Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Let me GUESS who was at fault

Posted by Cheese Louise 
Cheese Louise
Let me GUESS who was at fault
August 27, 2008
Hmmmmmm?

A 9-year-old is recovering after being hit by a city dump truck this afternoon.

Police say the child was riding a razor scooter when it happened.

Police aren't sure who's at fault.

The truck was working with a street sweeper when the crash happened.

Yes, the driver could have been at fault. But, given that parunts today don't teach their fucking kids to stay the hell out of the street, I highly doubt it. The way brats hang out in the street, it seems that their breeders boost their self esteem by teslling them "That's okay, Smashley, the cars are supposed to look out for YOU. You ride your scooter wherever YOU want!"

Fucking idiots. They should be required to pay the brat's medical expenses out of pocket for their irresponsibility. hitting over the head with a hammer
Re: Let me GUESS who was at fault
August 27, 2008
I would make a conservative guess that 90% of these kids who are flattened on the busy streets of our cities, neighborhood roads with a driveway every 50 feet, busy intersections, and highways of the world got that way due to parental negligence. They back over their OWN kids as well as neighbors' kids, they get hit by delivery trucks, fall off the beds of open pick ups, dart out into busy parking lots unnatended, and the ever popular death by locked car syndrome. ALL or most of these incidents could have been easily avoided by some common sense and reasonable care on the parts of the parents. Even if the driver ran a stop sign, like in the Stephen King movie/book, "Pet Sematary" when the little boy ran after a kite and was plowed down on the busy rural highway which was KNOWN to have those big trucks whiz by daily, his father in law yelled at duddy at the boy's funeral, 'WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOUR SON WAS PLAYING IN THE STREETS!!!!!!!"

That question always pops into my mind when I hear about these near daily mishaps. They could almost always have been avoided. I would hate to have to live with that kind of guilt of knowing that someone under my care was killed or seriously injured because of my negligence.
August 27, 2008
I was going to post this yesterday, it's a very similar story:

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=c4d4f89b-79ed-4bb6-9aea-aa4b55b4e0a1

I know that intersection and it's the HIGHWAY SERVICE ROAD. Very heavy traffic.

Now, does that strike you as a safe place for a famblee bike ride? Didn't think so. But, oh noes, the breeders and their pleasers are sobbing all over the TV. When it was CLEARLY THE MOO'S FAULT.
August 27, 2008
On one of those shows, "When animals attack", they had a story on there about a famblee who went on a bike ride through a swampy and wooded area with some bike trails that was WELL KNOWN for alligators. They showed pictures of the area and you could easily imagine an alligator lurking just under the small bridge, which was very low to the water line and had no guard rails, waiting to lunge at a quick snack. It reminded me of fishing from a barrel when I saw the scene of the attack. Yet, mooomie and duddy just rode on ahead on the path some 75 to 100 yards away from their 12 y/o girl and 8 y/o boy. The sister happened to notice her brother was no longer behind her so she back tracked and there he was, locked into the jaws of an alligator.

Moomie and duddy both jumped on top of the Alligator and he released the boy with some bites, but nothing severe. If that little girl hadn't gone back, her little brother would have been in a death roll at the bottom of the swamp water and it would have been another news story about a "tragic" incident. Why would ANYONE in their right minds take children on an alligator infested bike trail and THEN ride on so far ahead they couldn't help him if he fell off of his bike and got hurt, or as in this case nearly wound up as a gator snack? IDIOTS, and there is a new and similar story in the news almost daily.
August 27, 2008
Bike ride through an alligator swamp! Great idea! eye rolling smiley

Bit strange, though--isn't it SOP for one parent to be in front and the other one taking up the rear position, for safety?
August 27, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bike ride through an alligator swamp! Great idea!
> eye rolling smiley
>
> Bit strange, though--isn't it SOP for one parent
> to be in front and the other one taking up the
> rear position, for safety?

Probably so, but it's also common sense to not leave sliding glass doors wide open when you have a 6 foot high deck surrounding a pool and there are kids in the house, or to leave an infant alone or exposed with a vicious pit bull or jealous feline hanging around, or to make sure the whole famblee has exited the family car before parking it with the windows up in 90 degree weather, or to not let your five y/o wander off in a busy shopping mall while you are preoccupied looking for home furnishings, or to make sure your toddler has boarded the aircraft before it takes off, or to leave a baby in a bath tub while you answer the door and pick out some magazine subscriptions, or to make sure your toddler isn't behind the lawn mower before you back it up,or to not pass out drunk with an infant asleep on your shoulder and let it roll into a smoldering BBQ pit, or to not leave adult prescriptions and other medications wihin a childs' reach, or to lean into a bear or Gorilla enclosure with a kid balanced on your shoulders,............and these are only off the top of my head of actual events I have heard about over the years!tongue sticking out smiley I am sure there are many many more.

