Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1081 Fired Moo

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1081 Fired Moo
March 15, 2006
Typical entitlement-minded breeder. Rules and regulations don't apply to them, now, do they? Oh yea, they want the opportunity to make up sick time but of course this will be at THEIR convenience.
CFADinNYC
Re: 1081 Fired Moo
March 15, 2006
I am tired of Moo's at work here who get knocked up, take maternity leave with pay then quit at the end of their 3 months time off. They know they are going to quit but milk the system anyways while putting folks out to do their chores while they are at home with their shitling.

There was one moo at work who thought the workd revolved around her ugly, ugly shitling. She brought it to work with her and baby sat it in her office all day! Yes, the shitling was 2-3 months old and laid there useless in it's seat while she worked. She would parade it up and down the halls waving it's hand for it while cooing and saying "oh how cute."

She was written up and told to not bring it back to work and she never did. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! I heard the shitling became an even uglier toadler. HA!!!!!!!
Feh
March 16, 2006
I live in Madison...which used to be a great place, until it was voted one of the best places to raise a family. Now, it kind of sucks balls.

Anyway, the sick leave ordinance is really for ALL workers, childfree included, to have the right to get one day of sick leave with pay once in a while without having to worry about losing their job. If it passed, it would be the ONE SINGLE benefit that would be of some help to people across the board, reguardless of their spawn status.
I don't believe the sick leave ordinance would have helped her anyway, unless she was able to work enough months to accrue several sick days. I think focusing the story on this woman was wrong, sure she lost her job, but there are state benefits, and non-profit agencies, to help her out. Plus, she was terminated for not informing her employer she wouldn't be at work, not because she was sick. They should have focused the story on a single, male in his 30's who loses his shit-ass waiter job becuase he was sick with a flu for 3 days, even though he called in sick every single day. Or maybe run a story about all the folks who go to work while they're sick because they can't afford to lose a day of pay or their jobs. Single people who aren't disabled with some long term illness or handicap do not get ANY sort of assistance from anyone.
March 17, 2006
ah but dont you know single men in the 30's are all worthless, because they dont have kids, same for single women (without kids) we are somehow less important
sprogless
March 17, 2006
So true. Too bad we can't withold all of the money we pay in taxes. WE may not matter, but our money sure does.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.