Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fucking skateboarding teenshits won't move out of the way!

Posted by Cheese Louise 
I come home from a long fucking day at work (gotta pay those skool taxes and subsidize the breeders, ya know) to find the usual clot of worthless teenshits skateboarding in front of my house. I pull up to turn into MY driveway, and the biggest teendolt just fucking stands there, staring at me. I glare back and mouth the words "WOULD YOU MOVE?" He barely moves out of the way, and I heard him say something snarky back at me.

W-T-F?? When I was that age, I would NEVER have dreamed of talking to an adult like that, even if they'd yelled at me to get out of the way.

I wanted to storm back out and rip the kid a new one, but I thought better of it. It sucks, but I'm always afraid they're gonna come back and spray paint my house or something.

At least I know where these thugs (he has a younger, even more morose-looking brother) live....not that that necessarily would do any good.

FUCKING LOSER BRATS AND THEIR LAZY, WORTHLESS BREEDERS!!! angry smiley
Re: Fucking skateboarding teenshits won't move out of the way!
August 26, 2008
How annoying! And you're right, aside from installing a razor-wire electrified fence, you can't say anything; even more annoying.

Sounds like the parents did an excellent job of raising polite, mannerly kids. eye rolling smiley
August 26, 2008
I know the feeling - I keep finding new scratches on my car, and I'm pretty sure it's the fucking bitch whore who moved in downstairs or one of her bastard kyds. I'm just waiting to catch them with my camera.
August 27, 2008
But don'tcha know, SKATEBOARDING IS NOT A CRIME!!!

Stupid assholes. Yes, they will make it be about whatever activity they are doing, not about HOW and WHERE they are doing it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 27, 2008
Last year, my roomate and I were driving in her car and this kid on a skateboard was in the middle of the road. She blew the horn to let him know she was coming. Instead of moving to the sidewalk like a smart person, he gave her a cocky look and continued to skate in front of her car. I can almost swear that he was the same kid who was hit by another car a few weeks later and hospitalized with serious injuries.

What happened to the days when skaters would find an empty parking lot or an empty in-ground swimming pool? Skaters these days probably couldn't even distinguish Black Flag or Suidical Tendencies from a buttcrack.
A while back I drove down a street where the kids were skating. Same thing, they see the car coming and just carry on regardless. Then one of the little shits (deliberately or not, I can't say) shot his board right across in front of the car. I didn't even hesitate. I went straight over the top of it, and just kept driving. (It wasn't my neighbourhood, so they had no idea who I was).

I looked in the mirror and saw the kid picking it up and examining it, I'll bet it was pretty trashed. I keep expecting to get a moomie-letter in the mail demanding that I pay for it, but it hasn't happened yet.

Lesson - dumb fuck - the WORLD doesn't stop for you.
Catabat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A while back I drove down a street where the kids
> were skating. Same thing, they see the car coming
> and just carry on regardless. Then one of the
> little shits (deliberately or not, I can't say)
> shot his board right across in front of the car. I
> didn't even hesitate. I went straight over the top
> of it, and just kept driving. (It wasn't my
> neighbourhood, so they had no idea who I was).
>
> I looked in the mirror and saw the kid picking it
> up and examining it, I'll bet it was pretty
> trashed. I keep expecting to get a moomie-letter
> in the mail demanding that I pay for it, but it
> hasn't happened yet.
>
> Lesson - dumb fuck - the WORLD doesn't stop for
> you.

Oh, this is such a thing of beauty. I will look FORWARD to the chance to do the same. I just hope I'm driving our older wagon and not our newer car.

Excellent work, Catabat. MUUUAHAHAHA!
August 27, 2008
I don't understand why one can't just run over people dicking around in the middle of street for no apparent reason.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Funny you started a thread about this. In my community, the village board just passed a law banning skateboarding in certain areas in the downtown business area becasue it has gotten so out of hand. At night and on weekends, the morons shoot out from a ramp in a local bank and right into a busy road. Pedestrians were also in danger, as some of them complained to the mayor and village board.

Originally, the punishment was to be a $250 and loss of the skateboard but that was unfortunately reduced to $100 and no loss of the skateboard. Too bad, I liked the tougher punishment.

One downside to this law is that the kyds may return to our street (just outside the banned areas) where we have had many problems over the years with them trespassing on our property. I live in a large co-op complex which has many sidewalks and paved parking areas they use as their personal playground, creating hazards for us driving around the parking lot as well as entering and exiting the parking garage (I have an indoor spot, too).

I and others have been chasing these morons off the sidewalks leading to my building's front door. It has been an attractive playground for the morons because the actual doorway to my building is slightly below street level, enabling the skateboarders to go "flying" off the top step at a good clip and land on the bottom landing. This poses a great hazard because someone leaving the building won't be able to see someone flying at them. We have many elderly residents in my building and they could be injured. Furthermore, if a kyd got injured, their breeders would find a smarmy lawyer who would sue US for his injuries, another big fear for everyone in our complex.

