Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Matthew McConaughy was revolting before he became a Dud

Posted by bell_flower 
Matthew McConaughy was revolting before he became a Dud
August 09, 2008
Just another case of "My Dick Werx."

It shows a woman actually fucked him but egad, it's something I can't even bear to contemplate.

In every picture the guy looks DIRTY--and that's his "going out" look. I can't imagine how greasy, ripe and smelly he must be at home.

I wouldn't fuck him with a gallon of Purel and two condoms. Nasty.
Now some American Idol winner has a fuck trophy in the news as well. WHY WHY WHY do so many people care when these "stars", most of whom I have never even heard of, produce a baybee? It's bad enough they have to flood the aisles at supermarkets with celeb preggos, NOW they are featuring the baby daddys. Back when Hollywood WAS royalty, being preggo was kept hidden and quiet. Many an actress kept their being knocked up out of the press and covered their faces when news teams tried to snap pics of their emergence from mooternity wards.

It's all gotten way out of hand, and these proud parent celebs are mostly doing it for attention. This just further perpetuates the notion to future welfare recipients that producing baybees is glamourous. It makes me sick.
Re: Matthew McConaughy was revolting before he became a Dud
August 09, 2008
At least the legendary actress Vivien Leigh was honest.

Half an hour after squeezing out her one and only mistake, she leant up on one elbow, flute of champagne in her hand, and said "Well, I won't be doing THAT again."

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Old Matt is a dirty alcoholic. I've never seen what women see in him. That placenta tree stuff is too much for me. I feel sick.
August 11, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just another case of "My Dick Werx."
>
> It shows a woman actually fucked him but egad,
> it's something I can't even bear to contemplate.
>
>
> In every picture the guy looks DIRTY--and that's
> his "going out" look. I can't imagine how greasy,
> ripe and smelly he must be at home.
>
> I wouldn't fuck him with a gallon of Purel and two
> condoms. Nasty.

You're doing it again. the man looks like a used cigarette filter, always has. Bell, GET OUT OF MY HEAD
August 12, 2008
His girlfriend is hideous.

3rd world all the way..........
August 12, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> His girlfriend is hideous.
>
> 3rd world all the way..........

where can I see a pic of the lovely domestic?

VIVIEN LEIGH FOR THE WIN
August 12, 2008
This guy is a few nails short of a tool box. He has that vacant, hippie-esque stare and is always walking around shirtless and dirty. If someone pointed this out to him, he's the type that would start spewing out some diatribe about how the Dirt Goddess gave him permission to eschew bathing and personal hygiene.

When he's not swilling down booze and getting pics taken in a drunken stupor, he's planting placenta trees.

I drove by a bum that was a dead ringer for Matthew the other day. He was holding a sign that said, "I can't lie, I need a beer." Actually, it may have been Matthew, who can say.
Heard a story on TV last night. Hoping it's just a joke. Matthew's brother is named Rooster and he named his kid 'Miller Lyte'? doh face
Matt has got to be from the south. He looks like any other hillbilly or redneck I might pass on the street or see shirtless at the grocery store around here. Dirty and drunk does NOT equal sexy.
I agree Bell,I agree.I don't understand what women find so hot about him!Hot of you like extreme slumming maybe!The new Olympic sport..."extreme slumming",can he and his baby momma both win gold medals in that at the same time?
Ewwwwww! I'm sure their baby will be one of those diaperless, shit wherever you want kind of babies!
He's actually from Texas. I used to be a huge fan (I loved him when he played a lawyer in A Time to Kill and looked bathed). I am definitely not a fan anymore, especially since I read that he refuses to wear deoderant b/c he wants to smell like a man. Ewwww. That placenta tree thing is gross but at least he's not eating it (or smoking it).
He definitely is not the sexiest man alive. Give me Josh Holloway any day over Matthew.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login