Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1110 Psycho MIL & Vasectomy

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1110 Psycho MIL & Vasectomy
March 22, 2006
Oh my stars, your poor sister. Being the short-fused lunatic I can be at times, I too, would have kicked the shit out of her. WTF? She should be glad that her son is free for life of a screaming, money-sucking-life-ruining shit loaf. In 50 years when your sister and hubby are still in marital bliss, I hope MIL has long since died a slow, painful, horrible death.
CF Scorpio
Re: 1110 Psycho MIL & Vasectomy
March 22, 2006
Whew, that was quite a rant! I feel bad for your sister, but on the bright side, at least her DH stuck up for her and told his psycho moo to get the hell out!
Anonymous User
March 22, 2006
Since when does a GROWN MAN need to consult his mommy about that status of his balls? What would noo-in-law have done if he HAD consulted her? Forbade him to have the operation? Locked him in his room for the next 50 years?

Good for BIL for putting moo in her place. What a nutjob. All the more reason to be CF, who'd want a kid to have that psycho for a grandmother?

March 22, 2006
Yeah, no kidding (pun aside) Cat Mommy. What a psycho bitch. It's a good thing neither of them wants kids...you sure wouldn't want Granny near the keedz.
Holy effing shit! What a bitchfreak from hell. I'd have to say that I'd probably have a violent reaction to anyone who treated me like that. Good for DH for standing up to his wife, and hopefully MIL go get fucked and never darken their towels again.
CFADinNYC
March 22, 2006
Woah--damn!!!! That was some rant! Some breeders feel that they are entitled to gandchildren and by him fixing himself takes away all hope of a grand crotch turd. Yikes!!!
Anonymous User
March 22, 2006
What a horrible woman! such a strong reaction for something that has nothing at all to do with her.

Why she never stood up to her I dont know...If it were me she would have copped the biggest toung lashing...My m.i.l knows never to try any of that with me.

She has lost big time as something like this never heals....
Lady War-Dog
March 22, 2006
It sounds like your sis is married to my brother! My mother would have reacted the exact same way had she found out my brother or I had gotten fixed--which is why I haven't spoken to the bitch for 7 years now.

Blossom is absolutely right...this is the kind of thing that never heals.
Nour
March 22, 2006
I don't quite understand why folks tell their parents about getting fixed. Like it's any of their business!
Regardless, it sounds like your sister's husband is a real man.
Anonymous User
March 22, 2006
Nour, you have a good point. We never told anyone IRL except for a few friends about Catdaddy's snip. We knew that his mother would go apeshit about it, so we never told her.

However, perhaps the evil MIL in this rant was being such a royal PITA about sprogging, that the guy told her he was snipped in the hope that it would shut her up about the matter forever. If this is the case, it backfired.

But since the guy booted his moother out of the house, hopefully she'll smarten up and STFU about the whole thing, if she wants any further relationship with her son.
Water Lily
March 22, 2006
I say she needs to be put in a mental institution.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.