Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I work for an animal shelter and one of the cats we got in was surrendered because the brat wouldn't stay out of the litterbox. God forbid you tell the brat no or (gasp) buy a litterbox with a cover on it.

Posted by Anonymous User 
I work for an animal shelter and one of the cats we got in was surrendered because the brat wouldn't stay out of the litterbox. God forbid you tell the brat no or (gasp) buy a litterbox with a cover on it.

Fuck I hate people sometimes, ok, most of the time.
WTF!
This was a reply to the thread about the kid getting into the dogs food and water bowls. How did it become it's own thread?
Latrodectra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WTF!
> This was a reply to the thread about the kid
> getting into the dogs food and water bowls. How
> did it become it's own thread?

LOL,tongue sticking out smiley I don't know, but it's a good topic in it's own rite. Although, I DID think the topic title was a bit long.bouncing and laughing ANYONE who would take a beloved cat or dog to an animal shelter because of a brat is no friend of mine. I have no respect for people who would do this KNOWING the poor animal is likely to be put to sleep. The LEAST they could do was find kitty a good home, rather than dump him at the shelter. Why can't these people teach the BRATS to leave the dog's bowls and the kitty potty ALONE? The cat didn't do anything wrong, as animals rarely ARE the problem, even when there is a chylld death involved. I HATE people like that with every fiber in my being.

They could have also parted with a few dollars and got kitty an enclosed box, but that might have kept them from affording to take the little ShitGoblin to the zoo or fair, or something. If he's a determined eater of shit, he could probably figure out a way to crawl into the enclosed box. These kids who eat shit are EXTREMELY nasty and they "ain't right" in the head.
If I had a kid that wouldn't stay out of the LB, I'd take it's diaper off and let it stay there.

No, seriously. I'd dump the kid at the animal shelter.

No, that's wasteful. I'd kill the kid and feed the carcass to the cats, then the kid would end up in the LB eventually.

I'm so mean, and that's illegal, but whatever.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
I find this extremely sad. It doesn't cost much to get one of those roofed litter boxes with the little door for the cat, and I even think cats prefer that for the privacy factor. She could also tell her brat NO and STAY OUT of the litter. Both of these tactics are too much trouble, so a blameless animal has to die for her convenience.

I hope she ends up in a third-tier nursing home so she has the same experience.
We were at the animal shelter last weekend looking at some dogs - this is a no-kill shelter, wonderful place.

We got to talking to the workers there and they said the stories people come in with handing over animals is PATHETIC. They also said the minute you question ANYTHING they get real nasty and indignant. They also said the worst ones are the breeders. Go figure.

We're going this Saturday to adopt a dog. We can never replace ourr wonderful 16 year old doggie that just died but we want to give another shelter critter a good home. Wish us luck!!
Funny, I was musing earlier about how heartless and nasty we must seem and yet we open our very veins to our creatures. Can we be capable of nurture? Yes. And it is boundless...
I can't stand these breeders who dump animals. Mostly I hear the ones where "I'm pregnant" (so fucking what, why would you dump your cat just because your pregnant), or Snotlee is allergic. What really pisses me off is these breeders who have the ends of the cats toes amputated (declawing), and then when the cat starts biting, or avoiding the litterbox, the cat is swiftly dumped at the local shelter. Breeders should not be allowed to adopt any animal.
OH!! OH!!! Don't even START me on the declawing thing. Fucking stupid breeders get cats declawed so Cuntleigh or Shitford won't get scratched, yet they're too stupid to know that a lot of times a cat will start biting instead, because they know their first means of defense is gone. Stupid, ignorant assholes. NONE of our cats are declawed.

FACT: 87% of the cats that are dumped at shelters because of "bad behavior" (i.e., not using the litter box, biting, etc.) are declawed.

