Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Attention ALL MEN! This is what your life will amount to if you CHOOSE to knock her up:

Posted by Anonymous User 
Unbelievable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOdFr4a2YxM&feature=related

Don't you just LOVE the sanitary methods used? two faces puking
I can't download it, what's the jist of it? Because I have a pretty good idea about what it's about and I am chomping at the bit to make a snarly comment.tongue sticking out smiley
Fucking nasty. two faces puking

I really hope someone accidentally drops the nappy on that white carpet...
kidlesskim: it is a home video of a chucklin' Grandpa changing his granddaughter's disgusto-diaper right in the middle of the living room floor, in front of 2 other people. Charming! Thank goodness they got it on tape for all of us to enjoy.
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kidlesskim: it is a home video of a chucklin'
> Grandpa changing his granddaughter's
> disgusto-diaper right in the middle of the living
> room floor, in front of 2 other people. Charming!
> Thank goodness they got it on tape for all of us
> to enjoy.

HOW REVOLTING.two faces puking Other than "helping out", which basically meant shaking powder on my little sister's ass, I have NEVER changed a dirty diaper. My step daughter was house broken when she started coming over and I never offerred to ever do that shit for any neice or nephew. Even when I baby sat, if that diaper had shit in it then I watched the clock until moomie got back and acted like I hadn't noticed. Although, I wouldn't have had the heart to let the kyd sit for for hours in his own excrement, so if it had come down to it I probably would have held it under a sink or shower head and hosed it off. Luckily, most of my charges were potty trained.

Why do people think shitty diapers are so funny? My father giggled his ass off whenever either my neice or nephew had one and the stinkier, the funnier. Shit is not funny and it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach to smell baby shit combined with the sweet smell of ass wipes, powders, and a Pinesol cesspool of a diaper pail. When a diapered kyd is around for long it smells like someone shit a Christmas tree.
kidlesskim Wrote:
>Shit is not funny and it makes me
> absolutely sick to my stomach to smell baby shit
> combined with the sweet smell of ass wipes,
> powders, and a Pinesol cesspool of a diaper pail.

This is one of the worst smells in the world.
Human babies are repellent.

Strangely enough, I don;t feel this way about animal babies. Puppies can be house trained in a matter of weeks (they won't shit where they sleep, usually - so if you crate train them, house-breaking is fairly easy) and cats instinctively know to go in their litter box.

Puppies and kittens also smell nice and their noises aren't annoying!
I've never changed a diaper, or bathed a kid, or fed one. Why would I purposely subject myself to something so nasally vulgar? two faces puking
I agree!

In addition to that, pets are FAR better behaved than any brat could hope to be.

eric Wrote:
> Human babies are repellent.
>
> Strangely enough, I don;t feel this way about
> animal babies. Puppies can be house trained in a
> matter of weeks (they won't shit where they sleep,
> usually - so if you crate train them,
> house-breaking is fairly easy) and cats
> instinctively know to go in their litter box.
>
> Puppies and kittens also smell nice and their
> noises aren't annoying!
eric Wrote:
> Human babies are repellent.
>
> Strangely enough, I don;t feel this way about
> animal babies. Puppies can be house trained in a
> matter of weeks (they won't shit where they sleep,
> usually - so if you crate train them,
> house-breaking is fairly easy) and cats
> instinctively know to go in their litter box.
>
> Puppies and kittens also smell nice and their
> noises aren't annoying!

Mmmmm. Puppy smell. especially behind the ears.
Geez, for some reason, this reminds me of a bingo I have rceived in the following form:

Some friends said that I do so much work taking care of my cats, that I "should have a kid". I explained that with the cats, everything is at MY convenience - don't have to be on THEIR school or sleep schedules, and can blow them off if I don't feel like hanging out with them, it's easier to find someone to look in on the house and cats when we go camping than it would be to find a babysitter or to take a kid along with us, etc. etc. etc. And one of them said, "You don't mind doing all that once you have a kid, you do those things because you HAVE TO."

And I said, "But I don't HAVE TO...etc."

Changing diapers is something I don't HAVE TO deal with...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Hey folks - try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDl5BtCgM_s&feature=related

This is the same thing except they wear procteted gloves and mask.
Next thing you know is that they have to were Radioactive suit to chage diapers.

I agree Poofy Puff. I got bingo too when my brother bring his kid (my nefew) to the house to change diapers. I watched them change diapers from far away and walked out just incase it smells. My mum wanted me to come close and watched because she told me that "this is what it like when you have a child". I reply saying "No thanks, I am not having a kid."
Gigabyte Wrote:
> I agree Poofy Puff. I got bingo too when my
> brother bring his kid (my nefew) to the house to
> change diapers. I watched them change diapers from
> far away and walked out just incase it smells. My
> mum wanted me to come close and watched because
> she told me that "this is what it like when you
> have a child". I reply saying "No thanks, I am not
> having a kid."

And smelling a shitty diaper is supposed to make you want kids how?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login