Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Trainwreck

Posted by juliewashere88 
Re: More Trainwreck
March 12, 2014
empresskitty
My god, no wonder you live several states away from that trainwreck.

Your moo is an enabler and is in denial about your sister's fucked-up decisions.

I would just cut that sister off since there's no hope for her. I hope the baby gets taken away.

Agreed 100%. Sorry you have to deal with that shit, juliewashere88.
March 12, 2014
notaparunt
mr. neptune
Maybe they can build an addition onto your parents house.

Yeah, what's the going rate on breeding barns in Fayette County?

I don't know but the choice of housing in Fayette County is trailers. Because you can buy multiple trailers and attach them together like a Habitrail. Why compare to a Habitrail? because they can breed like hamsters!
Anonymous User
March 12, 2014
empresskitty
Just hope when ex sister ends up in jail, your parents and/or CPS don't try to dump the baby on you.

Oh, that's not a problem. When CPS comes knocking in search of a fammblee member to take custody of the child children, just say something like, "Sure, but first let me check with my satanist gang member child raping bank robbing murderous baby daddies who sometimes live here with me when they're not selling my ass for crack and loaded firearms. May I borrow your cell phone?"
March 12, 2014
mr. neptune
Julie, does any of this "clan" get assistance? That's what white people in Fayette County call welfare. People I know also call Fayette County "reliefers"

Do any of the sperm donors know a trade? Maybe they can build an addition onto your parents house. And I don't mean the human kind of "new addition".

It would not surprise me at all if they were on assistance. I know my sister had WIC, not sure if she still does.

Trade? Ha! none of them know shit! My brother is the only one even going to school.

cj
empresskitty
My god, no wonder you live several states away from that trainwreck.

Your moo is an enabler and is in denial about your sister's fucked-up decisions.

I would just cut that sister off since there's no hope for her. I hope the baby gets taken away.

Agreed 100%. Sorry you have to deal with that shit, juliewashere88.

It's the truth! She is an enabler and very much in denial of what her pwechus really is.

And anyway, I cut Melissa out of my life a looong time ago. I was just pissed that she stole from my brother.

notaparunt
empresskitty
Just hope when ex sister ends up in jail, your parents and/or CPS don't try to dump the baby on you.

Oh, that's not a problem. When CPS comes knocking in search of a fammblee member to take custody of the child children, just say something like, "Sure, but first let me check with my satanist gang member child raping bank robbing murderous baby daddies who sometimes live here with me when they're not selling my ass for crack and loaded firearms. May I borrow your cell phone?"

My boyfriend and I were just talking about that over dinner. The more I think about it, the more it seems like an inevitability that they'll try to pull this shit. My parents must be hemorrhaging money by now, and I would not be surprised if their enabling quickly drove them to bankruptcy. Other than that, my parents are old and not in good health, and I expect that they will not live long enough to see my sister ever start to act like a real adult as long as they don't make her. As for my sister, it wouldn't surprise me if her antics did land her ass in jail.

Sooner or later, I will probably be asked to take in the baby or Melissa, baby, and sperm donor.

Here's the thing though: while some people seem to struggle with the pronunciation of the word "no," I have no such disability. Ain't my fucking problem!
Anonymous User
March 13, 2014
Good. Grief.

It's like Season 67 of The Walking Breeders

I highly recommend the pistol-grip short-barrel semi-auto 12-gauge in these circumstances.
March 13, 2014
notaparunt
Good. Grief.

It's like Season 67 of The Walking Breeders

I highly recommend the pistol-grip short-barrel semi-auto 12-gauge in these circumstances.

waving hellolarious

Seriously, I would LOVE for them to just try to show up at my house. Oh! I would be sure to get that shit on video too.
March 13, 2014
I'm sorry to hear about how shitty your family is. BTDT with my brother and his white-trash baybee-mama drama. It sucks.

I do have to say though, every time I read "teen moo" and "Melissa", I just get this picture in my head.

Moolissa from Bob's Burgers. So, now that's how I'm picturing your ex-sister.
March 13, 2014
How big is your parent's house? I just did some quick calculating (I guess the sperm donors and Melissa and Bobblehead haven't) and there will soon be 10 people in that house. Would it be possible to call code enforcement and get some of them evicted? Oh, I had a hard time with 7 in a large house growing up, how can they stand 10?

Oh, forgive me, I forgot about the used trailers they can add onto the house.
March 13, 2014
Dear me, what a mess Julie, sorry you've been landed with such idiotic famblee members. I do hope it doesn't come to your door if the train does indeed crash and someone has to take in the kyd. Sounds like the kyd is really the innocent one in all of this, and is not going to have a very good life as a result, with a white trash teen moo and an enabling grandmoo as well.
March 13, 2014
mr. neptune
How big is your parent's house? I just did some quick calculating (I guess the sperm donors and Melissa and Bobblehead haven't) and there will soon be 10 people in that house. Would it be possible to call code enforcement and get some of them evicted? Oh, I had a hard time with 7 in a large house growing up, how can they stand 10?

Oh, forgive me, I forgot about the used trailers they can add onto the house.

Mom
Dad
Melissa/teen moo/ex sister/ moron
Sperm Donor
Baby 1
Brother
Bobble head
Baby 2
March 13, 2014
Just got a text from her. I thought I'd have more train wreck to share.

It turns out that her baby was playing with her phone (apparently someone thinks it's a perfectly acceptable toddler toy) and now it's texting me. This better not become a thing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login