Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders can be LEGALLY exempt from vaccinating kyds

Posted by kidlesskim 
Breeders can be LEGALLY exempt from vaccinating kyds
August 20, 2008
"VACCINE EXEMPTION FORM

I,____________________________, as the parent of the child _______________________ after considering the risks and benefits of the vaccine(s) do hereby decide not to vaccinate my child with the following vaccines:

Diphtheria
Pertussis
Tetanus
Measles
Mumps
Rubella
Polio
Varicella
Hepatitis B
Prevnar
Anthrax
Smallpox
Haemophilus influenzae type b

angry smiley THIS IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY! How can they get away with this? So far I have found that they can make a "conscience objection" on religious, medical, or philosophical grounds, depending on the state. This could affect adults GREATLY because many of the immunizations we had as kids are possibly no longer protecting us. Then there are older kids in afterschool programs who could spread diseases to kids who are too young to immunize and they in turn could pass it on to us. THEN there's the matter of the elderly who made it through life without getting a disease for which there was NO VACCINE when they were young, so they are at an even GREATER risk.

Because of this, I think that health departments across America should REQUIRE that ANY kids who are not vaccinated should not be allowed in public places. The next little bastard who licks a ketchup bottle, picks up a chicken strip and takes a bite and puts it back on the buffet, or roams around a dining room in infectious shit filled diapers, COULD be in the incubation, YET CONTAGIOUS STAGE, of a deadly communicable disease.angry flipping off

Let us not ALSO forget, that if a PREGGO woman contracts one of these diseases, it will affect her unborn kid and fuck it up or perhaps even kill it. Why don't they bring THAT up????????
Re: Breeders can be LEGALLY exempt from vaccinating kyds
August 20, 2008
Some of these diseases are more serious in adults, like measles. According to one study,

1. "the proportion of cases occurring in adults has increased tremendously in both countries [U.S. and Canada] in the past decade"

and

2. "Appropriate measles control strategies in younger populations seem to be effective in preventing measles in adults."

I tell ya, I live near a new agey sort of town where no-vax is all the rage, and have to go to a big public library there today to look at some microfilm. I steer very, very clear of their children's department. Dog only knows what hideous diseases are crawling around in there.

I'm just thankful that the microfilm machines are tucked away in a corner (they always are) and that most children are too stupid to figure out the machines and too un-inquisitive to be turned on by cool old newspapers.
Yea, this has been around for quite some time actually and IS the latest rage. Put it up there with not using diapers.

Just a quick notation though, un-vaccinated children are not allowed to attend public schools, they must be home schooled. Stupid parents.
Re: Breeders can be LEGALLY exempt from vaccinating kyds
August 20, 2008
I don't see how this can be a good thing.

With so much international travel anymore, there is so much shit flying around that you need vaccinations above and beyond this basic stuff.
Also what about all the cancer patients on chemotherapy who are immunocompromised? Guess they don't matter. It's all about the breeders and their fucking ridiculous objections and absurd claims that vaccines cause awwwwtism.

This shit makes me never want to leave the house. If Howard Hughes knew about all this crap going on, he'd be spinning in his grave.
guess where the next great plague will begin...
I think it will be dragged across the border most likely, but an outbreak amongst the great un-vaccinated is another possibility.
I understand that the diaperheads over in Pakistan may be on the verge of a polio outbreak (perhaps). The chief diaperheads seem to have something about vaccines.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login