Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo news worthy of celebration with fellow moomie bloggers

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moo news worthy of celebration with fellow moomie bloggers
August 16, 2008
Little selections from the "announcements" section of kellymom, home of "Attachment parenting and extended breastfeeding" moos. Below are the excited posts exclaiming celebratory news! Let's break out the champagne. :beer

:bal I'm finally coming back to Kellymom!
And... I'm actually coming back with a bang! Much to our surprise (as we weren't trying) I'm pregnant again. And not only pregnant, but pregnant with twins! I've no way of saying how much time I'll be able to spend here, but you'll be seeing me around again, especially on Ladies in Waiting It'll be so nice to be back here again. I've missed you all so much!"

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools "We have introduced DD to her very own potty and yesterday afternoon I sat her on it and read some books. She got up and there was pee in it. She didn't even know she had gone!! It was very exciting!! We called daddy and he took us out for ice cream to celebrate. She was quite proud.

So today she wanted to sit on it but said she didn't have to pee pee...., and she came and got me and said "mommy look at this". So I thought she had peed again....nope she had pooped! WOW! I couldn't believe it...."

blushing "Ms. AF herself came to visit me tonite!
I am actually happy to see her and am looking forward to buying some washable pads in celebration!!"
("AF"=Aunti Flo= their period. I had to look it up)eye rolling smiley

sleeping "My first and forever baby girl is 5 now (August 6th). I just cannot believe how quickly time has flown. She self weaned at 2.5 yrs..now she's twice that in age (still very "booby" oriented). She still picks at my bellybutton like she did when we nursed (even though at the moment my bellybutton is turned inside out!!).("40 weeks and 2 says" preggo)

It's bittersweet, watching them grow up! I'm excited though because I'll be off work for the next yr or so, which means more time with my kid(s)!"

:yr..."she is completely potty trained!!!! It's been over a month now with no accidents! I can even take her to the mall, church, etc and she will use the potty to pee or poop any where now! She only wears panties now!!!!!! She does wear a pullup to bed (DH's request) but we call it her night time comfy panties and she rarely pees in her sleep in them now too! I'm so proud of her......"

69 sex "OK, this is a little TMI, but I am so happy, I have to share. This week is the first time since I had DD that DH and I had sex and it didn't hurt! It was also the first time since I got pregnant (more than 2 years ago!) that I actually had the urge......."

doh face "Toby is rolling over!
He's done it a few times last month, but this weekend we kept putting him on his belly and he rolled right over to his back!!"

eye rolling smiley "The BFing Birdie is at it AGAIN!!!!!
A little bfing birdie told me someone is VERY surprised to be expecting a LO - who could it be?! Let's play a game so we can all see!!
Here are the rules to the game:
1. You may ask yes or no questions only.
2. You may only ask one question at a time. Be careful that your question asks only ONE thing and doesn't assume anything.
3. When you think you've figured it out, go ahead and make a guess."

shrug Yesterday my mom and I drove up to Portland and I found a great wedding dress for only $249!! It looks great, will hide/squish my stomach pooch(7 weeks preggo) if I'm unable to lose enough weight (day 18 and still not a single pound lost ), and only needs a hem for alterations, which my aunt is going to do. I just need to get a simple veil and I'll be all set! Yay! Now on to the the other million and one things that need to get done/figured out."

confused smiley ..."we are so excited we are closing on the new house we had built tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we still havent sold the one we are in but...."

:sw "Katelynn has very recently taken a great interest in spelling... Well our cat walked by and she said "C A T spells cat!" Then she wanted paper to write on so I gave her a pencil and a piece of paper and went to nurse Ariel, and when I looked at her paper after I was done nursing the baby she had wrote the word CAT The C was backwards which I think is normal when they are learning to write, but I am so proud of her!!!! My 4 year old baby is learning how to write and spell!!!!"

