Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gross potty stories from breeder blogs

Posted by kidlesskim 
kidlesskim
Gross potty stories from breeder blogs
August 09, 2008
Selected stories from moomie breeder support/advice exchange site, but not necessarily listed in order of grossnesstongue sticking out smiley I can not IMAGINE dealing with this for years and years..........

two faces puking....."So, what I thought was breastmilk poop, has gone to diarrehea. Not sure though - It has been ranging from REALLY runny kind of like the BM poop, to peanut butter, and then DH said it was hard little pellets this morning to runny again...."

confused smiley Why does Katelynn insist on NOT wiping her bottom after going #2 ? Seriously, wouldn't that hurt or itch after a while!!! When I see her go to the bathroom I have to make sure to go in there and wipe her. I mean, when we were potty training I taught her good cleaning habits, but she still won't do it!At what age do they not need to be reminded to wipe cuz she will soon be 6 y/o!"

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools ..."My DD is 3 months old and for the last month or so her poop has been almost always pure liquid and a bright yellow or brownish. But, it no longer has the curds or hardly ever has any consistancy. She is BF so I know that their poops can be different or even non-existant at times. But, does this sound like it falls into the "normal" range?"

two faces puking "My sweet DS has been having a fever every afternoon for the past 5 days, along with florescent green poop everyday that causes his little bottom to get red so bad. His poop is seedy and yellow in the morning for his first poop, but the rest of the day it is green...."

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools "Ds only poops twice a week. I know that this can be normal for bf babies (dd did the same thing). My concern is that his poop yesterday was thick (not hard, but not watery like it normally is). It was also a bright yellow but didn't have the small, sesame seed looking things... but after the initial thick poo, it turned watery. Should I be concerned?"

eye rolling smiley "Ivan has been doing poop in his underwear AGAIN. Why doesn't he understand or grasp the idea that he should poop in the toilet instead of his underwear. I don't want to sound mean but when is he going to be COMPLETELY poop trained. He is going to be 5 years old in 3 months!.."

two faces puking "DS will be 3 in a week and half and has NO desire to potty train.
I cannot STAND changing poopy diapers anymore.. it's not just the smell, the nausea, and the urge to gag.. it makes my skin crawl and my teeth grind every time he poops in his diaper. I've lost all patience for it. I just want to start screaming everytime he poops. I don't want to be changing his nasty diapers anymore. They're foul, sticky, hard to clean up, I swear he poops more than adult, and they make my garbage can stink so bad I want to hide in my room all day (the only part of the house that it doesn't reach ).....":bawl

soooooooo nasty.Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
Re: Gross potty stories from breeder blogs
August 09, 2008
They are SO loving this. Remove all the joys from a human being's life and this is the kind of thing they resort to -- rather like when hostages are taken and they spend years and years shackled to a wall, cut off from the rest of adult interaction.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
CheeseLouise
August 10, 2008

I cannot STAND changing poopy diapers anymore.. it's not just the smell, the nausea, and the urge to gag.. it makes my skin crawl and my teeth grind every time he poops in his diaper. I've lost all patience for it. I just want to start screaming everytime he poops. I don't want to be changing his nasty diapers anymore. They're foul, sticky, hard to clean up, I swear he poops more than adult, and they make my garbage can stink so bad I want to hide in my room all day (the only part of the house that it doesn't reach ).....

So if YOU can't stand your own precious DNA's shit, how the FUCK do you think WE feel about being subjected to it????

Oh, I SO want to use this as a sig line when posting on breederific message boards. So much for the bullshit "it's different when it's your owwwwwwnnn!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Hey CheeseLouise, I like that last quote too.

These are the people with their holy morals and don't 'believe in abortion' BS and say "it is worth it".

Well I say this: "It is a blessed not to have kids" because what can I say about the moo/breeder can't stand changing stinking-smelly-sh##ty diapers - Simple - don't have kids.

