Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

EXTREMELY gross and ridiculous "miscarriage" story

Posted by kidlesskim 
EXTREMELY gross and ridiculous "miscarriage" story
August 20, 2008
I have edited a great deal of this breeder story due not only to it's length, but because of the sheer graphic grossness of it. However, the parts I left in are gross enough. How can ANYONE be so desperate to get knocked up and then mourn the loss of what amounts to a used tampon? I have my doubts if this moo wannbee was ever even pregnant in the first place. Directly below, before the "story", I posted what a women's health site had to say about 3 week embryos and umbilical cords.....

About 3 week embryos
"At this point in time at pregnancy 3 weeks your baby is too small to detect with the naked eye...... By about pregnancy week 3 your baby consists of a ball of cells that can fit into the head of a needle....If you were to look at your baby through a magnifying glass you would see a group of cells that does not resemble a human form.... By 3 weeks pregnant your baby is about the size of the head of a sewing pin during this week, or about .006 inches.....The umbilical cord begins to form at five weeks after conception."

"The story"
"If you are sensitive to details then you probably won't want to read this just so you are warned. I also warn that this will probably be a long one...........We've been trying for 4 months already without any success, so I broke down and actually went and bought some ovulation predictors so I could be accurate. Well, one night I got depressed for the first time because I didn't think I ovulated. I was being irrational and emotional, and I was pouting something awful.....:scr

The next morning I got up and peed on the stick.....I just left the stick there, not even bothering to look at it, not even thinking to look at it. I went to bed and my huband and I got romantic with one another and it felt really, really special. We had romantic love making and I felt so connected to him. Afterward he went into the bathroom to get ready and he starts yelling "you're ovulating, you're ovulating" and runs in with the stick that was lit up like a Christmas tree. We were both so happy that we just laughed out loud. It was perfect because we weren't even "trying".shrug

Later that day everybody was telling me that I am glowing and they didn't even know what happened that morning. I was just SO happy that it was radiating.....We just knew, but waited until Christmas morning to do the pregnancy test.......Well it lit up like a Christmas tree again!!!!!!!! ..... We were so happy. Later that morning, at a reasonable hour, we called our family (we live out of town while we are in school) to tell them the good news. Both sides of the family were so happy that they all cried. My sister actually dropped to the floor crying with joy for us. It was a true celebration for everybody. A family couldn't have been happier......... I cried with joy.I was 3 1/2 weeks gestation..........:bawl

later it was evening time and I went to go to the restroom. I noticed some spotting and got a pit in my stomach. I knew that was not good. I called desperately to my husband to look at it.confused smiley.......By the next morning.......... and I was cramping. It was so sad:bawl....... I drank lots of water, and prayed for our well-being. I was feeling strong and clear. I massaged my uterus a lot to help it come out faster..... I didn't run to the nearest doctor and ask them to handle it. I just sat there by myself, trusting my body to do what it needs to. It was my first instinct to go for help at first and SO easy to do.........

Well, last night I was cramping really hard.....and when I went to wipe I noticed a LARGE clump hanging there. I picked it up with the tissue and it was the size of a very large walnut with a strong cord attached to it.two faces puking I am assuming that was the umblicial cord.eye rolling smiley I just sat there in shock! OMG. OMG. I couldn't even move. I didn't know what to do. I went and woke up my husband and we sat there looking at it.bouncing and laughing It didn't even look human. I felt scared and I didn't know what to do with it. I didn't feel maternal, I just felt like I was in a state of shock. I figured that it had already slipped out, but here it was in the palm of my hand. It was unreal....... I felt like a dead alien just fell out of my body. That is the weirdest feeling on earth.doh face

confused smiley My husband took it from me and wrapped it up. We are going to go bury it later tonight.............:Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Re: EXTREMELY gross and ridiculous "miscarriage" story
August 20, 2008
Don't forget to give "it" a name.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 20, 2008
(drinks coffee to try and quiet churning stomach).

It sounds like a normal menstruation session. To my understanding, and not to get too graphic, there are always pieces of tissue or tissue-like substance involved, some small, some a bit larger (especially at the beginning of the session). Normal.

