look real pitiful, and go to a parenting class. That's a small price to pay for a 10k a month income. I HATE whores like that with a purple passion.
August 11, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "We're looking at it as possibly just a tragic
> accident that occurred. We're not looking to
> blame anyone or anything like that"...
>
> Are you FUCKING kidding me?!
>
> So, let me get this straight: A grandmother is
> arrested and thrown in jail in a Publix parking
> lot for letting her grandbrat stick its head
> through the roof of a car while INSIDE the car at
> a break-neck speed of <5mph - no one's injured.
> But THIS is just a 'tragic accident'. The kid was
> left ALONE FOR AN HOUR AND A F U C K I N G HALF in
> a goddammed swing - AND IT DIED...IT FUCKING DIED,
> and there's no blame here?! What the fuck, WHAT
> THE FUCK????!!!!!!!

The real tragedy here is that they have no one to sue.
Anonymous User
August 11, 2008
they will sue the place where they got the dog
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login