Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

At least, she won't sprog anymore

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
At least, she won't sprog anymore
August 23, 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1048481/I-dead-months-Jade-urgent-hysterectomy-advanced-cancer.html

Not that cancer is fun, but she strikes me as a useless z-list celebrity who pops out kids one after another. At least, she won't sprog anymore.
Re: At least, she won't sprog anymore
August 23, 2008
Thank fuck for that.
This pig is THE filthiest wretch.

For our American friends lucky enough to have never encountered this living breathing turd known as Jade Goody: Jade was a contestant on Big Brother a few years ago. She was chosen for the show because of her 'big personality', and in front of the cameras boy did she perform. She comes from the nastiest, ugliest, scummiest working class stock ever to have lived. Her mother -- who insisted on absorbing some limelight -- has a face that looks like a robber's dog chewing a wasp and is a one-armed lesbian (no I'm not joking or exaggerating). Jade was such a complete and utter shouting pig on BB -- screaming at people in her incomprehensible rough-side London accent, making the thickest and most totally uninformed comments at the top of her lungs, and the crying every day, all open mouthed and booooo-hooooo-hoooooing, spit rolling off her lips and clear streams of snot rolling out of her nose and into her mouth... no she's not naturally a retard, just chooses to behave like one. The press really ganged up on her with headlines such as "Kill the Pig!!!" over a photo of her crying (again). When she eventually got booted out of the BB House, the press decided that she would probably kill herself if they carried on, so they decided to 'make her a star'. They photograph her and interview her as if she's some sort of national treasure and an inspiration to all other scumbag wannabes who have no clue how repulsive they are. She now has cancer of the ladies' bits and will receive treatment for it, but because the world's greatest PR guru, Max Clifford, is in control of this tale, it all has to be taken with a HUGE pinch of salt.
Be very glad there's an entire ocean between yourselves and this scummy chunk of so-called humanity.

Is that too harsh? Am I getting shrill? I just hate the freak and think the british media are entirely too cruel for putting a many-generations criminal scummy guttersnipe in front of our eyes like this.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Re: At least, she won't sprog anymore
August 23, 2008
Youtube video of Goody's interview upon eviction from BB, with a mini retrospective of the reasons why she was kicked off.

Oh, and Jade Goody BB ri3M-8gE4I">video interview concerning her views on Eskimos. Quite the anthopologist she is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login