Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cult starves 2 year old to death for his failure to say "amen".

Posted by Rose Red 
Cult starves 2 year old to death for his failure to say "amen".
August 12, 2008
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_10171111
Another reason to hate farking cults
""Ramkissoon's family said she should not be held responsible for her son's death. "She had no control over that situation at all," her stepfather, Craig Newton, said Monday.

Ramkissoon's mother, Seeta Khadan-Newton, told The (Baltimore) Sun on Sunday that it wasn't her daughter's decision not to feed the boy.

"My daughter was a victim, just like my grandson," Khadan-Newton said. "Somebody made that decision to not feed that child, and my daughter had to follow instructions." """

Balzac. She had plenty of control, all she had to do was walk her fucking ass out. She is nothing but a teen slut as well (mind ages). And your daughter did NOT have to follow the instructions. she was given a mind, she did not have the guts to follow it.
She can wallow in it the reat of her miserable life.
Re: Cult starves 2 year old to death for his failure to say "amen".
August 12, 2008
quick game, kids, how many different last names can YOU spot in this article?
2 things i hate most in the world,

breeders

religions
Re: Cult starves 2 year old to death for his failure to say "amen".
August 12, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2 things i hate most in the world,
>
> breeders
>
> religions

equally mindless, ayuh.
I noticed all of the different names too AND how fucked up the names were as well. Did they just make up names because these names don't sound like any names with a familiar country of origin? How can it not be her fault to not have fed her own kid? So, she just opens up a suitcase periodically with his dead little corpse in it and SPRAYS IT WITH DISINFECTANT? Apparently she realized that he was dead. What idiots, and all in the name of some made up as they went along religion, my what a loving group.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login