Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo admits she HATES being this brat's mom on breeder site vent

Posted by kidlesskim 
"I HATE being his mom!

There I said it. I HATE BEING HIS MOM! I hate it more than i can say!! I know it is politically incorrect but so what. On a good day it stinks and on a bad day it is pure h-ll. I am exhausted just from the minute to minute dealings. Thank g-d he has not been raging but nothing is easy or "normal". We went to a neighbors' get together and even though there was no incident I am exhausted from the energy level, constant talking, in everybodies face, obsessive behavior and plain old weird stuff, etc. EVERY other person could sit, relax, eat, talk and enjoy but not me. I am embarrassed by his behaviors and HATE having to deal with it.

By the time I am done with meetings at school, doctor appointments, dealing with the pharmacy, insurance, ot appointments, reading books, thinking through strategies, putting meds together, planning how and when I will get anything done etc etc etc and most of all DEALING with him I AM EXHAUSTED, WIPED OUT, FRUSTRATED, ANNOYED, ANGRY, SAD, AND SIMPLY TICKED OFF.

I am sick of being grateful for things like no rages, he only cried for 1 hour, yeah he didn't break anything in his room, we got through shopping etc.

I love him (more than words can ever express), have much sympathy, empathy and will keep doing EVERYTHING that needs to be done, but I HATE it!!!!! It is a horrible life sentence and it controls every single second of our lives.

Thanks for listening.
Bugsy's mom"
DD: 10 year old beautiful, highly gifted girl, missing out on a childhood and growing up way too fast because of DS."

eye rolling smiley Sounds like "Bugsy" needs to be locked away somewhere as he is ruining everyone's life. At least she nicknamed him after a known felon, because that's likely what he will become if he is already acting like a shithole at age 7. He doesn't need medication as it obviously isn't helping. "Bugsy" needs a swift kick in the ass, all priveleges revoked, a good deadbolt installed on the OUTSIDE of a windowless empty room, and a steel re-enforced 3 inch by 10 inch slot through his door for meals. Moomie needs a dart gun in order to tranquilize him occasionally to clean up the room and to hose Bugsy off now and then. Kids like this don't need to be let loose on the general public.
I see one of two things at work here:

A mother that's not telling the whole story.

or

A kid who is living proof that the bad seed theory is right after all.
Kim what site is that from, man breeders lifes SUCK, glad its not me
Re: Moo admits she HATES being this brat's mom on breeder site vent
August 15, 2008
Kim, you are a treasure trove. Bugsy need to be coaxed into a vat of cement and used in a construction project. Wait til he's 16!
Jesus CHRIST what a cluster-fuck! But of course, she loves him more than words can say...right?Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
August 15, 2008
i've always said that if 1 kid sucks the life force out of a family with their shitty behavior (my brother, my husband's sister) they need to be removed so the other kids have a chance at normalcy and the chance to have a relationship with their parents, which they don't because the other kid is the one with the "problem."

I'd like to thank my idiot indigo brother for ruining holidays, vacations, and preventing me from really bonding to my mother. michael, you are a prick.
Face it. There is nothing, short of killing this child, where she can put it. They don't institutionalize these people because the politicians and the ACLU have shut the hospitals down.
If she did not have a daughter and is not married, she could move, leave no forwarding address, bludgeon the kid and toss him in a weighted body bag somewhere. Plenty of other people get away with that sort of stuff. But you have to be willing to drop out of sight totally.

oh,I forgot.. she wuvvs the little psycho anyway
gag me with a spoon
(Cackle.....)

I will be the evil bitch who says the three golden words: BED. MADE. LIE.

Bwahahahahahaha...it will never be us.....
My dear childfree friends, I've probably said it once, I'll say it before. I thank my lucky stars every day of the week that I am child FREE. Free to have my own opportunities, my own time, my own choices, my own sanity. My husband and I are free....we answer to no one. We have no bratty deadweight in our lives, gobbling down meds, trashing our house, making us deaf with its shrill cries.

When this women said, "I AM EXHAUSTED, WIPED OUT, FRUSTRATED, ANNOYED, ANGRY, SAD, AND SIMPLY TICKED OFF" - in one sentence she managed to describe why I will NEVER cease to be thankful about my childfree status. Life is challenging enough without a house full of loud, obnoxious, self-created problems. I'd be hanging from the rafters if I was this woman.

I drove away from a childed friend's house recently. She has three. It was a beautiful day. I put the top down in my car; the wind was blowing my face. I nearly wanted to wail at the top of my lungs: "I am FREE...I will never be her...I will NEVER be her! I can go ANYWHERE, I can do ANYTHING!" It was one of those zany, happy, thankful moments.
August 15, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kim what site is that from, man breeders lifes
> SUCK, glad its not me

Try conduct disorders dot com. You will know it's the right one if you see the little slogan, "A soft place to land for the battle weary parent". I found it by pure accident while lurking on a pahrunt ADHD support site and was ASTOUNDED. I am reluctant to post a link because that site is so vile it might infect the whole world wide web.tongue sticking out smiley They use a term to refer to their screwed up kids, "gfg". I can't find out what it means, so I substituted DS or DD for it in the posts. If anyone figures out what "gfg" means, please post it. My husband guesses, "Gift from God", surely not............
(WAVING) Me too! Another one that thanks their SUCKY STARS every single day that I am Childfree!!!!!

Sounds like this kid should have had regular beatings from the time he could walk.

Another parent who was probably this kid's best friend from day 1 and is now paying the consequences. Cry me a river.
August 15, 2008
Wow, I would be that woman if I had caved and had a child, no matter how normal the kid might have been.

Thank you Mom and Dad, thank you for raising me to be an independent thinker and thanks for getting me that abortion when I was young and amazingly stupid. Phew!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
i love screaming from the sky tops that im CF, its a totally different world when your CF, its amazing, i thank my lucky fucken stars each day, me and my sister and my wife LOVE our lives, i am still amazed that we are the minority, i am shocked that more people wouldnt chose to remain CF and truely live a FREE life. but than again, the world is full of SHEEEEEEEP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login