Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo spanks brat and then gets depressed over it

Posted by kidlesskim 
"I hit Tink today.

3 times on her bottom. But I made them count. I can't stop crying.

She threw 2 stacked plastic deck chairs at the patio doors because I told her to brush her hair before I gave her watch back to her. When I told her to stop, she picked them up and threw them again. Then whipped the door open, knocking it off its track, to get inside because she could tell by my face that she had gone too far.

I came in after her and she was sitting on the couch. After 5 tries I flipped her onto her stomach (yeah, I don't know how she does it but she is like a buoy...she stays upright) and cracked her ***. Once, twice, thrice. And she screamed. Louder than she has ever screamed in her life. I went to close the patio door because I was sure someone would call the cops. Do you know she went and stood AT THE PATIO DOOR to scream?

I stormed into my room, and had myself a nice nervous breakdown. When she regained composure, she came to my door and told me it was time to leave for camp. I opened the door and there she stood, with her arms out, waiting for a hug from me. Like I deserved a hug.

I hate hate hate that I can't control myself. But I also hate that she thinks she can act any way she likes without consequences. She really thinks she runs the place. I just acquired a bakers rack for our kitchen yesterday. She immediately started dictating what would go where, and became enraged that I was not going to let her put "her" stuff on half the shelves. Like, the microwave must be just mine, because when I put it on the rack, she announced that was MY shelf, and she wanted to put her tea set on the next shelf. The nerve of me using it for a coffee maker. That's just an example.

Is she just a rotten kid that can turn it on and off at will?... There are times that I think that I can just not take it for ONE MORE SECOND, and I think does she maybe need to be hospitalized? Then I think maybe not, she's not THAT bad. I just have to learn how to control my kid. Do I love her too much? Is there such a thing? She is the air I breathe. My life absolutely revolves around her. I am Tink's mom. Outside of that, I really have no identity anymore.

I am at such a complete loss. I am defeated, deflated, I am done. I want to drink. I have not had that urge in years. I am scared for her future and my future. If I died, nobody else in the world could care for her. Not her dad, not my mom, not my dad, not either of my brothers. Nobody. I don't even know what to do anymore. Everything is a struggle with her. I can't do it anymore. I just can't. She's just a kid, and she's MY kid, and I should be able to do this.....":bawl
Living with her b/f, very happy, and all grown up.
Snake (DS, 14)
Confused young man. Pretty much a loner. BP and IED.
Beefcake (DS, 13)
Very strong and wise beyond his years. Future NFL star.
The Kidd (DS, 11)
Silly, chatty, practical joker. Very artistic and smart.
Tink (DD, 7)
The reason I breathe. A new challenge every day. ADHD/ODD/SID.

eye rolling smileyWhat a pitiful excuse for a human being and just look at how many times this "single mom" has spawned. After all that shit she takes the brat to camp. I think "Tink" needs to be beaten on a regular basis for there to be any hope left for her.
Re: Moo spanks brat and then gets depressed over it
August 14, 2008
"But I also hate that she thinks she can act any way she likes without consequences. She really thinks she runs the place."

She does.

"I am Tink's mom. Outside of that, I really have no identity anymore."

There's your problem, cookie. Get a life.

But this family is exceptional. Statistically, what are the chances of having both a future NFL star AND a "very artistic and smart" kid? Amazingly, she has both. That's pretty special.
August 15, 2008
Yep, lady, she's a rotten little bitch. and there's more! you enable her. Congrats. Hope she breaks the door next time. Enjoy raising your grandchildren! Buh-bye.
August 15, 2008
Please tell me that "Tink" is just a fake name the moo invented for privacy. When I began to read that post, I thought: "Well no wonder the kid acts up; I would too if my friggin' name was Tink!"
See my signature. Total and complete dysfunctional.
Obviously the loaves are dysfunctional.

Sidebar: back when me and my ex ran the trailer court. I was talking with a couple of the older (and more reasonable) members of the court when the teenage bitch sprog (about 13 or so) at the time came out of her trailer with the mom right after her. Mom outran her, grabbed her by her arm, and hauled her back to the trailer. Obviously the little bitch was being punished for something, had gotten sassy, and had been backhanded and she bolted. She was shooting her shitty little mouth off about calling the cops. Meanwhile, our group just watches this incident casually, no one moves to call anyone and when bitch daughter is back in the trailer, the conversation resumes. Not even a mention of the whole scene that had just transpired. Needless to say, no one called the cops. If that little bitch thought that any of us would call the cops on her behalf, she was sadly mistaken. But they are that stooopid.
August 15, 2008
Tink?

I have gay friends who are referred to as "tinks."

Anyway, any parent who musters up the balls to spank their kid should be pumping celebratory fists in the air for having the common sense to do so.

It actually sounds like there is some hope for this brat if the mother keeps up the "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT" routine and starts punishing her.
Cry me a river, moo. You spawned the little bitchprincess and now YOU have to deal with the aftermath of your bad parenting. We will all sit back and enjoy your self-martyrdom as we return to our quiet, clean and peaceful residences.

Bed. Made. Lie.

From your friendly CF-neighborhood heartless bitch.
August 16, 2008
"If I died, nobody else in the world could care for her. Not her dad, not my mom, not my dad, not either of my brothers. Nobody."

That's RIGHT. Well done for raising such a hateful little shit.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
August 16, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "If I died, nobody else in the world could care
> for her. Not her dad, not my mom, not my dad, not
> either of my brothers. Nobody."
>
> That's RIGHT. Well done for raising such a hateful
> little shit.

Thanks Amethyst, I missed that little tidbit.tongue sticking out smiley So, FINALLY one of them admits that NO ONE wants the kid. I have heard SO many say what a joy their kid is and how "anyone" would want to raise it. I wouldn't want to raise a good kid, much less a reject fuckup.
August 16, 2008
Screw spanking the little brat! She needs a belt taken to her. If I'd been anywhere near as bad as her, well, I'd not be here typing this. Maybe if the Moo had done this earlier on, she wouldn't feel suicidal or in need of a drink!
What does SID stand for? I'm assuming it's some sort of brat disorder excuse for bad behavior.

This kid needs the shit kicked out of her on a daily basis. Moo sounds like a real mess. Maybe a murder/suicide would be a solution. Maybe that's my PMS talking!
August 16, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What does SID stand for? I'm assuming it's some
> sort of brat disorder excuse for bad behavior.
>
> This kid needs the shit kicked out of her on a
> daily basis. Moo sounds like a real mess. Maybe a
> murder/suicide would be a solution. Maybe that's
> my PMS talking!

If someone doesn't get around to getting this brat under control, I predict serious trouble down the road..already she's a potential member of Future Felons of America!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login