Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good doG Turd Werld more Turdy than ever. Worst Turd Werld Post here EVAH.

Posted by nowhiggers 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem

Turds for food, Turds everywhere you step, liberal aid workers shaming turd werlders over their turds, and now.... drumroll please.....

TURDS USED TO GET HIGH
two faces puking
If anyone needs me, I'll be under my desk.
Where do they get all the food to shit out the number of turds they need to turd up the grounds of their communities, to use for feeding the crops and for getting high?

And to think the privileged white attachment moos not using diapers do so because they worship the "wise ways" of "the ancient peoples and cultures in developing countries."

I think the next movement (no pun intended, heh) for the attachment moos should be to hold a jar over SnotlySunshine's ass and collect a few loads for getting high, just like it's done in the turd werld.

drinking coffee
Oh Christ!! There are no words...think I'll go smoke a cigarette now..
People will go to great lengths to get high, and to make this Jenkem stuff, all you need is some shit, a bag and a bottle. If it can get you high and it's cheap, people will go for it, sadly. I have heard of people smoking all manner of weird shit, from hay to duct tape to latex to try and get a buzz. I don't even want to know who decided shit fumes were a hallucinogen.
I done a research about this and a picture of the CIA certificate show a kid drinking it. Look at the same link that nowhiggers use and you a picture on the right side.

Oh lord, what the hell is this?
It looks like the kid is drinking human waste.
RUNS OFF, SCREAMING!!!!!doh face
I just want the hipmoo attachment indigo breeders to start really getting into the full on turd werld experience and come up with a new thing to add to their "elimination communication" methods.

I mean, they already eat the placenta after the loaf is birthed, so why not a little Jenkem while SnotlySunshine is being "elimination communcationed" with?

Remember those ads back in the 50s for housewives, "Valium, mom's little helper?" Now the attachment moo can have a "natural" high with Jenkem. It's SnotlySunshine's poo, so it's a safe natchurl high, unlike those awful pharm drugs. That's just perfect for the uber crunchy moo.
drinking coffee
I love the subjects you put on this board, nowhiggers! grinning smiley LMAO!

Yes, they are turdy and they need something to do besides breed; getting high on turd is very appropriate. When they eat their meals of bugs, they wash it all down with piss.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
humorous jenkem video.
Absolutely revolting and not at all surprising, considering they are living in shit, why not ingest it or get high off of it too? two faces puking
I think I'll stick to microbrews, thank you very much. GAG.
This is probably a joke. Anyone can post anything to Wiki. It does have lots of footnotes, so it must be a well-referenced joke.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login