Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Heartwarming scene at the grocery store yesterday

Posted by JoJo 
Heartwarming scene at the grocery store yesterday
August 11, 2008
I saw a truly heartwarming scene yesterday at the grocery store. A man was yelling at his approx. 6 year old spawn. He snatched a bag of candy from the brat's hand, and yelled "I bought some of that candy for me! Who the hell do you think you are?"

It warmed the cockles of my cold, black heart. Good for him for not allowing the sacred sprog to pig out on the food which the adult paid for! I enjoyed hearing a good old fashioned verbal blast at a brat.
Re: Heartwarming scene at the grocery store yesterday
August 11, 2008
Love this! XD

Give that man a gold medal.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
He probably was a fed up step father or CF uncle who had enough and decided to take action while mother bear wasn't around to "protect" her cub. BRAVO for him!!!
August 11, 2008
I appreciate the sentiment but he's not doing much to assist in the raising of a stable, considerate human.
YES he is, hes showing that broken condom that the world doesnt revolve around him
August 11, 2008
Yes it's called "the value of MINE", which is something brats only think applies to THEM, until a time comes when they are enlightened.

- - - - - - - -
- Cyril Connolly
Yay for this man! Granted, the second line maybe was a bit harsh, but that was probably the only way to get through to the little cretin.

I saw a funny scene at a grocery store a few years ago. A woman was wheeling her four-to-five year old SheSpawn around in a buggy. Said spawn kept on grabbing food items and throwing them in the cart-Mom said "No, we aren't getting those" and putting the items back. Well, Princess Bitchspawn grabbed a package of cookies, ripped them open and started eating them-so of course Mom had to pay for them (needless to say the brat had a truly insufferable look on her face, thinking she had 'won'). At this point I had to keep watching, so I paid at the next register over and left the store at the same time-only to see the mom outside the store throwing the cookies in the garbage one by one. Bratlina looked too stunned to pitch a fit-classic!
My parents taught me clear boundaries between what was "mine" and what was belonged to them.I did not dare touch anything of my father's for fear of reprisal.

I was allowed to use his electronics ONLY after I was instructed in the use and care of said electronics,around the age of nine.

Then he got even smarter and bought me my own audio equipment.Bless him.

So,he has taught me the "value of MINE" so well that it is first on my list of why I don't want kids.I love the shit I own,have worked hard to get it,care for it and understand the value of it.I don't want sticky,grubby,entitled-minded spawn hands on any of it,ever.

Bravo for the guy at the store,I would have never been that stupid as a kid though.Hell,my dad would bring home food for himself (there would be extra) and I would still not eat it,I could have been starving and not touched it.
This might have been satisfying to see, but I smell big trouble behind that one. The fact that the kid was bold enough to snatch the candy in the first place (without even asking) tells me that SOMEONE is not disciplining him (probably MOO), and whoever this man is WAS asserting some discipline. This is a dangerous combination. Inconsistent discipline is worse than NO discipline. This kid is going to go through life "testing" where ever he goes. While a kid who is NEVER disciplined will "test" and likely back off in surprise when they're rebuffed, this kid will keep hedging his bets and escalating things. I just know that behind that man, whoever he was, is a seriously indulging, enabling moo.

Last weekend I witnessed a kid misbehaving in swim class (screaming and generally being disruptive), not listening to his instructor, etc. Much to MY satisfaction his mother got right up off the bleachers, walked over to the edge of the pool and told the brat that he WOULD behave and he WOULD listen to his teacher, on no uncertain terms. It was truly a rare and beautiful thing. It's usually moos INDULGING their little he-brats while ignoring the she-brats.
August 11, 2008
Minor point: I despise people eating stuff in the store they haven't paid for. To me, it's so disrespectful. Recent examples witnessed: eating grapes before they're weighed. Rude! You're cheating the store! And there's a time and a place for having food, and eating cookies or candy IN the store is not it! It just seems so sloppy and crude to me. And tacky. I hope I haven't alienated any store-eaters here on the forum, but...really. Eat at home, at the table, like a civilized human! OK, done now.
hehehhe, reminds me of a few things, most of which I've posted before.
Mom throwing Mr softee in the garbage because the sprog was having a hissy when she tried to have just one taste of it.
Sprog standing behind automatic door getting knocked on its ass by another sprog exiting.
I would have absolutely LOVED to have been a fly on the wall watching mom throw those cookies out. brouuuuuuuhaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaack ack ak
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He probably was a fed up step father or CF uncle
> who had enough and decided to take action while
> mother bear wasn't around to "protect" her cub.
> BRAVO for him!!!

