Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh sweet CHRIST! angry smiley tongue sticking out smileyarunts encourage kid to crap on seat on flight from Beijing to Detroit :faint:faint

Posted by craftyzits 
Dipshit parents let their fucking maggot take a shit on the seat of an AIRPLANE.

The Shit

Naturally, fellow passengers were past disgust and into pure revulsion. I'd point to the blistering Facebooks, but sense this was a flight from China to Detroit and the fliers were Chinese, it would be useless. It would be safe to say the shitty family got ran over the coals for embarrassing the homeland, China.

::brbl two faces puking

Just... No words.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Oh sweet CHRIST! angry smiley :faint:faint
July 28, 2014
WTF is wrong with people?? If you have enough money to take a family of 5 or more from China t the U.S. you have to have a rudimentary education.

Must admit that i find the term "passing motion" to be amusing. Sounds like the (literal) shitsack was directing traffic.
Re: Oh sweet CHRIST! angry smiley :faint:faint
July 28, 2014
Oh good Lord just when I thought breeders couldn't go lower with their plane behaviour than "pottygate" but nooooo....this is breeders we're talking about, after all saying 'wtf'
DISGUSTING. What, pray tell, did they do with the shit afterward? They should have made the famblee eat it. A brat who isn't old enough to use the toilet shouldn't be on a flight, much less an international one. Also - the crew enforce the rules on the plane; they shouldn't have pled with the family to take the brat to the bathroom, they should have physically forced them. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

One of my professors went to Taiwan once and said he was on a subway or bus when a child dropped its pants in front of him and pissed on his shoes…so maybe "elimination communication" is a cultural thing? two faces puking
I don't mean to sound like a broken record - but airplanes are not the best places for kids to be.
The Chinese have nothing to be ashamed of, since American breeders wipe their loaves' asses on restaurant tables regularly. Then there was that photo going around where the loaf was sitting on a potty propped up on a restaurant chair while people were dining. They just embarrass their own disgusting breeding selves.
I've heard that Chinese let their babies and toddlers shit and piss in the street.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
I've heard that Chinese let their babies and toddlers shit and piss in the street.

Read the comments for examples provided by others.

Had to *cackle* at the name given to the family: "Who flung dung" grinning smiley
Dorisan
Miss_Hannigan

Had to *cackle* at the name given to the family: "Who flung dung" grinning smiley

I would've gone with "Some Young Poo"

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
popcornculturejunkie
Dorisan
Miss_Hannigan

I would've gone with "Some Young Poo"

We See Bum
Wai Yu Pu Ping
No Pu Ping Hia
Sum Ting Wong
devil with smile
So with this and the numerous flights that had to make emergency landings due to the ill behavior of breeders and their disgusting spawn, why aren't flights childfree yet?

I long for the day where stores, restaurants, airlines, hotels/resorts, cruises, etc. just finally have enough and completely ban anybody under the age of 12, no exceptions. Not even weeks-old infants. Any business I own (and I hope to own at least three) will be completely childfree. Dealing with breeders and their children just isn't worth it for the rare decent ones.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Miss_Hannigan

I have too, and all it took was a single quick keyword search to turn up this Kotaku article: http://kotaku.com/5987786/why-kids-keep-crapping-in-public-in-china

From what i've heard (not that China and Japan have the best relationship in the world), but the Chinese immigrants that move here do it here, too. Haven't seen it personally yet, but my neighborhood has gotten a recent surge of Chinese moving in, so perhaps someday soon. The comment section in the article is interesting. Some say it's a cultural thing that's socially acceptable in mainland China. I can't imagine having to deal with that stench on a plane for all that time...Yuck....
Well, I guess Tupperware is going to have to start having parties in China.
In the time it took to gather and spread out newspaper on the seat they COULD have put the kid's ass over the fucking toilet! I don't "get" how some cultures feel about openly shitting wherever they squat. Like in that article recently about some Indian country that STILL chooses to shit in town, and near water supplies, rather than use their new indoor toilets, MAKES NO SENSE. Even animals know not to shit where they eat and live.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Yes, poop stinks. But it's also full of bacteria and other nasties that make it a public health hazard. It has no place being anywhere other than a (closed) diaper or toilet. Kids' poop is no "cleaner" than a full-grown 350 lb man's dung, despite what these breed-tards seem to think.

Filthy animals.
I know someone who lived in China for a few months as an exchange student. He said its disturbingly normal to see people just drop trou and piss/shit in the streets, especially children. Not the slummy streets, either. We're talking shopping plaza type things. Openly public. Nice places.

That being said, I hope the nasty fuckers from the plane were harassed for the rest of the flight and through the airport after landing. Airline needs to grow a spine, too.
This is beyond disgusting but then yeah, I've heard some stories about China too....two faces puking

I think they should've been arrested, surely there are laws against this sort of thing? Strange how cabin crew will pounce on any adult passenger if they fail to store their luggage properly but when Brathering poops, then that's just A-ok! smile rolling left righteyes2 How is it possible for someone to go to jail for saying 'bomb' on a plane but creating a biohazard is fine? Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
Not to mention that the air you breath is recycled air. Can you imagine a 9 hr international flight with this crap? So basically when you arrive at your destination, you'll spend your time with some illness you picked up from these animals. Better than this are the ones who bring their sick flu ridden brats on a plane. That shit really pisses me off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login