Ok. Revenge. you know who you are.

Posted by Rose Red 
Ok. Revenge. you know who you are.
August 22, 2008
http://www.denverpost.com/entertainment/ci_10254052
Anonymous User
Re: Ok. Revenge. you know who you are.
August 22, 2008
Good for John.But I am curious...was Aniston this baybee rabid with Pitt?If so,what was the problem?Of course there is humor in that he now has a freakin' litter with that bitch baybee collector Jolie.The people make no damn sense!

I think Madonna must surely call out her own name in bed with the hubby!Christ...dancing to her own songs?Get over yourself already!
Anonymous User
August 22, 2008
Hahahahhahaha
If he thought he was being hemmed in at that point in time, just wait until she had dumped a few loafs.
I suppose it would have been a tad more personal if he had phoned her and maybe more polite, but a rather good 'dump' if I say so myself.
Shallow, like they all are for the most part.
Anonymous User
August 22, 2008
Whatever. At least he managed to chew his leg off before being corralled. Sucks to be J.A. - she's better off with another man who's willing to shoot the load anyhow....NEEEEEEEXT!!!!!!!!!:smoke
August 22, 2008
Damn! How's she gonna get any may-unnnn looking like that? Honestly, Jen, you need a trip to the beautician's and FAST!

Yeah, probably in person or a handwritten note would have been classier, but who says Hollywood celebs these days are classy?
WTF was she thinking about marriage and babies with this guy for anyway? He's a conceited dick, a total player and ugly to boot.

Go the sperm donor route, Jen. Choose someone gorgeous and go for a really cute loaf. You can afford it.
August 22, 2008
She looks terribly dumpy-looking, slouchy, and a bit jowly around the face. Her grey top is not flattering.

In contrast, Madonna, a bit further down the page, looks terrific! Good for her for keeping herself in such good shape consistently throughout the years!
August 22, 2008
I think it's pathetic that a talented actress is so desperate to spawn that she will latch onto a man like a parasite until she drains the life out of him, and when that doesn't produce the desired results she just moves onto the next prey, much like an animal in the wild. Regular moo cows do much the same thing only it's not front page news.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login