Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trainwrecks of previous relationships

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Trainwrecks of previous relationships
August 22, 2008
I think I've seen this mentioned in some separate threads.
Ratsnotbrats got me to thinking on it:

How many here have had a relationship where originally you both were CF, and then someone got bitten by the rabies bug so bad that they left permanently to do the breeding shit.
How many that you know of are happy they went the sprog route, how many regret what they did but are still with the other person and how many walked out on the kid and spouse.
Anonymous User
Re: Trainwrecks of previous relationships
August 22, 2008
2 cents: My first husband divorced me over changing his mind. Re-married about 7 years later, had a kid, regrets it, has called me and told me he made a huge mistake but they are still together. He has major pressure from his family to keep THIS marriage together - and with a kid now thrown in the mix, he almost has no choice. Fuck 'im, bed. made. lie. Let him suffer forever consequences. He left a damn good wife (me grinning smiley) in order to chase his desires to procreate. May he lead a miserable rest-of-his-life!!!:beer
Anonymous User
August 22, 2008
That is what I'm looking for. Of course the 'I told you so' is gratifying.

I know people here have, in the course of different threads, mentioned this. I just didn't know if someone had asked the specific questions.
August 22, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2 cents: My first husband divorced me over
> changing his mind. Re-married about 7 years
> later, had a kid, regrets it, has called me and
> told me he made a huge mistake but they are still
> together. He has major pressure from his family
> to keep THIS marriage together - and with a kid
> now thrown in the mix, he almost has no choice.
> Fuck 'im, bed. made. lie. Let him suffer
> forever consequences. He left a damn good wife
> (me grinning smiley) in order to chase his desires to
> procreate. May he lead a miserable
> rest-of-his-life!!!:beer

Gurrr-lll- done missed the train. That is ALL.
Anonymous User
August 22, 2008
My first husband wanted kids,deciding this AFTER we were married.I left him because he was pushing me to have kids (I hid my Pills from him) and because he was drinking and becoming abusive.Even if I had wanted kids,I knew he was too fucked up to be parenting any.My own father was an alcoholic and i knew no one deserved to deal with that,adult or otherwise.Least of all ME!So,I left,got my divorce for less than $100!See?No kids to hassle over,property divided amongst ourselves before court AND knowing where to get the paperwork (for free) and a notary.I celebrate that day like a damned holiday.I have been divorced for almost 10 years.

Last I heard,he had hooked up with some person on the Internet and had moved up to NY to live with her...and they are "trying for baybees".God help them AND that poor sprog.But better them than me.

This is how it is for breeders:

The first half of our life is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children. - Clarence Darrow

Fuck that.
Anonymous User
August 22, 2008
Redlocks Wrote:
> My first husband wanted kids,deciding this AFTER
> we were married.I left him because he was pushing
> me to have kids (I hid my Pills from him) and
> because he was drinking and becoming abusive.Even
> if I had wanted kids,I knew he was too fucked up
> to be parenting any.My own father was an alcoholic
> and i knew no one deserved to deal with that,adult
> or otherwise.Least of all ME!So,I left,got my
> divorce for less than $100!See?No kids to hassle
> over,property divided amongst ourselves before
> court AND knowing where to get the paperwork (for
> free) and a notary.I celebrate that day like a
> damned holiday.I have been divorced for almost 10
> years.
>
> Last I heard,he had hooked up with some person on
> the Internet and had moved up to NY to live with
> her...and they are "trying for baybees".God help
> them AND that poor sprog.But better them than me.
>
> This is how it is for breeders:
>
> The first half of our life is ruined by our
> parents and the second half by our children. -
> Clarence Darrow
>
> Fuck that.

I would hope he's sobered up, but I doubt it. Even if he has, he will probably go back to drinking once they've been 'blessed'.
This just goes to prove how stupid women are (and men).
August 22, 2008
My first BF was a wanna-breed to the nth degree. He made sure I knew he wanted "at least one" about a year into our relationship. I aked him why he wanted kids, and his reasons were...to continue on his family's name (since he is an only child), to pass on his clearly stellar welfare-collecting ass-sitting control-freak genes, and to give his own dah-day a grandbrat. I think his real reasons would have been more like this...'I want everyone to know I got laid', 'I want a bigger welfare check', and, 'I have nothing better to do with my life, so I'll have a kid. I don't need to do anything because my wife will do all the work'.

And when I said "no kids, no way, never", he tried to compromise by saying "we'll just have one kid, okay? -- as if having jut one made it all okay. Sorry Sparky, but one was way too many.

He also devised a plan that we'd have just one baybee, we'd give it to his mother (not let her adopt it, but just make her be the permenant babysitter) and we'd go on in life as if we had no child. He believed that, by doing things this way, both our needs would be met -- he could say he was a Duh, and I wouldn't have to put up with an unwanted kid, and we'd take the kid back when it was older and more bearable.

Once he started doing this baby-rabies thing, I quit doing anything of a sexual nature with him (thankfully I never actually had sex with this dolt) - I was just so turned off by his stupidity that I could not bring myself to touch him. I was almost scared to catch the stupid. I should mention he had these big hopes and dreams of daddyhood when he was 18. And I was 17. Even his nutty mom expressed excitement and said, "Oh I can't wait till you guys have babies! They're gonna be so adorable!"
Anonymous User
August 22, 2008
There but for the grace of God.... Just goes to show what bullets we dodge.
August 22, 2008
Never happened to me - though we're not together now, my ex never wanted kids, still doesn't, and nor have I.

I do have a revolting tale about this situation, though. When I was working at a design agency, one very nice lady colleague confided something. She and her ex husband never wanted children. They'd been together for 5 years and married for 3. One time they went to a dinner party at another couple's house, who'd had a sprog a few months earlier. Her husband kootchie-koo'ed around the sprog endlessly, picking it up, playing with it, diddling it around, chuckling the whole time. She thought "oh my god, look at him! I bet he wants to have kids after all! And soon! We're going to have to talk about this!" Next day, she brought it up to her husband. One veeeeery long conversation later, he admitted that the reason why he was so clearly loving the sprog-thing was that he had one of his own, which was almost exactly the same age as last night's sprog-thing, by another woman he'd been secretly screwing for as long as they'd been married.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
... and that was when she cut his balls off and force fed them to him.
August 22, 2008
I have known so many people who were exhibiting all the signs of a CF person to succumb to familial and societal pressures to spawn, only to GREATLY regret it later. Their actions, words, and attitudes reflect that they made a horrible mistake, but every so often they would say, "It's been hard, but if I had it to do over again I wouldn't change a thing", or "Being a parent is the hardest thing I have ever done, but it's all worth it", or "Little Shiford is the best thing that ever happened to us", etc......... They are CLEARLY trying to convince themselves they didn't make a mistake, when they so obviously did as any casual observer will note.
Anonymous User
August 22, 2008
Catabat Wrote:
> ... and that was when she cut his balls off and
> force fed them to him.

Gawd, what an image. Although I imagine she might have easily had the courts do it for her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login