Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 1098

Posted by Feh 
Feh
Rant 1098
March 20, 2006
WTF????

This woman is nothing more than an entitled bag of stupid. Why is she having kids when she's going to have to work 8 hours per day to support them, plus spend at least a couple more hours driving the 100 miles back and forth to work. I seriously thought one of the more valid reasons folks had kids was because they actually wanted to spend time with them and raise them. This dumbass is going to have a couple kids by herself because she simply must but then go into deeper and deeper debt to pay someone else a less than living wage to spend the day raising them?

Damn, and people wonder why parents irritate me so much.

sprogless
Re: Rant 1098
March 20, 2006
I live about 10 minutes away from this idiot. Acton is a very expensive community of sprawling ranches, and religious retreats for rich people. Nobody could afford to live there on $53,000 per year. Just about everyone in the Antelope Valley has to commute to L.A., so she'll get no pity from me. Her attitude is so typical of Ca. breeders. Are moos this bad everywhere?
sprogless
March 20, 2006
Oops! Sorry. I read the article before clicking on the link. This was in Boston. I thought it was our rich little town. Sorry...
CF Scorpio
March 20, 2006
Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"It's important for everyone to have siblings?" OK, I guess I and all the other only children out there are unimportant.

"Get an au pair for $18,000 and share it with your sister-in-law?" Great, exploit a young foreign person and use them for slave labor.

What the hell is wrong with people? That article made me want to throw something.
Water Lily
March 20, 2006
If those dumbasses cannot for the life of me afford a kid meaning not only bathe,clothe, AND DAYCARE, (knowing that daycare if expensive as hell) why do they bother having sprogs when they should know they are going to be expensive? (and they call US selfish)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.