Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brat makes hoax calls to Coast Guard

Posted by CheeseLouise 
CheeseLouise
Brat makes hoax calls to Coast Guard
August 18, 2008
www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_081808WAB_false_distress_call_SW.d820728.html

But I only fell asleep for a second!!

This makes me fucking livid. I don't want to hear about how these kinds of things were handled in the past. I want to know how they are going to deal with THIS case. Slam the duhd with a Hugh Jass fine. Ridicule the famblee in the media. Make them realize how they endangered other people's lives with their stupidity and irresponsibility.

Fucking breeders!
Re: Brat makes hoax calls to Coast Guard
August 18, 2008
"Officials with Coast Guard Sector Seattle say they received the calls via VHF channel 16. In the first call, received at noon, the boy stated that he was drowning. At 6 p.m. he made a second call saying his boat had a hole in it and was sinking"

"Those who are found guilty of making false reports face hefty fines and possible imprisonment. In 2005, two Oregon youths were found guilty of making several false reports and fined a combined total of $63,884.30 and were ordered to serve time in juvenile hall. In 2006, a Florida man was ordered to pay $597,000 after he made a false report during Hurricane Alberto"

So duddy was asleep at noon AND at 6pm? Where was moomie? What a little bastard. I think he should be punished, other than a slap on the wrist. I ALSO think duhddy should have to pay a HUGE fine for not making sure his brat was properly supervised while he was "sleeping" or passed out drunk or whatever.
August 19, 2008
This brat should get a sound whipping, then end up in juvenile hall until he is 18. The parents should get a whopping fine for their negligence in not watching him.
August 19, 2008
I looked up Marine VHF radio on Wikipedia since I didn't know what it was.

There's a picture there. It's totally complicated, with scads of channels! How in the world did a 7-year-old even know how to do this?! Why did he call from a house? Isn't marine radio usually installed, as wikipedia says, on a BOAT? What's Daddy doing messin' around monitoring ship and boat traffic from his home? Could be SOP so far as I know but seems a tad odd.

Why was dad "asleep" at noon AND 6, as kidlesskim observed? Where's mommie, pray tell?

Why do they say the dad "could" face criminal penalties? How about he "will"? And pay a gigantic fine. There goes the college fund. No cure for cancer for us then, I'm afraid.
bratBgone
August 19, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I looked up Marine VHF radio on Wikipedia since I
> didn't know what it was.
>
> There's a picture there. It's totally complicated,
> with scads of channels! How in the world did a
> 7-year-old even know how to do this?! Why did he
> call from a house? Isn't marine radio usually
> installed, as wikipedia says, on a BOAT? What's
> Daddy doing messin' around monitoring ship and
> boat traffic from his home? Could be SOP so far as
> I know but seems a tad odd.
>
> Why was dad "asleep" at noon AND 6, as kidlesskim
> observed? Where's mommie, pray tell?
>
> Why do they say the dad "could" face criminal
> penalties? How about he "will"? And pay a gigantic
> fine. There goes the college fund. No cure for
> cancer for us then, I'm afraid.

Hmmmmm, it being so complicated makes you wonder if Duh was right there when he made the calls. Stranger things have happened.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login