Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help! Lesbians having kids when heteros see the light?

Posted by Rose Red 
Help! Lesbians having kids when heteros see the light?
August 22, 2008
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/271116/ellen-degeneres-and-portia-de-rossi-we-talk-about-having-kids/1/
'If they would be as pretty as Brad and Angelina's kids, we might.’

blech!!!

I get so sick of hearing about Brangelina.

Everyone seems obsessed with Brangelina and their babies/kids. WHY????
Re: Help! Lesbians having kids when heteros see the light?
August 22, 2008
I honestly don't get lesbians and gays wanting kids. I say this not because I am homophobic (DW and I are both FTM transgendered), but because it simpply astounds me that ANYONE who is GLBT would WANT to breed. I get sick of hearing that crap too, guys.
August 22, 2008
I thought being homosexual would "liberate" you from the obligation of making babies, but boy, was I wrong.eye rolling smiley

And now homosexuals - especially lesbians - want to be 100% like heterosexuals.=P
August 22, 2008
This is what gets me so pissed off, Banshee. GLBT people have fought so hard for what? So that we can ape the straights? Sorry, but it makes no sense at all to me.
August 22, 2008
It does seem like baby rabies bites the lesbians much more often than the gay guys. I truly believe that this baby bug WAY affects biological females more so than males. I am a girly girl type and a born bilogical woman and I have no maternal instinct NOR do I have a desire to conform to society and enter moomie hood. I am in my 40's so if my clock was gonna tick, I think I would have heard it by now. Any moomie desire is foreign to me, but it seems especially odd when lesbians do it. I guess baby rabies knows no race, religious, or sexual identity boundaries. I hope I never get the virus!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login