Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lovely office party until...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Lovely office party until...
August 25, 2008
I have to admit, overly it was a thoroughly enjoyable day. Began @ 2 pm on saturday 8/23 and ended with the last of us departing the boss's house overlooking LI sound @ 9 pm.
A delicious marinated steak, some nice garliky shrimp, fancy salad... never did get to everything.
Only fly was a four year old brat belonging to one of my office co-workers. He damn near broke another persons nose because he was so damned myopically occupied in trying to get into a little dogs cage to get to the dog. The girl was trying to protect the little shitzhu, he straightened up hitting her in the nose. He wasn't even farking aware that he had done this. All the time coming out with unintelligable drivel.
BTW, this is the same ass kid that I told to get off an old golden retriever it was trying to ride at the office some months earlier. He always has some excuse and it is apparent he HEARS NOTHING.
Fortunately,the little dog was mostly preoccupied and fascinated with a friends cocker spaniel (that was basically un-social. not nasty, just didn't want to be touched) so it was generally out of the little bastards reach.
When it did get its grubby paws on the little dog, it was rough-handled to the point I thought it would yip and, hopefully, bite. Testament to the dogs temperament it never said a word. I did amuse one of the warehouse people because when said bastard was trying to wheelbarrow walk the dog I took it away and in no certain terms told the loaf to go away. LOUDLY AND SEVERAL TIMES DROWNING OUT THE SAME DRIVEL.
As a contrast, one of the family members had their little year and a half old girl. She was an absolute delight, only a few little hiccups here and there. Granted, this can be chalked up to that little boys are not like little girls.
It is obvious that his mama of the 'yakkity yak' school of parenting. In one ear and out the other so she might as well go talk to the flowers for all the good it does. I went, sat, and talked with her and some other office folk until the little brat came around and started misbehaving and, when mom tried to put a handle on it, shrieked, whined and promptly fell off the patio which resulted in more shrieking. I found I needed to put a piece of steak back on the grill to warm it up.
The last act was half and half in his asshole sippy cup. Four year old with a sippy cup. I thought by that age they could handle a real one. I dunno. I don't know and I don't wanna know and I don't care that I don't know. He had a temper tantrum because she diluted it with a little water.
Re: Lovely office party until...
August 25, 2008
"As a contrast, one of the family members had their little year and a half old girl. She was an absolute delight, only a few little hiccups here and there. Granted, this can be chalked up to that little boys are not like little girls."

There is little difference between the genders, especially at such young ages, it's all in what the handlers expect, and how they treat them. They probably actually expect their daughter to behave, while they let the golden son run around like a crack monkey because "boys will be boys".

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
"Only fly was a four year old brat belonging to one of my office co-workers"

"Only fly"...that is some funny shit!!

"When it did get its grubby paws on the little dog, it was rough-handled to the point I thought it would yip and, hopefully, bite."

Too bad there wasn't a warning nip from the dog, poor bastard.

..."she might as well go talk to the flowers for all the good it does."

Hell, at least talking to your flowers and plants DOES do some good, they grow better...unlike this 'fly'...(lol..!)

"Four year old with a sippy cup. I thought by that age they could handle a real one. "

They ARE supposed to be able to handle a real one long beFORE that age. Jesus Christ, what the fuck would parents do now-a-days without those stupid fucking things? They didn't even exIST when we were coming up, and my mom did NOT use pacifiers! Something very, VERY rare even in her day. I know being a medic that certain dental deficiencies can sometimes be inherited, however pacifiers, especially when used beyond a few months, can have very bad influences on a childs' teeth. We all have perfect teeth...grinning smiley...oh yea, and my mom didn't have to worry about 'weaning' us off of them, something I saw one time on Nanny 911 ( I LOVE to see all those miserable moo's and duh's..)
August 25, 2008
I hate watching people ignore a child messing around with an animal.
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hate watching people ignore a child messing
> around with an animal.

They are probably afraid to intervene, because they might be accused of "child abuse".
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
I hate watching it too Rose, the dog may bite in defense of itself, only to get quarantined at the local Animal Shelter-Shithole, and maybe even contract Parvo, Corona Virus or put to death.

Stupid parents.
August 25, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I hate watching people ignore a child messing
> > around with an animal.
>
> They are probably afraid to intervene, because
> they might be accused of "child abuse".

No matter what gender you are, it doesn't pay to get involved with a sprog- even if you are trying to keep the animal from paying the price, mom WILL accuse you of something.
August 25, 2008
That said, when breeders aren't watching their kids...it makes it a lot easier to deliver an accidental bump, trip or shove for knocking them down.
"Whoops! I didn't see you there! You'd better go by mommy now."

Of course, I've never done this.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> That said, when breeders aren't watching their
> kids...it makes it a lot easier to deliver an
> accidental bump, trip or shove for knocking them
> down.
> "Whoops! I didn't see you there! You'd better go
> by mommy now."
>
> Of course, I've never done this.

I won't say a word...
August 25, 2008
"That said, when breeders aren't watching their kids...it makes it a lot easier to deliver an accidental bump, trip or shove for knocking them down.
"Whoops! I didn't see you there! You'd better go by mommy now."

Of course, I've never done this."

Ha! I'll have to remember that tactic! Hee hee.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login