Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A rant and a celebration! (Annoying kid and 1 week left!)

Posted by catharsist 
A rant and a celebration! (Annoying kid and 1 week left!)
January 25, 2015
Rant first.

I was on the bus a couple of days ago and as I was getting on the bus I could hear this one kid screaming.. Not crying.. Screaming. Just. Screaming. He screamed for a full ten minutes before people started getting pissed. The older people in the front of the bus were appalled at how absolutely spoiled this kid was because of the reason for his constant screaming: he wanted to stand on his feet.. On the bus.. While it was moving.. You know, because that's how you DON'T die (stupid little savage). So we were all talking about how we got beat as kids if we even TRIED to do that shit and the whole bus was fretting for the next generation because this one boy is the poster child of everything wrong in the world (best conversation ever).

Then moo speaks up. She starts defending the little savage with Duhdy who apparently believe that the government was keeping their spanking appendages stapled to the inside of their twats and CPS is around every fucking corner. :Violin Amazingly enough, no one on the bus gave a shit and we just kept disapproving. MOOmy and Duhdy crawled off the bus five minutes later, and the kid stopped screaming the SECOND it's hooves hit the floor. I'm not fucking kidding, I wanted to kick the little fuck. Just saying.

On a good note.

I just got my prescription for the Essure procedure! By this time next Monday I'll be fixed (minus the three month wait, of course)! Time for a beer and a happy musing that the brat above (and any other brat for that matter) will never be mine! :partay

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: A rant and a celebration! (Annoying kid and 1 week left!)
January 25, 2015
Congrats on your Essure date! :bal :partay

As for the brat on the bus, that's some awesome parenting. Glad to see the future is in good hands. smile rolling left righteyes2
Re: A rant and a celebration! (Annoying kid and 1 week left!)
January 25, 2015
I was thinking about this exact thing yesterday. I had a bit of cabin fever and had to get out of the house for a bit. I had no particular place to go, so I headed to the mall and the food court for some lunch. Some idiot had put up a kid's play area right in the middle of the food court. The noise was unbelievable - screaming, shreiking, yelling, all bouncing off the cavernous ceiling and echoing :smn. It occurred to me that this kind of shit would have never been allowed in previous generations - play grounds were for outside, yelling and carrying on were not okay indoors. Especially in a place where people would be eating (shitty as the food may be). Except now it's hunky-dory to let your kid screech and scream and do whatever the fuck it wants and society helps by putting up cheerful areas of entertainment to encourage it. It seems like it's just too much to fucking ask to go out in public and not get aurally assaulted by someone's undisciplined brat anymore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login