A fuckwad male breeder here at work just got rid of their declawed cat because their twin toddlers were scaring the poor thing to death with their noise and carrying on, and she started peeing on the floors.

m4p Wrote:
> I can't stand these breeders who dump animals.
> Mostly I hear the ones where "I'm pregnant" (so
> fucking what, why would you dump your cat just
> because your pregnant), or Snotlee is allergic.
> What really pisses me off is these breeders who
> have the ends of the cats toes amputated
> (declawing), and then when the cat starts biting,
> or avoiding the litterbox, the cat is swiftly
> dumped at the local shelter. Breeders should not
> be allowed to adopt any animal.
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> OH!! OH!!! Don't even START me on the declawing
> thing. Fucking stupid breeders get cats declawed
> so Cuntleigh or Shitford won't get scratched, yet
> they're too stupid to know that a lot of times a
> cat will start biting instead, because they know
> their first means of defense is gone. Stupid,
> ignorant assholes. NONE of our cats are declawed.
>
>
> FACT: 87% of the cats that are dumped at shelters
> because of "bad behavior" (i.e., not using the
> litter box, biting, etc.) are declawed.
>
> A fuckwad male breeder here at work just got rid
> of their declawed cat because their twin toddlers
> were scaring the poor thing to death with their
> noise and carrying on, and she started peeing on
> the floors.
>
>
what was his take on it? good riddance?
Oh yea, the male breeder was asking around trying to get rid of the cat as if he was giving away a fucking gardening tool.

I asked him, "Is she declawed" to which he replied "Oh yea, fronts" and I said "There's your problem, she's terrified of your kids, she knows her first means of defense is gone and she's telling you she is scared and unhappy - you should be glad she is just peeing on your kitchen floors and not on carpeting or biting your kids." (blankstare from stupid co-worker)

I'll have to ask him what the status of kitty is. I'm sure she probably got dumped at a shelter by now.
My first kitty scratched the hell out of me because I was a four-year-old brat that mistreated him. So, instead of my mom doing what a good parent would do and discipline me and teach me how to be nice to animals, she got the cat declawed. And yeah, he learned to bite really fast and really hard. But only me...when two more cats came into the house, he was unable to fight them off when they picked on him and my younger cats once almost killed my boy kitty because he had no claws to defend himself.

I think the worst I ever heard was when my mom's BF's sister went out of town on business, and she asked her mother to watch her little dog during that time. When Sister came back home to pick up her dog, she found out her mother had the dog put to sleep because it threw up on her carpet.

For the record...the mother I described up there is like the queen of toxicity - she lies, manipulates, plays favorites, and always does her best to make herself the victim. Dollars to donuts, she wove some big bullshit story about how the dog had cancer or was fatally ill and asked the vet or animal shelter employees to euthanize the dog. And no, I do not know if the Sister ever got the dog back to bury it.
Yeesh! Any kid who is into eating shit definitely ain't right in the head!

It makes me absolutely LIVID to see an animal given away because the paruhnts can't tell Snotleigh "no"! If I'd tried to eat dog shit growing up my parents would have taught me real fast why I'm not supposed to be doing that! WTF is up with these stupid breeders these days?

I'm with you, m4p, breeders should not, not, NOT be allowed to adopt animals.

Sorry to hear about your kitty when you were a sprog, Cambion. My mum would have whacked the CRAP out of me for mistreating our dogs!

It absolutely SUCKS that your mum would have had your sis's dog put to sleep because it vomited. Jesus, next time she gets the flu and throws up, maybe SHE ought to be euthanised!!
Oh no no no, Merlyn -- it wasn't MY mom. It was my mom's boyfriend's mother. So sort of like my mother's fake mother-in-law.

Honestly, I say let the kid eat cat shit and dog shit - let the fuckers get sick or get their stomachs pumped a few times and they'll learn right quick to keep cat cookies and lawn cigars out of their mouths.
They can't teach their child to stay out of the litterbox, because telling a child "no" is child abuse. Didn't you know that?
Oops. My bad, casseyrod. Yeah it is disgusting how parents refuse to tell their brats "no". Might warp the little shitlings or something.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login