:chug My girls(2 y/o twins) are drinking their "milkies" out of a "SIPPY SPORT CUP"!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo excited! This is the first time they haven't thrown it back at me! heehee! So hopefully this is a start of getting them off of the baby bottles! WHOOHOOO!!! We are doing fine with the binkies, and they don't use them at all out in public anymore. I'm cool with them just using them at home and in the car if needed. We are making progress!"

tongue sticking out smiley Whenever there is a moment that I may feel my life is boring, I will scan the above list of accomplishments which were considered worthy enough to post on the world wide web for affirmation and cheers.sleeping
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. T: I pitty tha fools "We have introduced DD to her very own potty
> and yesterday afternoon I sat her on it and read
> some books. She got up and there was pee in it.
> She didn't even know she had gone!! It was very
> exciting!! We called daddy and he took us out for
> ice cream to celebrate. She was quite proud.
>

You mean she actually made a phone call for the sole purpose of informing her husband that their kid had pissed in a pot for the first time? And he actually took them out for icecream to celebrate said pissing? confused smiley

I don't know where to begin. I can understand giving the kid a pat on the back or something... If that's all it takes to warrant a trip out for icecream in their household, then truly their lives have become utterly bland.
Re: Moo news worthy of celebration with fellow moomie bloggers
August 16, 2008
People who feel the need to celebrate the fact that their brat peed in a potty chair must truly be living dim, purposeless lives. It's bullshit like this that makes me thank doG that I do not have children. I could see a pat on the back or some verbal praise, but going out for ice cream?! Five will get anyone interested ten that said tacky breeders also advertised the fact that Pweshus peed in her potty for the first time.two faces puking Sucks to be Moo and Duh!
August 16, 2008
Just to share some milestones with Kellymom: my 2 dogs pooped successfully several times today. I was so proud. They just hunched over in the yard and squeezed out several logs of dog poop. It was adorable. Granted, they didn't wipe--but then, that's not their style. But they did sniff each other's butt a couple of times throughout the day. Isn't that CUTE!??!!!??

(barfs)
August 16, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> "I'm actually coming back with a bang! Much
> to our surprise (as we weren't trying) I'm
> pregnant again."

I will NEVER understand that one. If you are FUCKING (without B.C., obviously), that how can you say you are "not trying"? How the frak is that a bloody "surprise", you stupid moo bitch?
sad smileyFrom kidlesskim's post:

"My first and forever baby girl is 5 now (August 6th). I just cannot believe how quickly time has flown. She self weaned at 2.5 yrs..now she's twice that in age (still very "booby" oriented). She still picks at my bellybutton like she did when we nursed (even though at the moment my bellybutton is turned inside out!!).("40 weeks and 2 says" preggo) "

This is completly disgusting. I would not want to be around a booby oriented kid that tries to pick my belly button.sad smiley
August 16, 2008
Medusa Wrote:

> I will NEVER understand that one. If you are
> FUCKING (without B.C., obviously), that how can
> you say you are "not trying"? How the frak is that
> a bloody "surprise", you stupid moo bitch?

LOL, Medusa! I thought the same thing. What do they mean we "were'nt even trying"??????? I suppose when they "try", they mean they are taking temperatures and pissing on those "how to tell when you are ovulating" strips from Rite Aid, and making sure to call their husbands in from off the couch and onto the marital beds to fuck.69 sex
August 16, 2008
This is completly disgusting. I would not want to be around a booby oriented kid that tries to pick my belly button.

LOL bratBgone! But seriously, just what I would want:some 5 year old wanting to pick at my belly button!Bleccccch!sad smiley

Just a question here: WTF does a two year old need with a binkie (BTW stupid moos, it's properly called a "pacifier")? When I was growing up, the idea was to get them off the sucking fixation ASAP because it can cause an overbite, thus necessitating braces. Now I've seen brats as old as three or four with fucking binkies in their mouths!
August 16, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> This is completly disgusting. I would not want to
> be around a booby oriented kid that tries to pick
> my belly button.
>
> LOL bratBgone! But seriously, just what I would
> want:some 5 year old wanting to pick at my belly
> button!Bleccccch!sad smiley
>
> Just a question here: WTF does a two year old need
> with a binkie (BTW stupid moos, it's properly
> called a "pacifier")? When I was growing up, the
> idea was to get them off the sucking fixation ASAP
> because it can cause an overbite, thus
> necessitating braces. Now I've seen brats as old
> as three or four with fucking binkies in their
> mouths!