"here it was in the palm of my hand"

Please don't tell me she picked that nasty up. Urghhh.
August 20, 2008
I read somewhere that approximately one-third of pregnasties end in "spontaneous abortion" (miscarriage). Most of the time, the woman is not even aware that she is pignant in the first place, and even if she does, these come out in the manner of a "heavy period" and do not require medical attention.

A looooooong time ago (statutes of limitations, anyone?) I accompanied a friend to get a "menstrual extraction". What this was, essentially, was a "six-week self-help", assisted by an individual who was a midwife. Basically, it's an early abortion which is done when the period is late but it is too early to conclusively establish pregnasty with the traditional test methods. Anyway, I can tell you that there IS a slimy blob with cobwebs hanging off of it, but NO WAY does it resemble human form REMOTELY, it looks kind of like the white stuff attached to the yolk of an organic free-range chicken egg (commercial eggs tend not to have this), not the egg-white, but the "chicken-cum" stuff.

Sorry to be so graphic, but no way is it an "umbilical cord". You would need to have an "umbilicus" first.

As my DH would say: "I had an abortion once. It was way too salty."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 20, 2008
"Don't forget to give "it" a name."

And create a memorial website.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus CHRIST. What a mindless woman. Her sister fell to her knees and cried with them. GMAFB. Boooooooooooooooooooring...sleeping
August 20, 2008
no part of this is acceptable. this is another husband who will soon bail b/c he will realize that there are other things to life.
These women are fucking ridiculous. I will never understand why getting pregnant is something that would make you "cry with joy," or why having a miscarriage would be so devastating. My mother had a miscarriage before she had me and she always told me that it was no big deal. Of course, she is an OB/GYN and has the advantage of having a little perspective on these matters. These women who miscarry and act like it's the end of the world are so pathetic and irritating. I'd love to give them all a good smack.
August 20, 2008
Big deal, this chick had a miscarriage. Life goes on.
"I went to bed and my husband and I got romantic with one another and it felt really, really special. We had romantic love making and I felt so connected to him."

Bitch please!It is fucking.Maybe breeders don't have a good fuck they "make romantic love"*barf*.Geez,I'll take a good fuck any day over "lovemaking".She may only see it that way because they are baybee making.What a load of shit.

As for the "clump",GMAFB!!!I have had menstrual cycles that fierce,get the hell over it.Oh wait,maybe I miscarried!Good damn thing,saved me some money.

What's next?Whining because the cell glob didn't have an obvious sex?Maybe they will pick two names for it,one for each gender.Maybe give it a gender-free name like mine.

Breeders are so damned idiotic,I think her brain must be no bigger than that clump of cells and THAT is generous.
What attention whores. This is why you're not supposed to announce your repugnancy to the entire world the second the stick turns color. Yes, many, many pignancies end in miscarriage without the woman even knowing she was knocked up. Fact of life. Thank GOD. Can you imagine what the planet would be like if EVERY sperm n' egg omelette "took?"

As for "making romantic love," at least she didn't use that vile term "babydancing." That one just makes my stomach churn.

And the part about burying the blob? That could very well be against local health regs as it's a potentially biohazardous substance. Imagine if their or a neighbor's dog dug up that lovely mess. YUCK!! Breeders are damn sick.
August 20, 2008
Maybe she'll take a picture of it and display it on her desk at work.
Un-f'ing-believable! I've had periods like that myself--never did I freak out because it "might" have been an embryo! Words fail me...:kill

BTW, who in their right mind tells everybody she's three-and-a-half weeks pregnant? How 'bout not counting the chickens before they hatch?confused smiley
August 20, 2008
Maybe she'll get one of those real baby dolls to carry around now, stupid cow.

The funny thing about these "infertiles" is that I think they do a lot of it to themselves. They get the idea that they "Must. Have. Baby. Now." and get themselves so wound up with stress and worry when they don't get pregnant immediately that their body becomes incapable of creating or sustaining a pregnancy. Hah! Suck it!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login