When I have confronted these kyds or just yelled at them from my window (my apartment overlooks one of the aforementioned entrances), they give me this dazed-and-confused look as to "Why are you upset?" and "We can skateboard wherever we please" reactions. I have said to them, "How would you or your dad like it if I ran about the front walk to your house???"

A few years ago, my co-op spent about $600,000 to rebuild the entrances (which were not damaged by skateboarders, they just needed to be redone after all these years) and we did not spend all that money to provide a playground for them. These kyds even went around the barricades to use the entrances before all the construction work had been done!

Others have called the cops but I heard one of the kyd's dads works for the local police department so he may be immune from the consequences. Also, they sometimes don't stick around long enough for the local cops to get there. There are many signs up prohibiting skateboards but signs mean zippo to these morons.

Okay, that's it for my rant. Thanks for starting this thread and reading my tale.
August 27, 2008
deegee; that is obnoxious. Perhaps it's time for some very visible cameras to be installed, with the videos posted on Youtube and the links sent to local officials? And the local paper?
Oh now now people, tsk tsk...such fuddie-duddies. What ARE the children supposed to do if they can't skateboard? Do their homework? Read a book? Play hide-n-seek, catch fire-flies? (eww, sorry, there aren't any of those left..anyway) I mean really, they aren't harming anything, right? Leave them alone, you...you big fat ugly meanie heads, you CHILD HATERS!!!
August 27, 2008
Heh heh, that's me! grinning smiley I have to say, AT LEAST they are playing outside instead of mouth-breathing in front of a video game for umpteen hours. That's good. Just skating in the wrong place!
Well clem, you got a point somewhat...HOWEVER, with all that stOOpid fucking HAIR they have hanging in their faces, they can't see where the fuck their going...morons..
August 27, 2008
now now, str8six--they're expressing their individuality! You wouldn't want to curtail that, would you?--it could be traumatic!

Just so long as they express their individuality on someone else's driveway...
^^..That's right clem, 'cause you know, 'it takes a village'..
The teen bastard will end up as road pizza and his breeders will be crying fake tears on some local TV show as their shyster files the wrongful death lawsuit.

Assholes like him find Uncle Chuck visits very quickly and without warning.
August 27, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> now now, str8six--they're expressing their
> individuality! You wouldn't want to curtail that,
> would you?--it could be traumatic!
>
> Just so long as they express their individuality
> on someone else's driveway...

I always thought it was funny when groups of kids would segregate themselves off into what amounted to carbon copies of themselves and then claimed they were "individuals". Yeah, they are expressing their indiviuality alright. One group of 20 or so wears the EXACT same clothes to school, even on days when they are not wearing identical drill team or chearleading outfits and they all have the same hair, then you have the teen misfit types who ALL look just a like with the same torn jeans and ACDC t-shirts, long unruly hair, skateboard under their arms, etc.....Then you had the preppies who own nothing but kahki pants and blue button downs and identical hair cuts, same with the jocks, nerds, on and on and they all think they are so "unique".

That bothered me as a teen and it still annoys me now because it doesn't make any sense to belong to a clique or hang out exclusively with a certain group, who all act and dress alike, yet pretend to be unique.
I don't mind them skateboarding, because I enjoy skateboarding too. I do mind the attitude they cop, like they own the place and can do what the hell they like. If a car is coming, move until it's gone by. If it's someone's driveway other than your parents, stay the fuck off it. If it's a public place where you'll hit someone if you bail, have the brains to not go there, or wait until the people have gone. The freaking city councils have built skateparks and ramps everywhere, but I never see anyone in them - they'd rather piss off traffic and mow down pensioners because, well, that's more fun, yanno?

If they just showed a little more respect and intelligence, then they wouldn't be getting banned from places. But I suppose that's a little much for a kid these days.
kidlesskim Wrote:
> clematis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > now now, str8six--they're expressing their
> > individuality! You wouldn't want to curtail
> that,
> > would you?--it could be traumatic!
> >
> > Just so long as they express their
> individuality
> > on someone else's driveway...
>
>
> I always thought it was funny when groups of kids
> would segregate themselves off into what amounted
> to carbon copies of themselves and then claimed
> they were "individuals". Yeah, they are expressing
> their indiviuality alright. One group of 20 or so
> wears the EXACT same clothes to school, even on
> days when they are not wearing identical drill
> team or chearleading outfits and they all have the
> same hair, then you have the teen misfit types who
> ALL look just a like with the same torn jeans and
> ACDC t-shirts, long unruly hair, skateboard under
> their arms, etc.....Then you had the preppies who
> own nothing but kahki pants and blue button downs
> and identical hair cuts, same with the jocks,
> nerds, on and on and they all think they are so
> "unique".
>
> That bothered me as a teen and it still annoys me
> now because it doesn't make any sense to belong to
> a clique or hang out exclusively with a certain
> group, who all act and dress alike, yet pretend to
> be unique.

Exactly. That was another point my mom made. All they are doing is conforming to a set or standard of non-conformity (so-called). Therefore, they are no more non-conformists than a bunch of nuns are. I was so ostracized in high school for that. I would have worn pants if I could have gotten away with it. If I didn't have a single moo as a parent (she did the best she could) I might have taken on the district.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login