Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1124 Trainwreck

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1124 Trainwreck
March 24, 2006
Well said, Catmommy! I agree, people in a marriage where kids are involved have to be upfront with each other every step of the way. People in any relationship for that matter. You can't play games sabotaging each other with oopsing and cheating. The kids pay in the end through the form of a disfunctional set of parents and we have enough of those!
Anonymous User
Re: 1124 Trainwreck
March 24, 2006
Childfree Abby has spoken about this one:

http://www.dismal-light.net/childfreeabby/2006/20060323.html
CF Scorpio
March 24, 2006
Childfree Abby obviously doesn't know much about herpes or how it's transmitted. Condoms protect somewhat against herpes, but not 100%. So you can still get herpes even if you use condoms all the time.
Feh
March 24, 2006
I think she's assuming that the lady already has the herpes, because her husband doesn't use condoms while going on his fucking sprees. Sure, condoms may not protect against herpes (or genital warts for that matter) one can get a whole lot of other, nastier and more life threatning, stuff if you don't use condoms.

Old Abby's advice is terrible. CF Abby's advice is much better.

CF Scorpio
March 25, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think she's assuming that the lady already has
> the herpes, because her husband doesn't use
> condoms while going on his fucking sprees. Sure,
> condoms may not protect against herpes (or genital
> warts for that matter) one can get a whole lot of
> other, nastier and more life threatning, stuff if
> you don't use condoms.
>
> Old Abby's advice is terrible. CF Abby's advice is
> much better.
>
I'm not sayind not to use condoms - of course people should use them. But CF Abby said something to the effect of "Since he gave you herpes, I assume both of you aren't using condoms," which is a false assumption.
Water Lily
March 26, 2006
Of course, as always, breeders are too stupid, and no so informative, about birth control.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.