Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is it.. I'm not voting for Oboomer

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
This is it.. I'm not voting for Oboomer
August 22, 2008
But McSame is also not getting my vote. I'm probably just going to write in Ron Paul or vote for the Green Party candidates, I haven't decided yet..

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/22/bts.obama.brother/index.html

This story perfectly illustrates the DISGUSTING limousine liberal attitude and actions I have been bitching about and have seen COUNTLESS times.

There's Oboomer, rich as fuck, senator, wants to give away millions more to the turd world, yet his OWN BROTHER lives in a slum in some godforsaken african shithole. It's outrageous.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME OBOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smileyangry smiley

And now of course he's going to get all weepy and save the poor guy from the shithole, because goddamn, this looks awful and just illustrates how fucked up the limo liberals really are.
I didn't get to read the link, but beware of McSame's running mates. The "T-Paw", Pawlentry from Mn, had proposed to give a state paid scholorship to the top performers in high schools, without regard to income. Well, most private schools have merit scholorships anyway. And in Mn, where do the top performers in high school live? In the high buck school districts. So, the over taxed taxpayers would wind up subsidizing the college educations of the already wealthy brats whose parents could well afford to pay for their brats educaitons. Go figure. I don't know where this proposal went, but I think it got tanked. Remember Pawlenty, for whom the "wel" in welfare means "for the wealthy."

Where's the common sense; the middle road?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login