Thankyou notes to give to moos who nurse in public

Posted by kidlesskim 
Thankyou notes to give to moos who nurse in public
August 18, 2008
Compliments of;

http://www.militantbreastfeedingcult.com/thankyou_breastfeeding_in_public.html

Breastfeeding Support and Advocacy at the Militant Breastfeeding Cult

"Thank You Notes"
"Have you ever seen a mom breastfeeding in public and just known she's doing much more than feeding and nurturing her baby -- she's education and empowering those around her? Have you ever wanted to connect with her and tell her that she's doing a great thing? Now you can! Print out these notes and keep a few with you. You can just quietly hand that mom one to let her know you noticed her quiet statement.

The note
"I noticed you breastfeeding your baby and I wanted to say, "Thank you." It probably doesn't seem like a big deal to you, but the simple act of breastfeeding your baby in public is making an impression on those around you. It may help change someone's view of breastfeeding in public areas, or empower another mom to come out of a filthy restroom to breastfeed her baby more comfortably. Kudos!"

bouncing and laughing I have an idea for a "thankyou" note that I'd like to hand to these tit nazis, and it goes something like this;

Dear Attention Whore,

I'd like to THANK YOU for keeping your udders inside of your blouse where they belong. If you can pump it in their mouths then you can pump it into a bottle before you leave your house. I am not impressed that you breastfeed, nor is anyone else. The people who say nothing are'nt condoning what you do, but they are too embarrassd to even look back in your direction because afterall, you are a half naked stranger and exposing yourself in public. Some people have young children who haven't been told the facts of life yet, but here you sit with your breasts exposed which forces THEM to have to answer questions that THEY, as parents, don't feel that THEIR child is ready to understand, for THAT, they THANK YOU.

Teenage boys THANK YOU for giving them a cheap thrill. Sexual predators THANK YOU for giving them new ideas. Sexual perverts THANK YOU for giving them new wank material. Conservative, modest and civilized people THANK YOU for embarassing them. All of the other civilized people THANK YOU kindly for keeping your sexual perversions of exhibitionism and incestuous arousal to yourself, or we shall be forced to call the police. Everyone passing by has NOW seen your tits, so you may put them away now, really. ALL women have or have had breasts and are/were capable of breastfeeding like a monkey at the zoo, and MOST women can have or have had a baby, as can any cat, dog, or lab mouse. Even roaches and flies have baybees, BIG deal.

I'd THANK YOU for realizing that you and your baby maker and titties are a commonplace, dime a dozen thing and not the least bit impressive to anyone except perhaps yourself. You are not unique and enviable, but rather you are common and pitiable. I'd THANK YOU to remember this note the next time you even think about pulling one of your ugly ass udders out in public. Do us ALL favor and keep your fucking blouse buttoned.tongue sticking out smiley
Here's the thing that really blows my mind about this stupid fucking 'thank you' note:

..."or empower another mom to come out of a filthy
restroom to breastfeed her baby more comfortably.
Kudos!"

Mmmm yes, because you know, the bench you're breast feeding on where the last kid sat who pissed it's pants ten minutes ago, the ground where the man launched a huge loogy after throwing out used-up chaw and the air where the 80 year old just heaved out the carbon monoxide from her filter-less Camel are just SO much more sanitary then a public restroom.

Fuckin' idiot.
What kills me is this-there is an upscale mall near where I live. Nordstrom has a mother's lounge there, and it's actually very nice (it's attached to the main ladies' room, that's how I've seen it)-nice chairs, soft lighting, privacy, changing tables, and a sink. I don't think I've ever once seen a mother nurse her baby there-instead they do it on the benches outside the store-in an OUTDOOR mall. Am I missing something? Strictly from a comfort point of view, wouldn't the lounge be better? Oh, wait-then they can't assault mallgoers with their doing TMIJITW eye rolling smiley
Ann, they dont want to be tucked away, they want the attention, its all about them, it has NOTHING to do with food for the babyeeee, its (as always) about the breeders.
Re: Thankyou notes to give to moos who nurse in public
August 19, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>>
> Dear Attention Whore,
>
> I'd like to THANK YOU for keeping your udders
> inside of your blouse where they belong. If you
> can pump it in their mouths then you can pump it
> into a bottle before you leave your house. I am
> not impressed that you breastfeed, nor is anyone
> else. The people who say nothing are'nt condoning
> what you do, but they are too embarrassd to even
> look back in your direction because afterall, you
> are a half naked stranger and exposing yourself in
> public. Some people have young children who
> haven't been told the facts of life yet, but here
> you sit with your breasts exposed which forces
> THEM to have to answer questions that THEY, as
> parents, don't feel that THEIR child is ready to
> understand, for THAT, they THANK YOU.
>
> Teenage boys THANK YOU for giving them a cheap
> thrill. Sexual predators THANK YOU for giving them
> new ideas. Sexual perverts THANK YOU for giving
> them new wank material. Conservative, modest and
> civilized people THANK YOU for embarassing them.
> All of the other civilized people THANK YOU kindly
> for keeping your sexual perversions of
> exhibitionism and incestuous arousal to yourself,
> or we shall be forced to call the police. Everyone
> passing by has NOW seen your tits, so you may put
> them away now, really. ALL women have or have had
> breasts and are/were capable of breastfeeding like
> a monkey at the zoo, and MOST women can have or
> have had a baby, as can any cat, dog, or lab
> mouse. Even roaches and flies have baybees, BIG
> deal.
>
> I'd THANK YOU for realizing that you and your baby
> maker and titties are a commonplace, dime a dozen
> thing and not the least bit impressive to anyone
> except perhaps yourself. You are not unique and
> enviable, but rather you are common and pitiable.
> I'd THANK YOU to remember this note the next time
> you even think about pulling one of your ugly ass
> udders out in public. Do us ALL favor and keep
> your fucking blouse buttoned.tongue sticking out smiley