If the moos are too morals about to have kids, then they should put-up and shut-up and live with the smelly diapers.
Anonymous User
August 10, 2008
CheeseLouise Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I cannot STAND changing poopy diapers anymore..
> (the only part of
> the house that it doesn't reach ).....
>
> So if YOU can't stand your own precious DNA's
> shit, how the FUCK do you think WE feel about
> being subjected to it????
>
> Oh, I SO want to use this as a sig line when
> posting on breederific message boards. So much for
> the bullshit "it's different when it's your
> owwwwwwnnn!"
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Hell, in a few years she'll want another one.
nowhiggers
August 10, 2008
dont the hip moo attachment breeders with indigos not diaper the brats at all and just let them shit all over the place "naturally?" i have read this before on the attachment moo blogs. they don't believe in diapers. can you imagine? two faces puking

these breeders think they have trouble with diapers. lol. the attachment indigo moos or whatever the fuck you call them, they got shit to clean up everywhere.

imagine what their posts about "potty" must be like:

"SunshineRainbow is 13 and she still isn't ready for the potty yet. We never used diapers and are still letting her decide when the best time to start using the potty. We've had to pull her out of school now, because the awful childhating teacher and principal don't understand the special indigo needs and that she's just not ready to use the potty yet and we don't believe in diapers!"

bouncing and laughingdrinking coffee
kidlesskim
August 10, 2008
nowhiggers,

I thought I had read all there was about these ridiculous "parenting styles", but I don't recall one about no diapers at all. For the love of all things holy, that is nasty as hell. Do they bring them out in public and let them just squeeze turds out their asses while they stroll along the sidewalk like horses? NO society, civilized or not, shits or allows nurslings to shit near where they eat. If one of my cats decides to leave a pile out of spite, even HE won't do it by his food bowl.

I'm gonna have to look that one up, just out of morbid curiosity. I am still fascinated by learning about "EBF", EXTENDED BREAST FEEDING. I knew there were a handful of freaks who nursed kids 2-3 years old, but some of these cows nurse them until 8,9 years old and older WHILE they are nursing babies and other kids. I guess evolution has set in and they have actually grown several udders over a period of time. How else can they nurse 4 and 5 kids at the time?

I think some good rules of thumb for EBF (when to stop), is if you can no longer carry the kid because he is too heavy, you can carry on a conversation with him, he can run to the store for you to pick up some cigarettes, or you are too busy planning his wedding to stop and nurse him.
Anonymous User
August 10, 2008
I figure that if the kid is old enough to TELL you that he/she wants milk, and can unbutton your blouse to self-serve, it's way past time to quit.
August 10, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> nowhiggers,
>
> I'm gonna have to look that one up, just out of
> morbid curiosity.

Check out this shit - pun intended! :

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2005/07/05/look_ma_no_diaper/

Toilet-training is "abusive", you see. Wow. Breeders are so very, very speshul. And gross.
nowhiggers
August 11, 2008
medusas link explains it perfectly kim.

the basic summary is, indigo attachment hip mooism, rich white breeders in boston practicing turd werld squatting in the dirt and letting it all hang out.

it helps keep them in touch with their illegal alien household help

drinking coffee

kidlesskim Wrote:
> nowhiggers,
>
> I thought I had read all there was about these
> ridiculous "parenting styles", but I don't recall
> one about no diapers at all. For the love of all
> things holy, that is nasty as hell. Do they bring
> them out in public and let them just squeeze turds
> out their asses while they stroll along the
> sidewalk like horses? NO society, civilized or
> not, shits or allows nurslings to shit near where
> they eat. If one of my cats decides to leave a
> pile out of spite, even HE won't do it by his food
> bowl.
>
> I'm gonna have to look that one up, just out of
> morbid curiosity. I am still fascinated by
> learning about "EBF", EXTENDED BREAST FEEDING. I
> knew there were a handful of freaks who nursed
> kids 2-3 years old, but some of these cows nurse
> them until 8,9 years old and older WHILE they are
> nursing babies and other kids. I guess evolution
> has set in and they have actually grown several
> udders over a period of time. How else can they
> nurse 4 and 5 kids at the time?
>
> I think some good rules of thumb for EBF (when to
> stop), is if you can no longer carry the kid
> because he is too heavy, you can carry on a
> conversation with him, he can run to the store for
> you to pick up some cigarettes, or you are too
> busy planning his wedding to stop and nurse him.
August 11, 2008
Diaper-free, with a potty chair in what sounded like the living room. Lovely. Can you imagine what their house smells like? And what about the "accidents" mentioned in the article? You know their entire carpet is infused with this disgustingness--ugh, I'm queasy just thinking about it. Thank Heavens my house was previously inhabited by an older bachelor who lived alone and did NOT practice this disgusting behavior (shudder).

