Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is BabyTracker: Nursing The Only Decent Baby App On The iPhone?

Posted by clematis 
Is BabyTracker: Nursing The Only Decent Baby App On The iPhone?
August 18, 2008
Of course not. There's also Birth Buddy, Growth Chart, and the Pregnancy Kick Counter, all here: http://daddytypes.com/2008/08/15/is_babytrackernursing_the_only_decent_baby_app_on_the_iphone.php
Re: Is BabyTracker: Nursing The Only Decent Baby App On The iPhone?
August 18, 2008
I never heard of that, what does it mean?
August 18, 2008
They are special programs you can install on an iPhone to track nursing times, number of baby kicks, and so forth. Not a big deal but I had to roll my eyes a bit.
August 18, 2008
THAT IS RIDICULOUS. It's no worse than the nursing bracelets sold on moomie sites though. They can transfer them from one wrist to the other to help them remember which tit they fed on last. eye rolling smiley Who gives a shit how many times a baby kicks? The only valid reason I could think of to track it would be so I could kick the kid the same number of times to make up for it.tongue sticking out smiley Maybe they need to program it to remind them when a kid is in a locked vehicle during the summer, or to remind them that they have an unlocked patio door and a full swimming pool in the backyard, or that the kid is in the bathtub alone, etc........
August 18, 2008
Shows how the entire universe now revolves around the BAYBEE!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login