Another nice one from the kimster.
August 19, 2008
Bravo, Kim! You ought to post it on their stupid site.
August 19, 2008
..."or empower another mom to come out of a filthy
restroom to breastfeed her baby more comfortably."

A mall restroom is likely a palace of hygiene compared to suburban homes where kids are "hiding" their poo and running around without diapers and moms are "too busy with Bratleigh" to do so much as wipe a counter with a soapy sponge. Ughhh.

Ann's observation is a telling one. I wouldn't dream of exposing my body to strangers in a mall--God knows who's milling around in the crowd--if I had the type of nice, private lounge she describes. The fact that they're choosing to do their "lactivism" in public tells you a lot.

Mostly that they really need to get a life. Lactivism is an easy soapbox for moos who make a cause celebre out of a biological function because they aren't very interesting people and don't have the intellectual ability to do something worthwhile with their time. Poor gals.
Why do breastfeeding moms feel that they need society to pander to them? They are like little puppy dogs, always wanting a pat on the head for doing simply little things.
August 19, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> > Mostly that they really need to get a life.
> Lactivism is an easy soapbox for moos who make a
> cause celebre out of a biological function because
> they aren't very interesting people and don't have
> the intellectual ability to do something
> worthwhile with their time. Poor gals.

You hit the nail on the head exactly, Clematis.
I, too, have had occasion to use the "family" restroom, as it is also available for people in wheelchairs. Like Ann, this place is also located at an upscale mall in my area.

Let me tell you, this place is like a hotel suite. There is a huge area completely separate from the toilet and sink that contains a changing table, cushy chairs, another large sink, a pretty wooden rocking chair, and...wait for it...a television. Playing cartoons, no less. The whole facility is done almost entirely in marble and is brand new. It's immaculately clean, even smells nice and is big enough to house a small family...and yet...

I STILL SEE MOOS WITH THEIR TITS OUT AT THE MALL!

So, yes, it really is all about getting attention and nothing to do with necessity.
August 19, 2008
This just reinforces my view that public BFing is nothing more than attention whoring. As always, it's all about the moos, selfish bitches!
They should be required to BF in private--in a lounge or whatever, and if that sort of law can't be passed, they should be required to cover their breast and the loaf with a shawl, towel, etc.

When the LaLeche League started this whole crap about breast-feeding I thought this sort of stuff might happen. Looks like I was right.
You know, i have never seen a moo breast feed, am i the only one who hasnt?
August 19, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> You know, i have never seen a moo breast feed, am
> i the only one who hasnt?

Oh, they were there doing it nokyds4me, of THAT I can promise you. Like other traumatic events though like seeing someone murdered, witnessing a tragic accident, or falling into an open cesspool as a child, you probably went into a state of denial and blocked it out.tongue sticking out smiley Either that, or you have been VERY lucky as it is a revolting sight to behold.
August 19, 2008
They don't do it much around here either, so I guess I'm lucky too!
All these moos think they're doing something original and radical. Maybe it's just "retro-chic." confused smiley Well, my grandmothers both breastfed their children. BUT, they would have been mortified to even contemplate doing it in public! I mean, fer chrissakes! It really is all about the moomie! BTW, that militant BF site is nasty...hope I don't have nightmares.doh face
August 20, 2008
I understand the little grubs must suckle, and I do prefer to not have them screaming with hunger in my presence....I just don't understand why, for the love of dog, they can't just throw a damned blanket over it.
Hell, I saw a homeless woman crap the street once, and even she had the decency to wear volumnious skirts to cover up the activity.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login