Any reason why they call the Board of Health for "cat ladies" but if it's a child eliminating all over the house it's just fine and dandy? Ugh!

I see a class angle to this, too. I think it would be viewed verrry differently if it were a poor woman who didn't diaper her baby and not some upper-class twit aping the latest stupid trend.
August 11, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> nowhiggers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > it helps keep them in touch with their illegal
> > alien household help
> >
>
>
> Bahahhahahahhahahah! bouncing and laughing

Thanks, NoW. twice the meanness in 1/2 the words. Awesome. This scraping up shit nonsense is for the birds. They should make potential parents live with a vegetable or non walking invalid for a month. It's the same thing! bodily functuions and no freedom. Let's see how their patience lasts when they don't get the parties and the presents and the shit and effort never stop.
August 11, 2008
Wow Kim, you have posted some doozies today. grinning smiley

Thanks, moomies, for keeping us all so informed about your sproggy's biological functions. I'd return the favor and give the moomies a play-by-play of my bowel movements, but see, I'm an adult now, and therefore no longer as 'special' as a kiddie in the grand scheme of life, right? Not to mention I have better things to do than wax poetic about poop all day. No worries, though - I'm sure your whining little shit machines will produce a lot more messes to brighten up your day.

A while ago I visited a childed friend. She took off her son's diaper to put a new one on, and while she went to grab the diaper, the kid took a giant crap on the floor. Then he promptly reached down, grabbed a small handful, and took a bite. My ovaries then promptly self-destructed and my uterus shriveled up to the size of a raisin.
August 11, 2008
RatsNotBrats Wrote:
> >
> A while ago I visited a childed friend. She took
> off her son's diaper to put a new one on, and
> while she went to grab the diaper, the kid took a
> giant crap on the floor. Then he promptly reached
> down, grabbed a small handful, and took a bite.
> My ovaries then promptly self-destructed and my
> uterus shriveled up to the size of a raisin.

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the bathroom crying.
kidlesskim
August 11, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > nowhiggers,
> >
> > I'm gonna have to look that one up, just out of
> > morbid curiosity.
>
> Check out this shit - pun intended! :
>
> http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2
> 005/07/05/look_ma_no_diaper/
>
> Toilet-training is "abusive", you see. Wow.
> Breeders are so very, very speshul. And gross.

OMG, how revolting. They just hold it over a sink or tub, or hang them away from their bodies and let them piss or shit just wherever they may happen to be at the moment?confused smiley I can't believe they just sit infants on a minature potty seat wherever in the room, and leave them there to piss or shit at will when company is over either. This explains one time when I was driving down the highway on the Gulf coast and saw a woman hanging what looked to be a 2 or 3 year old boy over the barrier that separates the highway from the beach, and the kid was hanging there pantless pissing over onto the edge the beach. I THOUGHT this was an isolated incident.sad smiley

They also mentioned ages when they are actually potty trained and it sounds about average in comparison to the diapered, so HOW is this beneficial and to WHOM? I agree that diapers are repulsive, but at least they DO contain the urine and crap and don't expose it to other people like just unsnapping jumpers and hanging their asses over restroom sinks would. At least she did say she put Pampers on the kid when they went to a restaurant, but since she specifically mentioned a restaurant, that leads me to believe she had tried that shit on a tabletop in the past and got busted for it.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Surely to God this won't be made legal, like breast feeding in public. "But my baybeeee is hungry and NOW he's gotta go potty". This new level of "attachment parenting" all sounds designed to make the rest of society, specifically CF or empty nesters who served their time already and are trying to enjoy what's left of their lives, SUFFER.angry smiley
nowhiggers
August 11, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
>This new
> level of "attachment parenting" all sounds
> designed to make the rest of society, specifically
> CF or empty nesters who served their time already
> and are trying to enjoy what's left of their
> lives, SUFFER.angry smiley

Breeders are attention whores and the attachment hip moo breeders are the worst, except for maybe the breeders that have "autistics."

And yes, it would seem that all of these new fangled "pahrunting" methods are designed for maximum attention getting and maximum inconvenience to other people who have NOTHING to do with the brats at all.

