Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idjit Moo on the subway

Posted by Cambion 
Anonymous User
Re: Idjit Moo on the subway
August 25, 2008
No work there yet, Ill do pet sitting/grooming like i do here, My wife works at a vet office and can find work pretty easy. We are lucky, we dont have kids (DUH) lol or debt, our mortgage is low less than $800.00 per month, and it will be a little less in MI, we have only 1 car payment, we live very simply and below our means, this allows us to pick up and move if we so chose,

We are such HUGE animal lovers that I cant live here anymore, its to sad and depressing. I have never seem anything like it,
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
I know, Ga is among the worse states with regards to stray animals. Animal Control here is a JOKE. I used to work for Clayton Co. P.D., I was one of their A.C.O.'s and did a lot of cruelty/fighting investigations. It's as bad as all these stupid ass 'drug wars'. It's fruitless. And very sad. Over time, we have had to numb ourselves a little bit regarding all the rescues. We love animals too, and are down to our last rescue - an Old English Mastiff. With the hours my husband works and the hours I (used) to work, there just isn't any time left over for proper animal husbandry. We have a lot of property now (the only way to get away from people/kids) and it takes an enormous amount of time and energy just to keep it up (I think I sent you a few pics of it when I was showing you all my hummer feeders). We're just a little tired and need a break for a while with the rescues. It's a lot of emotional and financial sacrifice.

Grooming is damn good money! You shouldn't have any problems finding work. I did a little in high school, I learned a lot but I'm no pro. Good luck selling your house, the housing market BLOWS right now. Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
August 25, 2008
grocery stores are a serious battle ground- they stand in front of meat or any cold case and use their carts to keep you from reaching in, or they stare at labels in the middle of the aisle like they've never been in a store before. And, of course, they have to be in the middle of any space so you are forced to ask them to move. then they cop an attitude. I hate going to the store.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login