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. The kid probably wasn't his. After all, no real man would talk to the fruit of his loins like that (SARCASM).

Another possible scenario: The dude was one of those "victims" of a scheming moo who pinned him as the spermdonor, but then he found out too late that the DNA omelette isn't really his but is still responsible for its upkeep. That's a sure recipe for the misery and bitterness displayed by this guy. (We've talked about that situation here, haven't we?)
"DNA omelette" god dam i love you bastards!
CheeseLouise Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He probably was a fed up step father or CF
> uncle
> > who had enough and decided to take action while
> > mother bear wasn't around to "protect" her cub.
> > BRAVO for him!!!
>
> This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. The kid
> probably wasn't his. After all, no real man would
> talk to the fruit of his loins like that
> (SARCASM).
>
> Another possible scenario: The dude was one of
> those "victims" of a scheming moo who pinned him
> as the spermdonor, but then he found out too late
> that the DNA omelette isn't really his but is
> still responsible for its upkeep. That's a sure
> recipe for the misery and bitterness displayed by
> this guy. (We've talked about that situation here,
> haven't we?)

Yep, you get a deliberate 'ooopsie' from either side, why then do they commence to whine about how the unwilling partner is snubbing, ignoring, or being totally nasty to the sprog. (Again, sadly, the only loser will be the child) I am so turned off by watching these idiots in action.

HEY!! Maybe we need a pinned 'anti bingo' dictionary, phrase, etc.. thread..
August 12, 2008
Well, the duh better be careful or else he will be releasing another angry, sick psycho into our society one day.=P
August 12, 2008
HA! Good! Brats need to learn that not everything is theirs, and when they start with the MINE MINE MINE bullshit, a good swift kick in the ass is in order.
I have no idea why people seem to have the idea that their little snots cannot respect other peoples belongings and/or territory.
God help you if you try and administer the lesson.
August 12, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
> I have no idea why people seem to have the idea
> that their little snots cannot respect other
> peoples belongings and/or territory.
> God help you if you try and administer the lesson.

Broken record time: WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TOUCH ME
I don't know who posted it, but someone here was at a store, clothing I think, and someones stoopid brat (paying no attention to where its mom was) came over and started pounding on him/her because it wanted something from its mom (that it wasn't getting.) It obviously did not realize the person wasn't mom and got an earful, scaring said little shitbag kid. Of course, moo was all dirty looks..
wish I remember where that post was...
August 12, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> Minor point: I despise people eating stuff in the
> store they haven't paid for.

I'm with you on that, Clem. It's a really low-class slobbo thing to do. "I'm soooo hungry I just caaaaan't wait 30 seconds to bother paying for the food before I eat it!" Tuh. I think the same people who do this are the same ones whose mothers grazed through the aisles, opening unpaid-for treats and handing them to their children to eat whilst they looked at shower curtains or something. They come to the checkout and the cashier has to prise the filthy Twinkie wrapper out of the toddler's sticky fist to charge them for what they'd virtually stolen. Nasty.

- - - - - - - -
- Cyril Connolly
Amethyst Wrote:
> clematis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Minor point: I despise people eating stuff in
> the
> > store they haven't paid for.
>
> I'm with you on that, Clem. It's a really
> low-class slobbo thing to do. "I'm soooo hungry I
> just caaaaan't wait 30 seconds to bother paying
> for the food before I eat it!" Tuh. I think the
> same people who do this are the same ones whose
> mothers grazed through the aisles, opening
> unpaid-for treats and handing them to their
> children to eat whilst they looked at shower
> curtains or something. They come to the checkout
> and the cashier has to prise the filthy Twinkie
> wrapper out of the toddler's sticky fist to charge
> them for what they'd virtually stolen. Nasty.

Around where I live it doesn't seem to be the low class letting their kids have free snacks in the the grocery stores. It's the yuppie moos. I see them giving their kids grapes in the produce aisle, and letting them take a free candy or two out of the bag your own candy bins. I was taught that was shop lifting. I wonder what these little darlings think it is?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login