I think the link inside the boston.com article, the "diaperless babies non profit org" (yes they are a fucking non profit sucking off the government tit just like the churches do) actually said in their site that it takes the "village" to raise the diaperless babies. (ie everyone involved in cleaning up the shit).

and the cooing and mooing over how wunnerful thuh turd werld is and how advanced they are when in comes to baybeees. Nevermind that the reason moos in the turd werld don't have diapers is due to the fact that they overbreed so much there aren't enough resources to go around. and let's not forget all of the wunnerful exotic diseases that come out of the turd werld due to LACK OF GOOD HYGEINE practices because NO ONE HAS ANY EDUCATION about germs. Germs are "voodoo curses" in the turd werld, basically.

the breeders who follow this turd werld method of no diapers are fucking batshit crazy disease vectors, period.
August 11, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
>>

>
> the breeders who follow this turd werld method of
> no diapers are fucking batshit crazy disease
> vectors, period.

Golf clap. f-g brilliant. AIDS and starvation are so now!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Childfree folks:

I saw that diaperfree site and the Boston link that Medusea showed me. I am speechless.

Let me get this straight: Wearing diapers is abusive and offensive to moos and breeders?

ARE THESE MOOS OUT OF THEIR BLOODY MIND? ARE THEY INSANE?

WHAT KIND OF PERSON COME UP WITH THIS CRAP? and on top of it, they want to do this to the 3rd world starving country.

OMG!!!!!!

This is the most stinky-kicking-fouwling-distgusting-garbage (I can't say no more) I ever heard in the Gawd's Green Earth.

So the moo rather let the kids foul absouluty anywhere. I felt sorry for their house when it smells of wrench.

Just imagine a moo carry a kid over their shoulder when they are walking and the kid take a crap and the moo 'catch it'.
I say "SHIT ON THEIR HANDS".

Breeders call that "Indigo" or "Austisic"?
I am sorry to say this: but this is not indigo and hell-not Autistc.
This is just a lame excuse of human nature of the pile of crap they come up with.

The person who come up with is idea better get one of the most "Stronget-bloody Disinfectant" that kills the "hell-satan germs".
Anonymous User
August 11, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> dont the hip moo attachment breeders with indigos
> not diaper the brats at all and just let them shit
> all over the place "naturally?" i have read this
> before on the attachment moo blogs. they don't
> believe in diapers. can you imagine? two faces puking
>
> these breeders think they have trouble with
> diapers. lol. the attachment indigo moos or
> whatever the fuck you call them, they got shit to
> clean up everywhere.
>
> imagine what their posts about "potty" must be
> like:
>
> "SunshineRainbow is 13 and she still isn't ready
> for the potty yet. We never used diapers and are
> still letting her decide when the best time to
> start using the potty. We've had to pull her out
> of school now, because the awful childhating
> teacher and principal don't understand the special
> indigo needs and that she's just not ready to use
> the potty yet and we don't believe in diapers!"
>
> bouncing and laughingdrinking coffee

I O lord, that house has to be wretched. Pity the rest of us when she becomes an adult. Can you IMAGINE being on an elevator with the creature and she decides it is time to go potty? ... man..
However, consider this: they save spending money on diapers and the environment is minus one kids 5 trailer-truck loads of shit.
nowhiggers
August 11, 2008
There is a reason I've always called it the "turd" world. That's because those poor people have turds everywhere since there is no sanitation, NO DIAPERS and education about germs.

The rich breeders who have the luxury to obsess over their spawns every potty moment think that this "ancient method" (their words) of diaperless babies is "superior" to our "eeevil western thinking of diapered babies." It's really just more hatred of the middle class in the west. How many middle class moos have the luxury to sit around all day and practice "elimination communication?"

The turd world has "diaperless babies" because they don't have anything better than a cardboard shack and a dirt floor to squat on, not because they are so much more advanced than the west. It's disgusting how these cows romanticize the plight of these people in the turd world as if it is some sort of enlightened way of life. It's not. It's filthy, substandard, degrading and awful and it's that way BECAUSE OF ALL THE GODDAMNED FUCKING BREEDING IN THE TURD WERLD.
kidlesskim
August 11, 2008
I am gonna try and find it later and posts some gems from it, but I found an ADHD support site for breeders once, although it was only moomies who posted, BIG SURPRISE, and in addition to all of their other whines, they had a section on potty problems. While they were all gross, I remember one in particular that had mine and my husband's stomach's reeling.

