Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Skanky Self-Absorbed Moo SIL

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Skanky Self-Absorbed Moo SIL
August 15, 2008
My Fucking Dog! Jesus Kee-rist! Where do I begin? DW and I went to Colorado to attend Dragonfest ( a large, regional Pagan get-toether). Well, to save a bit, we came a few deays early. On Sunday, in-laws go to Colorado Springs to do some last minute shopping and to pick up, moo-to-be 25 year old daughter. She shows up looking like a complete slob, but I try to cut slack because I know this shit is "edgy" these days.

Now, Moo is preggo for the SECOND time, unmarried, and living in public housing. Nice. Moo's idea of loving mother behaviour is to issue her 18-month old daughter commands such as "Sit"" and "fetch", then tells us that she can get her to roll over, too. Nice. .

First thing out of skank moo's mouth is how some dog sniffed her and reference No. 1 to "I'm pregnant.". A bit on, another reference to pignancy, along with pulling her shirt down and tighter to show her 'baby bump'.

Monday night, DW, uncle, and I are talking on the back porch after DW and I helped in-law parents to pack for the trip, since they have a booth at said fest. Anyhow, someone slammed the door too loud and Skank Princess storms out and says that the next time someone slams the door and wakes her and her chyyyyld, she will kick in that person's ass.

On the way up, we endured near-constant reference to DW's niece as "my chyyyld" as if DW and I might want to claim credit or something. Once we reach the fest, Skank Princess does virtually nothing because (repeat after me) "she's PREGNANT". But she has enough energy to go out and dance at the various circles at night. Of course, there were several more of the baby bump (God, I HATE that term!) revealing incidents so that the whole fucking Dragonfest Community can know of her impending "happy event" (gag me!). They have this stupid "blessing of the bellies" shit for moos-to-be and I'm sure she showed up at that,too.

We got DW's niece a pretty little dress, shoes, socks, and hair ribbons for her Wiccaning (kinda like Baptism), and yeah, Moo brought her to the ritual in the dress and shoes, but with no ankle socks from the pack we got and her hair uncombed. I don't mind that we got her some clothes because she is generally well-behaved. Of course, MOO couldn't be bothered to dress up but instead showed up looking like a Punk/Goth skank.

My DW is very hurt that Skank Princess didn't even BOTHER to attend our handfasting and is still very hurt about it. I don't care one way or the other if the bitch showed, but I am pissed-off that she chose to hurt DW by not attending. Self-centered slut!

On the way home, DW, just trying to make some conversation with SP, asked her if she had got her items for new baby. Of course, SP has EVERYFUCKINGTHING, more than likely most of it paid for by my in-laws. Believe me, I was praising the Lord and Lady when grandpahrunts dropped the bitch and her daughter off.

Needless to say, I have told DW that to me her family does not exist. Sorry, DW but that is how I feel. I refuse to get in the middle of a trainwreck. Next year, we will attend D-fest minus in-laws, skank princess and offspring.
Re: Skanky Self-Absorbed Moo SIL
August 15, 2008
What happened to the days when unmarried women tried and cover up their mistakes for as long as possible, or get rid of it? Now, they go around belly rubbing and talking about it non stop as if it's to be admired. I find the whole incident about the dog sniffing her cooter and letting it be known she was knocked up quite repulsive. I realized dogs could be trained to sniff out drugs and shit, but a baybee discharge or vaginal odor, and she TALKED about it? How crude.

If I had to resort to welfare, I would tell people I took an early retirement to write a novel or something, because I would be ashamed of it. These skank whores, mostly young and able bodied, have NO shame that they do not work and likely never have or ever will, but continue to pop out baybees like there is no tomorrow and expect the rest of us who have worked our WHOLE lives, to join in on the baybeefest and pay for their mistakes via gifts and cash. I want NO part of it.

I don't blame you for cutting ties because to go along with it makes you an involuntary accessory. If it were me, I'd be pleasant and civil, but I'd be damned if I hung out with them.
August 15, 2008
Yep, I have NO intentions of ending up in this trainwreck. The sad thing is that DW is so removed from this bunch of idiots it's not funny. She is hard working, asks no one for handouts and, in general is light years above a welfare-collecting serial breeder skank like her sister.
August 15, 2008
I think it's abysmal that she didn't come to your handfasting. Did she not grasp that the ceremony is equivalent to a church wedding or courthouse ceremony? She should have been there, dressed in her best. Talk about rude.

Dragonfest sounds fun. I checked out the site: http://www.dragonfest.org/index.htm

Sounds big and a bit pleasantly unruly. smiling smiley We have a small pagan community in our area but nothing like this.

I hope you are able to exclude this person in future festivities...
August 16, 2008
Hey,hi, Clematis. Yeah, D-Fest is a lot of fun. It was my first year, but I intend to go with DW again next year.:beer If you ever get the chance, please come to D-fest. You will have a blast!

Yeah, Skank Princess's not showing up at our handfasting was rude, but she's just being true-to-type. Guess you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
nowhiggers
August 16, 2008
Mer, before I became an atheist, I was into the pagan stuff, not real heavy, but I enjoyed the crafts and celebrations and that kind of stuff.

When I first got into it, this was 20 years or so ago, I liked the whole feminism/goddess aspect.

Problem is, anything pagan I see nowadays goddess = moo you have to be all mooed up with a big preggo belly for that. It was starting to get that way when I decided to swear off all religion 15 years ago or so.

It wouldn't surprise me if lesbian couples are expected to breed too.
August 16, 2008
Hello, Nowhiggers!

Yeah, that can be a problem. I get tired of that Goddess=Moo bullshit, too. But I just let the preggos do their little earth moo thing and get on with dealing with God/dess in my own way. Nobody is gonna make me breed, and if they don't like it, they can just bugger off! DWs mum tried to pressure her into breeding, but we are a happy, childfree Pagan couple here.

Actually, there is another archetype besides Maiden, Mother, and Crone:
Maiden, Warrioress, Crone. I find that MUCH healthier for us and that is what we use in ritual, etc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login