Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moomie's "Miracle Milk" cures 6 y/o kid's warts

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moomie's "Miracle Milk" cures 6 y/o kid's warts
August 15, 2008
"My 6 year old daughter has a couple of warts, one just below her knee and one on her lip. For the one below her knee I've tried freezing it, putting that horrible smelling goo on it and I even tried using pure aloe for it, but it only got bigger. I didn't know what to do. Then I heard about people using breast milk for ear and eye infections, cuts and other things, so I thought...hey, why not try it on her warts!! So I started putting a drop of my breast milk on the wart below her knee first. I did this about 2-3 times a week for a few weeks, and it actually started getting smaller! So then I started doing the same thing to the wart on her lip. It’s been about a month and a half since I first started doing this and the wart below her knee is now almost completely gone and the one on her lip is getting smaller! My family and I are just amazed. I told her doctor about it, and he was pretty surprised; he said he’d never heard of anyone doing that before.

So, does anyone else have a ‘Mommy’s Miracle Milk’ story to share? I think it would be cool to have a thread about just how awesome breast milk actually is, if we don’t already have one....."

bouncing and laughing This shit here is just TOO much. I think the key piece of information here is she did it for SEVERAL WEEKS. She would have gotten the same results from rubbing a penny on the warts and burying it in the backyard. WHAT A SELF ABSORBED IDIOT.
Moos want people to think their breast milk is the nectar of life. They want people to worship their bodily functions. Its bizarre.
Re: Moomie's "Miracle Milk" cures 6 y/o kid's warts
August 15, 2008
Oh, dear gawds, her daughter's LIP? I mean, the knee was bad enough, but... ewwww! Does she just pull her boob out and squirt the gross stuff right there? The mental image is making me want to puke.
August 15, 2008
"Moos want people to think their breast milk is the nectar of life."

Yup, casseyrod nailed it. Of course these moos are too stupid to realize that correlation is not causation and that the wart just went away (who gets a wart on their *lip*? was this really a wart or some hideous passed-down STD? Getting a wart on one's knee is pretty weird too IMO).

Anyways they say just covering the thing with duct tape is the best remedy, but of course that would deny the get-a-life moo from joyously sprinkling the entire household with the Nectar of Life (gag!!)

Even the American *Family* Physician gives props to duct tape: http://www.aafp.org/afp/20030201/tips/8.html
August 15, 2008
Oh, boy, so today's moos worship their own dairy product as if it's some fabulous magic potion that can incredibly turn offspring into bronzed blond superstars with straight white teeth and sculptured, muscle-rippling bodies that can win ALL Olympic games as well as stopping wars, curing all diseases, and just plain turning the whole planet into a dreamy utopia.eye rolling smiley

Oh, and maybe it fixes bald spots on men's heads as well as eliminating wrinkles, graying hair, and liver spots, too. How about our problems with money, weight, and sex, too???

What's next? Moo's vaginal discharge is suddenly medicinal miracle?????two faces puking
OMG a fucking lip wart?!? When I taught, if I had a kid in my classroom with a lip wart I would have told the social worker. How would a kid get that? Soooo f-ing gross!

I can't even comment on the healing breastmilk. I feel sick.
August 16, 2008
I have to wonder about all of these "warts" these people seem to be getting as well. That other moomie who accidentally put Compound W on her tits had the wart remover in her medicine cabinet, as if it were a commonly used drug like cough syrup, aspirin, or Rolaids. How many people keep a tube of wart remover in their bathroom medicine chest like Tylenol? I think they are exchanging WAY too many bodily fluids with all of this famblee togetherness. I think it's VERY gross. I can't help but wonder what OTHER bodily fluids they deem to be "the nectar of life"?

Do they fry up placenta for dinner? Use "duhddy's seed" as a vitamin E supplement? Lick their kid's skinned knees like a dog licks his wounds? GOD that's so nasty, but not outside of the realm of possibility considering how valuable they think their bodily fluids are, apparently. These are some VERY gross people, yet they think they are special as if no other human has bodily fluids excepting them.eeeewwwwww.
August 16, 2008
That's a good point kidless kim: I sure don't keep an ever-ready stockpile of Compound W on hand at all times. I don't think I've ever bought it in my life. I got curious about this so I checked Wikipedia for "wart":

"A wart is generally a small, rough tumor, typically on hands and feet, that can resemble a cauliflower or a solid blister. Warts are common, and are caused by a viral infection, specifically by the human papillomavirus (HPV) and are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects."

I hadn't known they were contagious, or caused by HPV. Gross! I can be a bit of a hypochondriac, but--eeeuuwww, keep your warty, virus-ridden children far away from my door (and towels!). Ugh!
August 16, 2008
What the hell made her even TRY smearing breast milk onto her kid's face? Did she try period blood first?

Yeah, nice one Moocow. Head to the nearest dairy farm, hook yourself up to the sucking machine and bottle that shit. Yeah that's right, it's a miracle cure. Maybe some other sickos will buy it from the Quicky-Mart coolers and use it to treat their haemherroids or sommat.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
August 16, 2008
MWR,

I forgot where the thread was located and can't find it without looking through all of their crap. Where was it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login