This kid was FOURTEEN years old, and had no other diagnosis besides ADHD and he was in public school, etc....In other words, nothing much was wrong with him. Anyway, he had been very difficult to potty train and NOW he shits in his own underwear, apparently dumps the shit out wherever (it didn't mention where) and HIDES his shitty underwear. Under beds, in closets, between couch cushions, in drawers mixed in with clean clothes,etc... wherever he happens to be it would seem. She has given him baskets to stack the shitty underpants in but he won't use them.

So, she has to continually search her own home and let her nose follow her to the shitpants and by the time she locates them, the shit is too embedded in them to wash so she has to throw them away. She has to buy the bastard new underwear evry few weeks. How gross is that?
kidlesskim
August 11, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> There is a reason I've always called it the "turd"
> world. That's because those poor people have turds
> everywhere since there is no sanitation, NO
> DIAPERS and education about germs.
>
> The rich breeders who have the luxury to obsess
> over their spawns every potty moment think that
> this "ancient method" (their words) of diaperless
> babies is "superior" to our "eeevil western
> thinking of diapered babies." It's really just
> more hatred of the middle class in the west. How
> many middle class moos have the luxury to sit
> around all day and practice "elimination
> communication?"
>
> The turd world has "diaperless babies" because
> they don't have anything better than a cardboard
> shack and a dirt floor to squat on, not because
> they are so much more advanced than the west. It's
> disgusting how these cows romanticize the plight
> of these people in the turd world as if it is some
> sort of enlightened way of life. It's not. It's
> filthy, substandard, degrading and awful and it's
> that way BECAUSE OF ALL THE GODDAMNED FUCKING
> BREEDING IN THE TURD WERLD.

Watch that show on Animal Planet that's running right now called "Eaten Alive" and you can see how sanitized the third world countries are and superior in cleanliness and hygiene. They have several graphic stories where people have visted these countries while on vacation, business, in the service, or in the Peace Corps, etc.....and have come into contact with some of the parasites and bugs that thrive in the filth over there. They come back with maggots popping their heads out their bellies, worms in their brains, worms swimming in their eyeballs, Malaria, and the worst was one who had a tape worm literally wiggle out of his ass. He started pulling on it and got two feet of it out of his ass and his wife cut it with scissors.

Yeah, HOW ROMANTIC.
kidlesskim Wrote:

> This kid was FOURTEEN years old, and had no other
> diagnosis besides ADHD and he was in public
> school, etc....In other words, nothing much was
> wrong with him. Anyway, he had been very difficult
> to potty train and NOW he shits in his own
> underwear, apparently dumps the shit out wherever
> (it didn't mention where) and HIDES his shitty
> underwear. Under beds, in closets, between couch
> cushions, in drawers mixed in with clean
> clothes,etc... wherever he happens to be it would
> seem. She has given him baskets to stack the
> shitty underpants in but he won't use them.
>
> So, she has to continually search her own home and
> let her nose follow her to the shitpants and by
> the time she locates them, the shit is too
> embedded in them to wash so she has to throw them
> away. She has to buy the bastard new underwear
> evry few weeks. How gross is that?

Doesn't the brat's mum ever tell him to use the GAWD-DAWN BATHROOM?

ADHD my-ackside. What a huge BS.

Why don't the stinky moo's to show the brat pull his pants down and sit down in the toilet, that's how you do it. Simple as that.
nowhiggers Wrote:
> The rich breeders who have the luxury to obsess
> over their spawns every potty moment think that
> this "ancient method" (their words) of diaperless
> babies is "superior" to our "eeevil western
> thinking of diapered babies." It's really just
> more hatred of the middle class in the west. How
> many middle class moos have the luxury to sit
> around all day and practice "elimination
> communication?"

So what those breeders try to say that wiping your ass in the toilet is evil and having diapers is immoral?

Rick Breeders think that Diaperless is "Superior Ancient Method"? Is more like Medival Dark Ages to me.

Vile-filthy breeders.
Anonymous User
August 11, 2008
lol i used to get really angry at breeders (im trying to cut that back, lol) now im beginning to see what a truely sad pathetic life it really is,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login