Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF Worker (that really works) RANT

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
CF Worker (that really works) RANT
September 17, 2014
I have been having it at work. LENGTHY RANT AHEAD.
Has anyone noticed that the incompetents are almost universally very friendly and giggly (not to mention huge ass kissers) to cover up their ineptitude? Well, the manager where I work has been enjoying taking Fridays off, and MY job is to do MY job then I leave. I get NO benefits, NO sick time, NO nothing other than base wage. The huge moo that was hired to do the front end work has been on the job for one month less than I and still doesn't really get it. She has various health issues and has taken time for a number of health-related appointments, etc. AND has kids, and a hubby which provides her with health insurance. She also has absolutely has no clue on how to operate the HOLD button. Well, last Friday I was in after being sick Thursday, and if it weren't for the manager scooting off to some cabin up North (the two owners and manager have net worths of well north of a million bucks and have no problem flaunting it), I would not have come to work. MY work was done, and Big Mama Moo says I can't leave until she enters three appointments into the system and the phones MAY go crazy. This at noon. At 12:15, ask if she is done, nope. Same at 12:30. Nope. HOW FUCKING LONG DOES IT TAKE BITCH? sorry... Called favorite boss at 12:45, boss asked to speak to Moo, then heard Moo LIE THROUGH HER TEETH to boss about how many times I asked her when she'd be done and how many calls came in (it was one, she said three...ooooh I know, tough job, Mama...) She even had told me to go on down for a cigarette break (UMM doesn't that defeat the purpose of my BEING HERE for your ass... which I did tell her, AND I called her out as a liar as well. I was NOT feeling good, did I mention that?) Needless to say she gets off the phone and told me I could leave. I came so close to flipping her off on my way out. FAST FORWARD to this week: After sick all weekend I called in sick Monday and Tuesday, and today the BIG boss (BIG as in IMPORTANT, not fat LOL!) is at the office and Big Mama, office manager and her are eating lunch. Big Mama is sucking ass and giggling and telling kyd stories, then Big Boss Lady tells ME (who is working, I never take lunch) QUOTE" "Wow it seems you have a lot of little problems going on, headaches (ONCE) and now this virus,...." WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!angry flipping off
I said yeah well, something about I only get migraines once or twice a year, and I DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE. I also went to clinic Monday night and brought my doctor excuse. I was going to say something about why that question isn't directed at Big Mama Moo who has taken more days off sick since I have and has been there a month LESS than me, and I am FAR better at my job than she is. But the insurance crack shut her up, boulder-size-diamond-ring-wearing Florida-second-home having bitch. Tone-deaf to the extreme to say that shit and then turn around and be all "involved" in charities to benefit women who are struggling ("as a women owned business, BitchandShit are proud to sponsor...."). HOW ABOUT PAY YOUR OWN PEOPLE a living wage and ROLL TWO POSITIONS INTO ONE? I can do Moo's job AND mine (and said as much at the company party to the ONE partner that I actually like...) she said "What about Ms. Moo?" No hesitation: FIRE HER. Yep, that's why I usually stay away from social work events. I said it, don't regret it, and feel these types of businesses that hire who they feel are dumbasses just so as not to have to pay a real wage and benefits should be called out. They owners/partners are stunned that I only need 4 hours a day to get shit DONE and as such, I did get two dollars in raises in less than 4 months. Ohh twelve dolla an hour massa thank you!! END rant.
Re: CF Worker (that really works) RANT
September 17, 2014
That is totally shitty. They should fire her ass big time if she's so incompetent she can't do her job. Kudos to you for being a shining example of how well a CF person can work and how we make excellent employees. However, a little constructive criticism.. Please add some breaks in your post. It was very long and very text-wall-ee, making it difficult to read and I usually like your posts so make your text shine! winking smiley
Anonymous User
September 18, 2014
Thanks, I had just gotten home and was just tearing though the keyboard smiling smiley I appreciate your taking the time to respond, Catharsist - you made my morning before I head "back to the front," as they say!
September 18, 2014
happypetowner
Thanks, I had just gotten home and was just tearing though the keyboard smiling smiley I appreciate your taking the time to respond, Catharsist - you made my morning before I head "back to the front," as they say!

I'm a bratfree addict. I get on here like 3 times a day so I'm ALWAYS responding for ever. Lol! I'm happy I could make your day! :1welcome
Anonymous User
September 18, 2014
I notice there isn't as much action here as there once was. Maybe people are leaving us alone about our CFness. It is wild that I have been on CF boards since the mid-90s, so some of the younger adults on here were kids when I was bitching about kids on the boards. I'm glad some are still growing to be CF b/c w/ all the worship of the alter of the chyld, I thought they would just drink the koolaid. Now, it does seem CF articles are in the news more than ever and it is a growing population. It is amazing it is a growing population w/ all the IVF treatments, gays getting kids, and voluntary single moos that also have grown more popular over the years.

But I'm glad to be part of the growing CF community. Now we get a persective across the ages since the boards have been around so long. :drkbddy
September 18, 2014
The rules are always different at work for pahrunts, and it sucks :BS

At least you can hold your head up and say youdo your fair share. Most moos could never say that. They work as little as they can get away with.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login