Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tit nazi group holds world event; Compares it to The Olympics

Posted by kidlesskim 
Tit nazi group holds world event; Compares it to The Olympics
August 21, 2008
"Announcing the WABA World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) 2008 Marathon" Events

Specially minted WBW Medals to be won!

This is a special marathon event for WBW event organisers from all over the world.

The event is split into 2 categories:

1. WBW 2008 Marathon Celebrations
2. WBW 2008 Global Breastfeeding Wave Event (Mass Breastfeeding)
This event is open to all WBW celebrants, celebrating WBW in 2008, although WBW is celebrated officially from 1-7 August. Specially designed WBW 2008 medals (in gold, silver and bronze colour) will be awarded to the organisers.

Category 1. WBW 2008 Marathon Celebrations

A GOLD MEDAL will be awarded for celebrations which last for 7 days during WBW and include at least 5 different events.

A SILVER MEDAL will be awarded for celebrations which last for 5 days during WBW and include at least 3 different events.

A BRONZE MEDAL will be awarded for celebrations and events which last for 3 days during WBW and which include at least 2 different events.

Category 2. WBW 2008 Global Breastfeeding Wave Event

Open to groups and individuals who organise a mass breastfeeding event during WBW 2008.
A GOLD MEDAL will be awarded for the event with a gathering of more than 200 mother/baby pairs.
A SILVER MEDAL will be awarded for the event with a gathering of more than 100 mother/baby pairs.
A BRONZE MEDAL will be awarded for the event with a gathering of more than 50 mother/baby pairs.

World Breastfeeding Week 2008
Mother Support : Going for the Gold

In conjunction with the Olympics next August, WBW 2008 calls for greater support for mothers in achieving the gold standard of infant feeding: breastfeeding exclusively for six months, and providing appropriate complementary foods with continued breastfeeding for up to two years or beyond.

As every country sends its best athletes to compete at these global games, it is important to remind ourselves that, in a similar fashion, a healthy young athlete can only emerge from a healthy start on life. There is no question that optimal infant and young child feeding is essential for optimal growth and development.

Supporting Mother = Supporting Her to Provide the Golden Start For Every Child !"

confused smiley Why were all of the news stations even TALKING about The Olympics when THIS important world event was going on?eye rolling smiley I guess they thought that once the word got out that they would be hosting a mass nurse in, with Gold medals and shit, and DURING The Olympics no less, that surely people would tune into THEM AND THEIR TITS instead.eye rolling smiley MY GOD they are so full of themselves. I sure hate I missed WABA WEEK.:bawl
Re: Tit nazi group holds world event; Compares it to The Olympics
August 21, 2008
I just discovered their photo contest winners. Honestly, they are not very good pictures, subject matter aside. Also, why don't any of the white women have their tits hanging out? I couldn't help but notice that the Korean moomie, with the latched on toddler who is at work, has on gloves for her job, but her shirt is hiked up and God knows what bodily fliuds oozing out at the public market place.

http://www.worldbreastfeedingweek.org/wbw2008_photocontest.htm
What in Gods' name is going on here????? I just can't wrap my brain around this garbage. Kidless.......you're killing me!!! ninja
What's new - moos need lots of awards and pats on the back, for doing something that is a basic biological function. Cats and dogs can nurse their young.
August 21, 2008
"As every country sends its best athletes to compete at these global games, it is important to remind ourselves that, in a similar fashion, a healthy young athlete can only emerge from a healthy start on life. There is no question that optimal infant and young child feeding is essential for optimal growth and development"

eye rolling smiley Here they go wanting credit for Olympic medal winning champions. I would give ANYTHING if someone would survey Olympic champions and find out how many, IF ANY, were breastfed and for how long. My guess is that is would be less than half, but it would tickle the shit out of me if it was a very small percentage. If breastfeeding is so important to Olympic champs' success, then why don't THEY come out in support of these tit nazis?
August 22, 2008
At least they had the brains to schedule it during a slow news cycle, with nothin' else going on, for maximum publicity.eye rolling smiley
August 22, 2008
What. The. Flying. Fuck?!?

Seriously! I already knew those cows were desperate for attention, but this? Oozing bodily fluids is NOT a sport!
August 22, 2008
I forgot to mention that they had a torch carrying relay as well to further their Olympic game status and association. I coudn't get that part of the site to open, so I don't know how they picked people to carry the Titty Torch. I wonder if it was shaped like a breast with the nipple aflame?
August 22, 2008
Wow. There for a minute I thought I was looking at pictures of a 3rd world dairy farm.
August 22, 2008
Why not stop calling it OLYMPICS and start calling it HUMAN DAIRY FARM?????

What ego!eye rolling smiley

Next, moos will compete in leaving the MOST manure to nourish all plant life in the whole world.hot smiley
"Mass Breastfeeding."

Okay. Let's look at that again:

MASS BREASTFEEDING.

*pukes entire contents of stomach*
If they think that is a sport "oozing bodily fluids" as Medusa so eloquently put it,when are the Masturbation Olympics?At least the participants would be having good clean fun...alone.No creepy "close famblee" angle in THAT,unlike the "eroticism" of bf'ing.That's about as erotic vomiting.
August 22, 2008
Note to moos: get the FUCK over yourselves! It is no accomplishment to breed or nurse. Any fertile female mammal can do it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login