'Binkie" is one of their numerous pet names for their engorged udders, Merlyn.bouncing and laughing She doesn't let them have "binkies" in public anymore and I would imagine that's because they are 2-3 years old. They also call them "milkies" a good bit or "Nursies". I only recently started reading the tip of the iceburg of the NUMEROUS posts on this site and was absolutely appalled at all of the closet nurslings there are who are 2,3,4+ years old. One of the moderators proudly nurses an EIGHT year old. eye rolling smiley This shit is all new to me as I thought there were only a handful of these nuts. NOT SO, there are TENS OF THOUSANDS and they are located all over the country, Canada, and the UK, judging by their posts.
August 17, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> MerlynHerne Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is completly disgusting. I would not want
> to
> > be around a booby oriented kid that tries to
> pick
> > my belly button.
> >
> > LOL bratBgone! But seriously, just what I would
> > want:some 5 year old wanting to pick at my
> belly
> > button!Bleccccch!sad smiley
> >
> > Just a question here: WTF does a two year old
> need
> > with a binkie (BTW stupid moos, it's properly
> > called a "pacifier")? When I was growing up,
> the
> > idea was to get them off the sucking fixation
> ASAP
> > because it can cause an overbite, thus
> > necessitating braces. Now I've seen brats as
> old
> > as three or four with fucking binkies in their
> > mouths!
>
>
> 'Binkie" is one of their numerous pet names for
> their engorged udders, Merlyn.bouncing and laughing She doesn't
> let them have "binkies" in public anymore and I
> would imagine that's because they are 2-3 years
> old. They also call them "milkies" a good bit or
> "Nursies". I only recently started reading the tip
> of the iceburg of the NUMEROUS posts on this site
> and was absolutely appalled at all of the closet
> nurslings there are who are 2,3,4+ years old. One
> of the moderators proudly nurses an EIGHT year
> old. eye rolling smiley This shit is all new to me as I thought
> there were only a handful of these nuts. NOT SO,
> there are TENS OF THOUSANDS and they are located
> all over the country, Canada, and the UK, judging
> by their posts.

Man, that is so sad it's not funny. No wonder we have all these fucked-up kids! Any woman who is nursing a kid past two or three has a serious problem!
Kidlesskim, you are so very brave to venture to the "Kellymom" site I'd never heard of it before. These women are insane. I'm sure they all have tits sagging to their knees.
August 17, 2008
How hilarious that they all pretend like they're happy for each other when they are clearly not. Parenthood is all about competition and out-doing each other. It's all about My Child First and I'm The Best. The reek of passive-aggressiveness in their posts is overwhelming.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
August 17, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> Kidlesskim, you are so very brave to venture to
> the "Kellymom" site I'd never heard of it before.
> These women are insane. I'm sure they all have
> tits sagging to their knees.

I found it by accident when I was searching for a story about that British woman who tandem breast fed grown kids. All that shit I have posted is PUBLIC. I wouldn't waste my time actually joining up, although there is probably some good shit if you are on the "inside". Once I was going to join one of those fundie breeder sites because you couldn't read their posts without being a member, but they wanted you to fill out some LONG form about your kids, their names and ages, etc........That was just TOO much.

Never in my life have I ever seen such a multitude of selfishness, ignorance, and downright sheer stupidity as I have seen on that site. I am appalled that it is as rampant as it is, as evidenced by the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of posts on that site. They have baby rabies like I have never seen. It's supposed to be for "parents", but I have YET to see one post from a duhddy or any male, for that matter. Men simply do not get baby rabies, at least not to this extent. These women literally kick their husbands out of his own bed when the brat comes along. The men must be mindless wimps.

