Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1091 Indigo Children

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1091 Indigo Children
March 17, 2006
Ya know, I'm Pagan and I believe in the whole past life/reincarnation, aura reading, psychic thing but they got it all wrong. And of course they have to bring god into it, and our favorites, Autism and ADHD. The New Kids have arrived? Do they mean like New Kids On The Block??? WTF?

".......Carroll and Tober define Indigos as "restless, fearless" individuals who "believe in themselves ... have difficulty with absolute authority," and "......But Tappe, along with retired psychotherapist Doreen Virtue, says many Indigos also exhibit other, more troublesome traits: impatience, a sense of entitlement that borders on boorishness, and uncontrollable rage." That my friends, is called a BEHAVIORAL PROBLEM. Deal with it by means of a good, swift beating.
Re: 1091 Indigo Children
March 17, 2006
I'm wondering if this is the new way of parents trying to cover up their incompetence and lack of parenting skills. The ADHD excuse must be getting old...so any child who behaves badly or does not respect authority must be an Indigo child.
CFADinNYC
March 17, 2006
Indigo children just need an extra beating to keep them in check. Wait, oh, did I just say that?

ADHD, ADD, whatever. It's all a cover-up for poor-ass parenting. I agree with you folks!

Quickly--do our posters from Down Under agree with the beating? smiling smiley
sprogless
March 17, 2006
Oh, but Indigo Children are just the first wave of this new breed of child warriors. After the Indigos are done raising holy hell, the Crystal Children restore the balance. CFAD, I'm not from Down Under, but I'm all for the beatings. Lets start with the breeders of these hellions. And Doreen Virtue, don't even get me started on her. She's been around for awhile, spewing her brand of PhD- approved bullshit.
Nour
March 17, 2006
KFLL, I agree. I believe in aura reading, but to describe bratty children as having indigo auras is a bunch of hooey. Just another way our society is deifying children.
CF Scorpio
March 17, 2006
I'm getting this feeling of deja vu, like this exact article was already posted here a few months ago.
sprogless
March 17, 2006
No, not here, but on another board most of us frequent. If you cruise Usenet, it's all over the place.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.