There are some VERY stupid people out there who have no common sense what so ever and should never be in charge of ANY childs' care. It's a wonder that they survived long enough to reproduce. I can't help but wonder how many of these "accidents" are "accidentally on purpose" incidents either.confused smiley
August 28, 2008
Breeders don't HAVE commonsense. This is why this sort of thing goes on. The whole fucking world is supposed to watch over their brats when it is clearly THE PARENTS' fault because they don't watch out for their own spawn.
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
a couple of years ago i was on my way home from work and i hit a kid with my mirror. the asshole kid was playing tough walking across the road he must have missed judge his timing and clipped my mirror i stopped to see if he was ok and he was in a bit of pain so we went to see his dad the old man didnt really give a shit anyway i ended up driving the kid and his dad to the hospital and gave him some money to get a cab home. then someone said i should of reported it to the police so the next day i did. the police where trying to get the dad to press charges against me. luckily the dad had been in trouble with the cops and hated the police.the copper rang me and said i was lucky this time and said that most of the time if driver hits a pedestrian and "especially a kid" (his words) the driver will get charged.
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
a year or so ago, there was a story from our Atlanta ghetto, about a hit and run, a 5 yr old ghetto baby was hit on a majoy highway at 10 pm at night, the whole city was soooooooo up set,

but NOT 1 mention of where the moo was and why was this kid was out on a highway at 10 pm at night?

the driver probly thought it was a racoon or something, never thinking there would be a kid on that road that time of night. why the fuck wasnt she charged with neglect or something??????

It was her fault her ghetto baby died
August 28, 2008
I have personally seen 3 (assumingly) badly brought up children get hit (not fatally) running into the street against lights and out of the crosswalks.

Where I live it is a game to play a game in rush hour trafiic where you run across 4 lanes to see if you can do it w/o getting hit. Needless to say, my commute is a pleasure.

Further, when you hit one, you have to stand there and wait for the police while the "community" gives you shit for not looking where you are going (or, more accurately, being white). Not be racist, as it's getting too racist here, but it is a fact of life in this town.
August 28, 2008
I saw one on a breeder board the other night and meant to go back and copy and paste it here, but I lost it because there are only about 1,492,000 posts and topics on there.eye rolling smiley Anyway, the woman has (or HAD possibly by now) a 5 y/o awwtistic kid who escaped from his locked bedroom(confused smiley) by kicking out a storm window and had hauled ass nearly a mile into a major intersection before moomie realized he was missing and called 9-11.eye rolling smiley The 9-11 dispatch put her through to the patrol car who had already spotted said kid and whisked him out of harm's way. That part of her story isn't what caught my attention as that's getting more common everyday. What she said next did though.

Ok, the kid has escaped from captivity and for God only knows how long, the POLICE have him in custody, and when they happily say, "I believe we have your little boy here! Is he about 2 y/o and Hispanic"? Well, that pissed her off as she relays that she told the officer, "He is NOT Hispanic. He is just dark complected because I have Italian blood on my mother's side of the family and while he IS small for his age, he's not THAT small and he is FIVE, NOT two". I had to go back and re-read that shit. WHAT NERVE!!!! Her kid is wandering through traffic and is saved by an officer of the law who has the authority to arrest her for child neglect, and all she can do is criticize his description of said brat.
SHEESH.eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
I dont see whats wrong with being a racist, why is it sooo evil? if i sit in my house and im racist, who am i hurting? i dont say or do anything to different races, i have my own thoughts and ideas, which do no harm to others
August 28, 2008
I'm just saying that we are here for a common cause and for many purposes it should be color blind, especially amongst ourselves. I know there are people of color where I live who hate me because I'm white- big deal, I do the n*gger vs. black person thing too but there are people of color here and it doesn't hurt to keep some things to ourselves unless they are relevant.

NoK, you KNOW I'm not an apologist, but we have far greater enemies than melanin, sweets.
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
gotcha, as stated im a racist against breeders of all colors
August 28, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> gotcha, as stated im a racist against breeders of
> all colors

I think I am more prejudiced against white trash breeders than all of the others combined, although I am not really sure why.
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
Im just saying, that someone being a racist, isnt such a horrible thing, i think most people are racist to some degree, as long as you do not act on it or treat people badly, i think someone can be what they want to be. I can hate hate hate until im blue in the face and it doesnt affect anyone.

It just so happens that im not a fan of most humans in general,
August 28, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> I dont see whats wrong with being a racist, why
> is it sooo evil? if i sit in my house and im
> racist, who am i hurting? i dont say or do
> anything to different races, i have my own
> thoughts and ideas, which do no harm to others

It's not evil, just ignorant. It doesn't sound like you're out lynching anyone, or burning crosses or otherwise terrorizing the populace, so what goes on in your brain is your own business, eh?
If you have no problem with people thinking you're ignorant when you express racist thoughts, then it's not a problem. If you have a problem with people thinking you're ignorant, well then you probably want to keep your mouth shut on such things. That said I personally do not believe reveling in ignorance and stupidity is an admirable human trait.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
nahh i fine with it, thanks though, i dont live my life concered about what others think of me, I cant control that nor do i want to.
bratBgone
August 28, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> Bike ride through an alligator swamp! Great idea!
> eye rolling smiley
>

It actually sounds like a fabulous idea for a school field trip!
bratBgone
August 28, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
>
>
> I think I am more prejudiced against white trash
> breeders than all of the others combined, although
> I am not really sure why.

I feel the same way, and I do know why. My dad's side of the family was full of redneck trash. I could write a book about their supreme white trashiness! I think without my decent upbringing, and my opportunities for education, I could have ended up like them. I think we hate the negative thing that we could potentially become. Being white, I can't identify with being a black gangsta from the ghetto, but I could picture myself as white trash, given the wrong upbringing or circumstances.
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
Ill say this again, im racist against all breeders of all colors. I agree with some other posters here, i think the human race is a failed species......

I have seen mexicans and blacks destroy entire neighborhoods and cities, i have witnessed this first hand.... BUT

I have also seen pure white trash scum destroy alot also, and like alot of you said, I hate white trash the most (and im white).

oh and Feh, i still shop at walmart :smoke
August 29, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
>
> oh and Feh, i still shop at walmart :smoke
Just don't try to work there, unless you want to stop smoking.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login