I might add that ALL of the pics they post of themselves, with a couple of exceptions, are U G L Y, with a cherry on top. All of their sig lines say shit like, "Breastfeeding for 3 years, 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days, and 6 hours", or "167 1/2 days to go till baybee is here", or "Mommy to Brandilyn age 36 months, Gylianna age 22 months, Taiylore age 11 months, and soon to be mommy to Angelinas in 46 and 1/2 days". Then they have screen names like "milkmonkee2kaitlin", or "boobiesR4babies", and "happymommy2allboys". Then they have this STUPID game where they start out a topic to announce their pregnasty, "BFbirdie sez a baybee is on its way". It's fucking ridiculous, but always good for a laugh.tongue sticking out smiley
These are all so pathetic!! I can't imagine having my life revolve around a larva's shitting or pissing events and then acting like they are major accomplishments worthy of going out or ice cream. Whoa, life in the fast lane! doh face

This one, however, really made my head explode:

Yesterday my mom and I drove up to Portland and I found a great wedding dress for only $249!! It looks great, will hide/squish my stomach pooch(7 weeks preggo) if I'm unable to lose enough weight (day 18 and still not a single pound lost)

What kind of moo-ron tries to LOSE weight during repugnancy? That is just all kinds of wrong. Hell, I bet she's really trying to induce a "spontaneous abortion." Maybe she should try meth. I hear it works really well for weight loss. Probably miscarriage too. hitting over the head with a hammer
Arctic_Fox Wrote:

> You mean she actually made a phone call for the
> sole purpose of informing her husband that their
> kid had pissed in a pot for the first time? And he
> actually took them out for icecream to celebrate
> said pissing? confused smiley
>
> I don't know where to begin. I can understand
> giving the kid a pat on the back or something...
> If that's all it takes to warrant a trip out for
> icecream in their household, then truly their
> lives have become utterly bland.

Hey Artic, next thing you know that the breeder moomie and duddy will take their child to DisneyLand as a reward just because the kid has take a 'shit in the pot for the first time'.
I just don't get it with these people. LOL
Kidlesskim said:

"I might add that ALL of the pics they post of themselves, with a couple of exceptions, are U G L Y, with a cherry on top. All of their sig lines say shit like, "Breastfeeding for 3 years, 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days, and 6 hours", or "167 1/2 days to go till baybee is here", or "Mommy to Brandilyn age 36 months, Gylianna age 22 months, Taiylore age 11 months, and soon to be mommy to Angelinas in 46 and 1/2 days". Then they have screen names like "milkmonkee2kaitlin", or "boobiesR4babies", and "happymommy2allboys". Then they have this STUPID game where they start out a topic to announce their pregnasty, "BFbirdie sez a baybee is on its way". It's fucking ridiculous, but always good for a laugh."

You are so right about most moos, especially the SAHM variety being U-G-L-Y! When I taught I would have moos come in to "volunteer" that looked like the only grooming they had done was maybe brush their teeth. I'm sure these moos that have been BFing for years are really haggard looking. Their teeth and bones are probably shot from all of that glorious milk production.

Milkmonkee2Kaitlyn made me almost piss myself with laughter. That's exactly what these stupid moos are, slaves to their kids.
August 18, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> I might add that ALL of the pics they post of
> themselves, with a couple of exceptions, are U G L
> Y, with a cherry on top. All of their sig lines
> say shit like, "Breastfeeding for 3 years, 1
> month, 2 weeks, 3 days, and 6 hours", or "167 1/2
> days to go till baybee is here", or "Mommy to
> Brandilyn age 36 months, Gylianna age 22 months,
> Taiylore age 11 months, and soon to be mommy to
> Angelinas in 46 and 1/2 days". Then they have
> screen names like "milkmonkee2kaitlin", or
> "boobiesR4babies", and "happymommy2allboys".

"Almost pissing myself with laughter" indeed! bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login