Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what the hell is so funny about this? It ain't even a kiddy pool

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2px_E0r3r0&feature=related

holy crap
Gross. And these kids were old enough to know better.

I told my husband I do NOT want any kids in our backyard pool. His friend has some kids and wants to invite them over. There is no freaking way! That is a huge health hazard.
Atrocious. That kid should be forced to eat his own shit - little fuck.
Re: what the hell is so funny about this? It ain't even a kiddy pool
August 25, 2008
SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK
That is *disgusting!* One more reason why you should never swim in public pools; they're breeding grounds for all manner of diseases and filth!
August 25, 2008
No public pools for us. Saturday, when it was freakishly HOT up here in Michigan, we both took a dip in our $12 kiddie pool and it was great. Hubs usually dips in there after each workday when he gets home. Only 2 and 1/2 feet deep inflatable thingie but oh, so refreshing AND unpolluted.
August 26, 2008
It's a well known fact that kids shit and piss in public pools, or any where else they happen to be sitting or floating around at the moment. I shudder to think of all of the bacteria that lurks in "wading pools" where diapered kids are allowed to essentially shit themselves in public without any moomie retribution. The very thought of it is revolting and no amount of chlorine can mask the odor or the filth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login